PDA

View Full Version : any coon hunters

bigdaddy2
11-09-2007, 08:57 PM
i hunt 2 walkers and an engilsh i also have a bloodhound i help with search for missing people

Otto
11-09-2007, 09:16 PM
What do the coons have?

bigdaddy2
11-09-2007, 11:25 PM
dont get where your going with that what do you mean what do coons have

richdon03
11-11-2007, 05:26 PM
Coon hunters from West Virginia, eh?:eek: :eek: Slowly backing out of this thread.

Otto
11-11-2007, 09:40 PM
dont get where your going with that what do you mean what do coons have

You have dogs and guns and beer. What do the coons have?
Coon hunters from West Virginia, eh?:eek: :eek: Slowly backing out of this thread.LOL...run, rich run!

bigdaddy2
11-11-2007, 10:30 PM
i dont have beer iam only 18 i dont use a gun but 2 weeks outta the year and i do have dogs so i give teh coon a sporting not like some do and kill everything the tree

ArmySoldier
11-12-2007, 09:09 AM
i give teh coon a sporting not like some do and kill everything the tree

Umm...what???

Panda Man
11-12-2007, 09:28 AM
i dont have beer iam only 18 i dont use a gun but 2 weeks outta the year and i do have dogs so i give teh coon a sporting not like some do and kill everything the tree

riiiight

do you actually own this computer?

and figured out how to get on the internet all on your own?

ArmySoldier
11-12-2007, 10:22 AM
riiiight

do you actually own this computer?

and figured out how to get on the internet all on your own?

You understood that???

>>Flyboy<<
11-12-2007, 11:01 AM
i dont have beer iam only 18 i dont use a gun but 2 weeks outta the year and i do have dogs so i give teh coon a sporting not like some do and kill everything the treeI bet you really like Walmart.....

Panda Man
11-12-2007, 12:26 PM
You understood that???

I thought american and understood him.

bigdaddy2
11-12-2007, 01:28 PM
I bet you really like Walmart.....
no not really and i give the coons a sporting chance i dont go around killing every thing i see and yes this is my pc and yes i got on it my own

Panda Man
11-12-2007, 02:57 PM
is there a . button with it or was that part of the price reduction?

bigdaddy2
11-12-2007, 03:21 PM
................................:eek: guess there is .

Chocalate darling
11-12-2007, 06:29 PM
Coon hunters from West Virginia, eh?:eek: :eek: Slowly backing out of this thread.

lol funny as hell:D

Otto
11-12-2007, 08:03 PM

I'm beginning to believe that the coons can take care of themselves:rolleyes:

Mom
11-13-2007, 07:40 AM
actually, most coon hunters don't kill the coons - same as fox hunting anymore.

Panda Man
11-13-2007, 08:55 AM
yes, they let the dogs do that

Mom
11-13-2007, 09:13 AM
yes, they let the dogs do that

coons are usually smarter than a dog

bigdaddy2
11-13-2007, 01:15 PM
coons are usually smarter than a dog
yeah like last nite ran one in a thicket he just round and round for a hour and got the dogs all backwards and he lit out like a chicken for a worm

Panda Man
11-13-2007, 01:40 PM
I typed West Virginain into bable fish but it came back language not known, can you tranlate the above into a qorldly recognised form of communication, please?

bigdaddy2
11-13-2007, 07:03 PM
that isnt a Language :confused: i belive a couple of your bolts are loose you have had stupid ? ever sence i started this thread if you all want i could post some photos of my hounds

oxfordsport
11-13-2007, 07:04 PM
I bet you really like Walmart.....

Very clever flyboy. No tolerance for others interests? Do you make fun of the handicapped and other races too?

5300 posts? Get a life

oxfordsport
11-13-2007, 07:08 PM
Go for it Big Daddy. I know some fine people that coon hunt. I also know some arrogant people that think they're way is better than others.

ArmySoldier
11-13-2007, 07:13 PM
Very clever flyboy. No tolerance for others interests? Do you make fun of the handicapped and other races too?

5300 posts? Get a life
Ahh...The old post count attack, huh? Very original. The lame ass insults must be buy one get one at Wal-Mart. Lets look at something, shall we?

>>Flyboy<<
Total Posts: 5,342 (5.28 posts per day)

See my point, douche bag?

