PDA

View Full Version : Seeking job in Texas

LatinaInTexas
12-11-2006, 11:09 AM
I am seeking a full time professional job in the Rio Grande Valley. I have 4year degree. Any help would be appreciated.

benefitsplans
01-02-2007, 01:12 PM
I am seeking a full time professional job in the Rio Grande Valley. I have 4year degree. Any help would be appreciated.

Have you ever thought about why you have to go around searching for jobs one after another. Look! before I found an excellent home base businness, I never really realized, they make the profits from your intelligence. Traditional jobs offer very limited income avenues. Next thing when you stop the work, at the same time your income stops. Find something to make residul income out off your efforts.
If you have a 4 year degree. you can work smarter instead of you working harder.
Do you have any questions fell free contact me.

http://www.iabnew.com/forfamily

zaniness
03-20-2008, 09:47 AM
Working from home is a very good thing. Anybody that gets this kind of offer should think about it very good, because it could be what he wants. Working home has more benefits than working somewhere else. You can do anything you want in your home and in the same time do your job.

samhyatt76
03-29-2008, 04:41 AM

What is your major....I am looking for a couple of people for my new start-up, BluCast I need a CTO, Software Engineer, and a graphic designer...If you think you fall into those categories, then let me know... Besides that, be patient and you will find something worth finding. Call Camino Real Angel group which is a Venture Capital group...Maybe you can get an internship with them...Maybe you can become a VC one day...You never know. Those people make ungodly money (they shouldnt because it comes out of their clients investment money, but oh well)

Where in RGV are you? Are you in Brownsville? I know the director of Transportation for Brownsville ISD...I could talk to him for you.