PDA

View Full Version : Bear Share

farahm2
02-13-2007, 01:10 PM
hey everyone

i was using bear share one day (its a file sharing progrma like limewire) and out of no where the power went out and i lost a very important download. But i still have the unfinished file in the place where it stores incomplete. So what i want to knowis, is there a way to resume the download using the incompelete file????

please reply i need ur help.

rob71771
02-17-2007, 10:27 PM
delete the original download...then attempt the download again..

superchickie
02-23-2007, 10:39 AM
It's nice to see someone enjoying the use of BearShare. When I used it, there were more fake files than anything else.

farahm2
03-10-2007, 10:50 AM
You've got to be kidding! :eek: And you've got to be stupid! Bear Share contains spyware and opens your computer's port addresses, leaving you wide open for hacker attacks.

R U Crazy!!! Bearshare works perfectily on my computer and i can download all kinds of safe files without any kinds of spyware or adware.

farahm2
03-12-2007, 10:46 AM
Bear Share is garbage and you gotta be real stupid for installing it on a computer -- the program contains spyware you jackass.

Use ARES.

R U FUCKIN SHITIN UR BRAIN OUT??? ARES IS THE PROGRAM THAT RUINED MA COMOPUTER CUZ THEY LIE WEN THEY NAME SOMTIN. DANG ASSHOLE.

moebius8
03-12-2007, 02:16 PM
bearshare is just an interface for the gnutella network. it does install spyware and makes changes to your firewall port configs. I would reccomend "mynapster" its adware free and makes no file type changes. Gnutella is the oldest of all the filesharing networks (coming into use shortly after napster went under) there are literally dozens of interfaces for its access. dont lock yourself into any one.