PDA

View Full Version : Where can I recruit Chinese speaking employee

Chris Hannings
10-23-2006, 12:17 PM
We are a well established oversea trading company, and looking for a chinese speaking employee who can speak fluent english. Where can i post job to look for people with such ability?

ET
10-23-2006, 09:36 PM
We are a well established oversea trading company, and looking for a chinese speaking employee who can speak fluent english. Where can i post job to look for people with such ability?

There are almost half a million asian residents in Florida, I would think a newspaper ad or ad on a Florida based internet job site would work.

Or you could call China.

minnan
10-23-2006, 11:59 PM

Are you looking for a full time employee who is fluent in English and Chinese to assist your company to liaison, negotiate and overlook the suppliers / clients in East Asia.

Or, if this is not what you are looking for, kindly drop me an e-mail to discuss your needs and I will be glad to give you more suggestion.

My e-mail: paglink@pacific.net.sg

:)

Yun
03-28-2007, 08:15 PM

You can contact me. I am currently live in Nanjing, close to Shanghai. I speak Manderin. Drop me a line if you are still looking for a Chinese contact :)

yun0217@gmail.com
msn:yunwang81@hotmail.com

Zoltan
03-29-2007, 10:20 AM
Sounds like a scam...

Gort
03-29-2007, 10:42 AM
Sounds like a scam...

ah so.