PDA

View Full Version : American Gladiator...

ArmySoldier
01-07-2008, 05:56 PM
Where the hell was I when they decided to bring this show back???

ArmySoldier
01-07-2008, 06:03 PM
AND Gina Carano is on the show!!! *drool*

Chocalate darling
01-07-2008, 06:05 PM
Just finished watching it......awesome!

ArmySoldier
01-07-2008, 06:07 PM
Just finished watching it......awesome!
The girl I am talking about is Crush. EXTREMELY good fighter. And a smokin' ass.

Chocalate darling
01-07-2008, 06:09 PM
The girl I am talking about is Crush. EXTREMELY good fighter. And a smokin' ass.

Oh, yeah she is really good and the ass is smokin':p:D

ArmySoldier
01-07-2008, 06:12 PM
Oh, yeah she is really good and the ass is smokin':p:D
She fights in MMA. EliteXC had her under contract, and I think they still do, so she will be back to fighting after the season. Did I mention *drool*?

Chocalate darling
01-07-2008, 06:18 PM
She fights in MMA. EliteXC had her under contract, and I think they still do, so she will be back to fighting after the season. Did I mention *drool*?

Yeah you did and I see why:o:p:D

ArmySoldier
01-07-2008, 06:29 PM
Yeah you did and I see why:o:p:D
140 pounds of MMMMMMM.....Everyone has those people that would cause their heads to explode...but know they have no chance of meeting...she is my version of your MOS DEF.

1 (http://www.newsday.com/media/photo/2007-06/30763926.gif)
2 (http://www.mmafightgirls.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/gina-carano-crush.jpg)
3 (http://mmarulez.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/195710995-l.jpg)

DVLS_ADVT
01-07-2008, 06:36 PM
that shows gay. just my 2 cents. not that you asked but then again i dont care.

ArmySoldier
01-07-2008, 06:39 PM
First of all...where did I say the show was good. That was Chocalate, who you typical spend your time trying to impress. I said the girl was hot. But coming from someone who uses Shaaawty AND by-golly, I don't think your vote counts anyway.

DVLS_ADVT
01-07-2008, 06:54 PM
First of all...where did I say the show was good. That was Chocalate, who you typical spend your time trying to impress. I said the girl was hot. But coming from someone who uses Shaaawty AND by-golly, I don't think your vote counts anyway. I'm just able to relate on all levels unlike your sorry ass. Hence why I being an asshole right now!:rolleyes:

Chocalate darling
01-07-2008, 07:04 PM
140 pounds of MMMMMMM.....Everyone has those people that would cause their heads to explode...but know they have no chance of meeting...she is my version of your MOS DEF.

1 (http://www.newsday.com/media/photo/2007-06/30763926.gif)
2 (http://www.mmafightgirls.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/gina-carano-crush.jpg)
3 (http://mmarulez.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/195710995-l.jpg)

gotcha:D

Chocalate darling
01-07-2008, 07:04 PM

It is not gay:mad:

DVLS_ADVT
01-07-2008, 07:17 PM
It is not gay:mad:yeah it is.:rolleyes:

Chocalate darling
01-07-2008, 07:32 PM
yeah it is.:rolleyes:

Is not:cool: What makes it gay?

ArmySoldier
01-07-2008, 07:32 PM
Is not:cool: What makes it gay?
He gets a hard on looking at all the guys.

DVLS_ADVT
01-07-2008, 07:35 PM
Is not:cool: What makes it gay?first of all the tights. need i say more?

DVLS_ADVT
01-07-2008, 07:39 PM
He gets a hard on looking at all the guys.
No! Just you give me a hard on!!!!!! What was it you said the first time you suck dick? "Let go of my ears I know what I'm doing".

ArmySoldier
01-07-2008, 07:41 PM
No! Just you give me a hard on!!!!!! What was it you said the first time you suck dick? "Let go of my ears I know what I'm doing".
Did your kids give you that one? By the way...you can't exactly try to call someone gay while at the same time saying they give you an erection. Its idiotic.

DVLS_ADVT
01-07-2008, 07:47 PM
Did your kids give you that one? By the way...you can't exactly try to call someone gay while at the same time saying they give you an erection. Its idiotic.your not gay if you receive head.:rolleyes:Leave my kids out of this and I'll leave your dead grand wizard of a great uncle out of it.

