PDA

View Full Version : The Pick Up Artist

MnRay
08-12-2007, 08:06 AM
I was flipping channels the other night and came across a new show. Usually I keep going when I see it is a reality show, but this one made me curious. The first week had this guy sending the guys in to a club to check out their "pickup" skills. They crashed and burned horribly. So I ask the ladies- what things does a guy have to do to peek your interest? What is important to you? Curious to hear your ideas?

momoney985
08-16-2007, 01:30 PM
Ha, I saw the same show. It looks like it may be an intresting show, but I'll most likely forget when it's on. Intrested in the replys from the ladies on this subject though.

ArmySoldier
08-16-2007, 01:35 PM
Its a horrible show based on a rather insulting (to women) concept.

MnRay
08-16-2007, 07:29 PM
What? It's insulting to go up to a woman in a bar and try to strike up a conversation?

ArmySoldier
08-16-2007, 07:47 PM
What? It's insulting to go up to a woman in a bar and try to strike up a conversation?
If you do some research, you will see the guy is purely about sex. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystery_Method)
Mystery writes that of the average 4 to 10 hours (cumulatively) it takes to build a connection sufficient for the initiation of a sexual relationship, as much as 90% will be spent in the comfort-building phase.

MnRay
08-17-2007, 05:56 AM
Well, whatever. The post isn't really about the show or sex at all. My original post simply asks the ladies what it takes to get their attention at a club, regardless of whether they go home with the guy or not.

ArmySoldier
08-17-2007, 02:17 PM
Carry on then.

jekka434
08-19-2007, 09:58 AM

If men were merely trying to strike up a conversation for the sake of talking and not to get some pussy later that night, it would not be insulting.If men payed any attention they would realize that most women who go to bars and clubs are usually taken or just want you to leave them alone so they can have a good time. It's always easy to spot the desperate ones and they're usually everywhere- they wear way too much make up and shoes that will leave their feet sore for days. Those are the sluts you can go for. And clubs and bars should ONLY be used to get laid. I DON'T KNOW A SINGLE FEMALE THAT WOULD ACTUALLY BE INTERESTED IN STARTING A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH SOME SLEEZY GUY SHE MET AT THE CLUB WHO JUST WANTED TO NAIL HER. If he picked her up than who is to say that he won't do it again tomorrow night with a new bitch and leave her cold and bitter too. That is the awful truth guys. So don't go looking for "love" at the bars and clubs- the only kind you'll find probably has an STD.

Jaywashere
08-19-2007, 10:34 AM
Well, whatever. The post isn't really about the show or sex at all. My original post simply asks the ladies what it takes to get their attention at a club, regardless of whether they go home with the guy or not.

Well that's simple they are looking for a guy that intrigues, point blank that simple.

MnRay
08-19-2007, 11:01 AM
Well that's simple they are looking for a guy that intrigues, point blank that simple.

Thanks Jay. You are the first to answer the simple question that I posted. I don't recall asking about desperate women, sluts, or serious relationships. Sorry Jekka, not ALL guys are looking to get laid, regardless of what you or anyone else might think. There are a few women in my area that I have casual relationships with that I met at a club and I wasn't there to get laid.

Jaywashere
08-19-2007, 11:04 AM
n/p just saw it and figured I'd reply.

Jaywashere
08-21-2007, 04:44 AM
Oh yeah I saw something like that on you tube b4 too. It was like 3 guys over in Europe trying to figure out approach techniques and this one guy was showing them simple things they could do and 1 out of the 3 finally got it down.

rusted
09-12-2007, 09:05 PM
it's cool. i've picked up my share of girls at clubs. fuck them and throw them of the house by 6am.

MnRay
09-16-2007, 09:23 AM
Well, i'm glad that works for you. Personally I'd rather try to develop an actual relationship and not one night stands.