ArmySoldier
11-13-2007, 07:13 PM
Go for it Big Daddy. I know some fine people that coon hunt. I also know some arrogant people that think they're way is better than others.
Do those people know how to properly use punctuation? Just a thought...

>>Flyboy<<
11-13-2007, 08:53 PM
Very clever flyboy. No tolerance for others interests? Do you make fun of the handicapped and other races too?Hey, are you a retarded Chinese guy who has one leg or is bigdaddy you're daddy in more ways than one?!?!?

5300 posts? Get a life
I have a life shit for brains, but by reading your first two posts however you've shown that being a toilet cake changer does induce brain damage or your retardation is the result of crossbreeding in the Ohio countryside. In either case we look forward to your next round of banging your head on your keyboard....

BTW it's 5,344 posts - and counting.....
Fucking idiot.....

http://www.cunningstunt.nildram.co.uk/Forums/YouAre-FuckingRetard.gif

sarallyn
11-14-2007, 12:46 PM
Coon hunting? Oh god.

Proud to be an American, eh...

richdon03
11-14-2007, 01:33 PM
Coon hunting? Oh god.

Proud to be an American, eh...

He's from West Virginia. It's pronounced "UhMurkun!

bigdaddy2
11-14-2007, 05:48 PM
you dam right iam proud to be an American i live in WV that doesnt make me diffrent fly boy i have better things to do then to sit on my ass all day i have a job do you know what that is you just like runnin your mouth i bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose Get A LIfe !!! heres some pictures

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc34/copperheadkennels/PrSavagesDeamon010-1.jpg

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc34/copperheadkennels/daisytreed001.jpg

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc34/copperheadkennels/10-30-07003.jpg

sarallyn
11-14-2007, 06:12 PM
no not really and i give the coons a sporting chance i dont go around killing every thing i see and yes this is my pc and yes i got on it my own

What do you do, yell out, "You've got 30 seconds to run away, and if you're not gone by then, I'm going to kill you."

Why do you hunt, anywho? Does your household rely on the income that you bring in from coon hunting?

bigdaddy2
11-14-2007, 07:19 PM
lol no i dont yell out and no my house hold doesnt rely on fur for income even tho i do sell my hides from the ones i take but i do like to enter in these big hunts and show i make about 10,000-15,000 a year from hunting

>>Flyboy<<
11-14-2007, 07:55 PM
you dam right iam proud to be an American i live in WV that doesnt make me diffrent fly boy i have better things to do then to sit on my ass all day i have a job do you know what that is you just like runnin your mouth i bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose Get A LIfe !!! heres some pictures
Let me tell you something you rebel inbred piece of shit - first off I have a job, life and have three times the literacy of you - I see you're the product of good ole "country schoolin" so you probably read and write at a 4th grade level - that explains the elegance and complexity of your posts! I'm glad you posted pictures of your dogs, now which one is your sister? With that said, here's the rest of your family...

http://www.lilligren.com/Redneck/images/redneck_dog_teeth_3.jpg

lol no i dont yell out and no my house hold doesnt rely on fur for income even tho i do sell my hides from the ones i take but i do like to enter in these big hunts and show i make about 10,000-15,000 a year from hunting
And I betch you're a "richin" in yer neck of the woods too, eh asshole??? Combine that 15K with the rest of your salary and I bet you're just under 20K a year! Just enough to buy a double wide with no running water! Boy by you coming on this forum the average IQ level just dropped about 50 points!

bigdaddy2
11-14-2007, 11:04 PM
Let me tell you something you rebel inbred piece of shit - first off I have a job, life and have three times the literacy of you - I see you're the product of good ole "country schoolin" so you probably read and write at a 4th grade level - that explains the elegance and complexity of your posts! I'm glad you posted pictures of your dogs, now which one is your sister? With that said, here's the rest of your family...

