PDA

View Full Version : Need Extra Work

wickedwild
08-17-2006, 08:05 AM
I have a wide variety of skills and I am a hard worker! I have a job but it is just not enough esp with my kids going back to school. I am very good at cleaning and I do it now for comercial and private residence. I can do home remodleing. I am very good with children and elderly. I type 50 words per minute. Thanks for any help or leads. I will do anything.

retcop
08-18-2006, 02:45 AM
Hi sweet pea.....Reply: email@kcroyalmovers.com

Royal Movers is the KC Metro area's premier moving service provider. Our goal is to provide the most professional and courteous team members in the industry. If you don't mind good hard work and can provide excellent service to our customers, then we need you. We offer many opportunites to travel as well as the potential for advancement within the company. To apply contact Chris at (816)977-0025.
Salary/Wage: $9 - $12 per hour
Education: High School Graduate or Equivalent
Shift: Days and Weekends

pcwork
08-22-2006, 01:37 AM
You can consider applying for transcription jobs, basically typing out audio files

annalaurab
08-22-2006, 11:20 AM
Have you considered starting your own business?
You can check mine out below
AnnaLaura

ablaye
09-02-2006, 07:47 AM
Yes, I have several online businesses. Not making much money though.
The problem with an online business is that it is a lot of work to get your business off the ground and you need also a lot of luck.

soccer8s
09-03-2006, 10:37 PM
I work from home - let me know if you are interested...I can share my company with you!

Steph
soccer8s@cox.net