PDA

View Full Version : Manchester United Fans?

odls
06-06-2007, 08:26 AM
I`m a bit surprised to see no soccer threads here.

Anyone happen to be a Manchester United supporter at all? Now that a certain Mr Beckham is on his way to the US to ply his trade there will that encourage more Americans to take an interest in soccer? :)

sjohn
06-08-2007, 04:26 PM
Now that a certain Mr Beckham is on his way to the US to ply his trade there will that encourage more Americans to take an interest in soccer? :)

Uh.... NO?

ArmySoldier
06-08-2007, 06:12 PM
Uh.... NO?
Agreed. The actual sport isn't the problem. Its getting people to watch it. My brother "hated" soccer, until I took him to a DC United game. Now he goes more than I do.

richdon03
06-09-2007, 07:05 PM
Soccer is boring as hell to watch! :mad: It's hockey, without the fights.

I say this after watching the New England Revolution from AWESOME seats.

ArmySoldier
06-10-2007, 07:01 AM
Soccer is boring as hell to watch! :mad: It's hockey, without the fights.

I say this after watching the New England Revolution from AWESOME seats.
I understand people don't like it. I would rather eat glass than watch a basketball game.

richdon03
06-10-2007, 07:14 AM
I understand people don't like it. I would rather eat glass than watch a basketball game.

You really are retarded. Damn! Basketball is the greatest! I'd rather eat glass than watch a baseball game.

ArmySoldier
06-10-2007, 07:17 AM
You really are retarded. Damn! Basketball is the greatest! I'd rather eat glass than watch a baseball game.
Baseball is okay if you are AT the game. I do not watch it on TV though. The only sports I watch on television are boxing, MMA, football and maybe one more.

I do watch some NCAA level stuff occasionally though.

>>Flyboy<<
06-12-2007, 11:17 AM
My sport is flying - it takes 2 balls to fly! :cool:

ArmySoldier
06-12-2007, 03:12 PM
My sport is flying - it takes 2 balls to fly! :cool:
I like flying...expecially when I ignore that whole "landing" thing. Why land when you can jump?!?!

>>Flyboy<<
06-12-2007, 07:41 PM
I like flying...expecially when I ignore that whole "landing" thing. Why land when you can jump?!?!True - it also takes 2 balls to do that!!!