ArmySoldier
01-07-2008, 07:50 PM
your not gay if you receive head.:rolleyes:Leave my kids out of this and I'll leave your dead grand wizard of a great uncle out of it.
You're. Not your. However, it was still an incorrect statement. Just because YOU can only get head from a guy, you are still having sexual relations with a guy. Hence, you are a fag. Stating a dumb ass comment is something a teenager would say is not the same thing. But, once again, you are proving to goddamn stupid to understand. You really should kill yourself. And the sooner the better.

Chocalate darling
01-07-2008, 07:51 PM
your not gay if you receive head.:rolleyes:Leave my kids out of this and I'll leave your dead grand wizard of a great uncle out of it.

:eek::confused:

DVLS_ADVT
01-07-2008, 07:55 PM
:eek::confused:He's the idiot if he really thinks I believe that. So shhhhhhh dont tell him.

DVLS_ADVT
01-07-2008, 08:05 PM
You're. Not your. However, it was still an incorrect statement. Just because YOU can only get head from a guy, you are still having sexual relations with a guy. Hence, you are a fag. Stating a dumb ass comment is something a teenager would say is not the same thing. But, once again, you are proving to goddamn stupid to understand. You really should kill yourself. And the sooner the better.Is that your answer to everything? "You should kill yourself?" Do you know what feels like to kill someone? I bet you never even shot anyone, big mr armyboy wow.
I mean really who gives a rat ass about the spelling around here as long as you understand whats being said.

ArmySoldier
01-07-2008, 08:08 PM
Is that your answer to everything? "You should kill yourself?"
For people like you, its the only logical choice.
Do you know what feels like to kill someone?
Yeah...and?
I mean really who gives a rat ass about the spelling
Its shows your lack of intellect.

DVLS_ADVT
01-07-2008, 08:15 PM
For people like you, its the only logical choice.

Yeah...and?

Its shows your lack of intellect.Why do care? Are you that bored with you pathetic life that you feel you have to come on here and correct everyone? I dont give a shit what you think and I'm sure, NO I know no one else does.

ArmySoldier
01-07-2008, 08:16 PM
Why do care? Are you that bored with you pathetic life that you feel you have to come on here and correct everyone? I dont give a shit what you think and I'm sure, NO I know no one else does.
Then why keep responding to me?

DVLS_ADVT
01-07-2008, 08:23 PM
Then why keep responding to me?I'm not the one that feels he has to correct everyones spelling. I just respond to the forums topic, idiot! :rolleyes: Your the type of guy that women feel like no matter how much, you just dont get the hint!:rolleyes:

jules83
01-08-2008, 07:32 AM
I have found myself addicted to this show....I used to watch it as a kid bc it came on after all the cartoons were off and I loved it. I'm glad they brought it back...I mean if you're going to do shitty tv, do it all the way. I'm glad they're not pretentious and try and sell this as a high class show.

wismer
01-08-2008, 07:43 AM
I have found myself addicted to this show....I used to watch it as a kid bc it came on after all the cartoons were off and I loved it. I'm glad they brought it back...I mean if you're going to do shitty tv, do it all the way. I'm glad they're not pretentious and try and sell this as a high class show.

Not a high class show? I guess you failed to notice that Hulk Hogan and Leila Ali were hosting. Nothing says legit like the Hulkster....

BROTHER.

ArmySoldier
01-08-2008, 11:40 AM
Leila Ali
I've got to admit...her voice annoys me. A lot.

Chocalate darling
01-08-2008, 11:59 AM
I've got to admit...her voice annoys me. A lot.

If only she wouldn't speak;:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::D

richdon03
01-08-2008, 12:30 PM
What choc said below! vvv
:eek::confused:

He's the idiot if he really thinks I believe that. So shhhhhhh dont tell him.

If you didn't believe it, you wouldn't have said it.:rolleyes:

DVLS_ADVT
01-08-2008, 06:25 PM
If you didn't believe it, you wouldn't have said it.:rolleyes:You must really like hanging on armyboys nuts!:rolleyes:

digndeeper
01-30-2008, 12:28 PM
I grew up watching this show as a kid. I do have a few comments though. First, is that i'm glad it is back on TV. Second, is that i'm sad they use so many camera angles. It's almost as if the produces sat around thinking to themselves "hmm, i wonder if we can fit a camera inside her shoe, and left nasal passage while we're at it, so we can REALLY capture all the action?" There are too many cuts of the action panning back and forth between shots, it's almost hard to watch. Where are the good ol' days of two-three cameras....one behind, from the side, and from the front.

At least the Gladiators are huge as ever.