Nope in fact i make about 35-40 grand a year. 2nd if iam inbred your mom must be too cause i iam your dad. and your just suckin all the cum out of your boyfriends ass you nut bustin cocksucker all you are good for is talk iam not going to let that worrie me. cause cause the only thing you do is bounce on your dad dick all night after you get done with your brother save the bull shit i didnt reg here to hear your cock suck ball chokein mouth so you can go to hell this is the last i will post on this thread so dont choke on your dad dick . so talk all the shit you want you ball gaggin ccock sucker

>>Flyboy<<
11-15-2007, 04:20 AM
Nope in fact i make about 35-40 grand a year. 2nd if iam inbred your mom must be too cause i iam your dad. Fat chance - I could type with proper punctuation and my teeth are straight - that puts you out of the running right there!

and your just suckin all the cum out of your boyfriends ass you nut bustin cocksucker all you are good for is talk iam not going to let that worrie me.Again your writing skills and intellect are really amazing. Tell me is there any way we could find out how many undamaged chromosomes exist in your gene pool????

cause cause the only thing you do is bounce on your dad dick all night after you get done with your brother save the bull shit i didnt reg here to hear your cock suck ball chokein mouth so you can go to hell this is the last i will post on this thread so dont choke on your dad dick . so talk all the shit you want you ball gaggin ccock suckerAgain more literary skills that are unsurpassed. Tell me, how does it feel to have your your mother and aunt be the same person? Once again you have demonstrated that folks seen on "Deliverance" actually exists. You should come to the big city one of these days - there are medical researchers who look for people like you for IQ testing aganst downs syndrome children. You could make more money doing that than hunting coons!!!
So tell me - do you live in a double or single wide and how far away is the outhouse from your trailer?!?!?

http://photo.thetechzone.com/data/500/1574Redneck.jpg?3001

sarallyn
11-15-2007, 06:00 AM

I guess I'll let you go with the hunting thing... I really don't support hunting unless you rely on it, and it seems as if you do. (A little less than half your income is made from hunting, I see).

I guess you were just born into that kind of situation, it sounds like you can't help it. It sounds like it would be pretty hard for you to get a real job, anyway... :confused:

>>Flyboy<<
11-15-2007, 06:32 AM
I guess you were just born into that kind of situation, it sounds like you can't help it. It sounds like it would be pretty hard for you to get a real job, anyway... :confused:LOL!!!!:D

Panda Man
11-15-2007, 07:56 AM
Nope in fact i make about 35-40 grand a year. 2nd if iam inbred your mom must be too cause i iam your dad. and your just suckin all the cum out of your boyfriends ass you nut bustin cocksucker all you are good for is talk iam not going to let that worrie me. cause cause the only thing you do is bounce on your dad dick all night after you get done with your brother save the bull shit i didnt reg here to hear your cock suck ball chokein mouth so you can go to hell this is the last i will post on this thread so dont choke on your dad dick . so talk all the shit you want you ball gaggin ccock sucker

oh, how I laughed.

Brilliant humour, you should be on stage

sweeping it.

Panda Man
11-15-2007, 07:57 AM
Fat chance - I could type with proper punctuation and my teeth are straight - that puts you out of the running right there!
Again your writing skills and intellect are really amazing. Tell me is there any way we could find out how many undamaged chromosomes exist in your gene pool????

Again more literary skills that are unsurpassed. Tell me, how does it feel to have your your mother and aunt be the same person? Once again you have demonstrated that folks seen on "Deliverance" actually exists. You should come to the big city one of these days - there are medical researchers who look for people like you for IQ testing aganst downs syndrome children. You could make more money doing that than hunting coons!!!
So tell me - do you live in a double or single wide and how far away is the outhouse from your trailer?!?!?

http://photo.thetechzone.com/data/500/1574Redneck.jpg?3001

too far.

>>Flyboy<<
11-15-2007, 11:02 AM
too far.
NEVER!

richdon03
11-15-2007, 11:59 AM
too far.

Ever been to West Virginia?

Astrodad1
11-16-2007, 03:44 AM
Bigdaddy might be governor some day, better watch out!:)

I hate to admit it, but I'm from Virginia and actually understood everything bigdaddy wrote:eek:. Shoot me now, I don't want to tree no coons!

>>Flyboy<<
11-16-2007, 05:34 AM
Bigdaddy might be governor some day, better watch out!:)Not surprising!

I hate to admit it, but I'm from Virginia and actually understood everything bigdaddy wrote:eek:. Shoot me now, I don't want to tree no coons!
At least your smart enough to know the errors of his ways - you were probably edumacated in the city!

Astrodad1
11-20-2007, 08:53 PM
I was, now I can cypher all the way thru for's.:)