PDA

View Full Version : Valentines Day

sexy_latina
01-25-2008, 07:07 AM
For Valintines day.....:)

I know that Valintines day is a couple weeks ahead, but i just wanted to ask for those of you who have a significant other, or if you dont, wht would/will you do for valintines day?

Panda Man
01-25-2008, 07:12 AM
go to watch the mighty aberdeen beat Bayern Munich
who said romance was dead

come on ye reds

ArmySoldier
01-25-2008, 07:57 AM
Im going to go to work. Then at 1530, I have physical therapy.

kreative_2001
01-25-2008, 09:02 AM

I know that Valintines day is a couple weeks ahead, but i just wanted to ask for those of you who have a significant other, or if you dont, wht would/will you do for valintines day?

Honestly, every year I hate Valentine's Day more and more. It is COMPLETELY geared towards women and puts the burden on us men to "dazzle and delight". No two way road whatsoever. And EVERY freakin' commercial on TV is about doing something for the woman...

I don't feel the need to have 'one special day' to bring flowers home, nice dinner, box of chocolates, etc... Some men might NEED that one day, but not all of us.

revjamjones
01-25-2008, 09:08 AM
Honestly, every year I hate Valentine's Day more and more. It is COMPLETELY geared towards women and puts the burden on us men to "dazzle and delight". No two way road whatsoever. And EVERY freakin' commercial on TV is about doing something for the woman...

I don't feel the need to have 'one special day' to bring flowers home, nice dinner, box of chocolates, etc... Some men might NEED that one day, but not all of us.
i never thought of it that way hmmmm. however, i would give lingerie but really, that was for me. or possibly both of us.
i once heard it said that women should give me a large screen tv in return for the engagement ring. lol.
thank god i am single...........and available...........and buying valentines gifts

ecisgod
01-25-2008, 10:46 AM

Thanks for the reminder..... I haven't thought on it yet. I bought my wife a laptop, a bunch of clothes, books and music for Christmas, so I will probably go easy for Valentine's. I should get her something.

We'll definitely go out to eat. Get a sitter and have some good alone time. Most likely, talk about the kids a majority of the time!! :)

Any suggestions on what to get/what to do? What would you like?

sexy_latina
01-25-2008, 12:33 PM

well i dont happen to see it tht way, in my relationship with my bf for valentines day we do stuff for eachother, last yr, i did a candel light dinner for him. gave him a nice sexy message, and bought him a rolex, and etc. so i believe it can go both ways ^_^ (and of course he did/bought me stuff too)

Chocalate darling
01-25-2008, 01:21 PM
spending it with the babes..........

having flowers delivered for the *girl* and taking them on a date..........

pretty soon they won't want to be seen with me...*wipes tear away*

madmax
01-25-2008, 01:25 PM
pretty soon they won't want to be seen with me...*wipes tear away*

But you have a list of willing replacements...lol

My 7 year old thinks I'm the greatest... dreading the change at around 12-13

ecisgod
01-25-2008, 01:28 PM
Max and Choc.... I know exactly what you mean! The clock is ticking for me. I shudder at the stories my friends with teens tell me. Most of it is still fine, but teens have their moments.

I need to get something for the little girls, too! Dang.... it's Christmas all over again!! :p

Chocalate darling
01-25-2008, 01:30 PM
But you have a list of willing replacements...lol

My 7 year old thinks I'm the greatest... dreading the change at around 12-13

yeah right now I can do no wrong and everything I say is LAW..............

I am not ready for puberty:eek:

ArmySoldier
01-25-2008, 01:34 PM
My daughter isn't allowed to grow up. She is going to remain 4 until I die.

Chocalate darling
01-25-2008, 01:41 PM

Let me know how that works out for you...may need to borrow (steal) your secret:D

ArmySoldier
01-25-2008, 01:42 PM
Let me know how that works out for you...may need to borrow (steal) your secret:D
Ive got the government working on it. I will let you know!!!

Chocalate darling
01-25-2008, 01:43 PM

lmao.....*crosses fingers* there may be hope for me yet:D

ecisgod
01-25-2008, 01:44 PM

FINALLY! Taxes being used for something GOOD! :D

madmax
01-25-2008, 02:03 PM

Always a parent's secret wish. But you'd better rephrase that - it may mean an early demise.

Chocalate darling
01-25-2008, 02:04 PM
Always a parent's secret wish. But you'd better rephrase that - it may mean an early demise.

:(

ArmySoldier
01-25-2008, 02:14 PM
:(
I promise not to die anytime soon.

Chocalate darling
01-25-2008, 02:20 PM
I promise not to die anytime soon.

holding you to it;)

azgirl
01-25-2008, 04:15 PM
No real plans, I am just going to see what the day brings. I am tired of always planning our activities.

Trumpet Rider
01-25-2008, 04:30 PM
SEX

Chocalate darling
01-25-2008, 04:37 PM
SEX

rub it in why don't you:rolleyes:....oops I guess you will be doing that as well:D

DVLS_ADVT
01-25-2008, 05:48 PM
Well, since my wife never ate the chocolates I got her last year...:rolleyes: I'll just blow the dust off and re-wrap it. She'll never know the difference.:D

Chocalate darling
01-25-2008, 06:25 PM
Well, since my wife never ate the chocolates I got her last year...:rolleyes: I'll just blow the dust off and re-wrap it. She'll never know the difference.:D

but I bet if you gave her something else she won't forget it:rolleyes::p:D

ArmySoldier
01-25-2008, 06:32 PM
but I bet if you gave her something else she won't forget it:rolleyes::p:D
Syphilis?

DVLS_ADVT
01-25-2008, 06:41 PM
Syphilis?NO! That would be something you gave to your daughter after you molested her you SICK FUCK!!!!!!

DVLS_ADVT
01-25-2008, 06:42 PM
but I bet if you gave her something else she won't forget it:rolleyes::p:DShe knows what thats like.:eek::D

Chocalate darling
01-25-2008, 06:50 PM
She knows what thats like.:eek::D

:cool:

DVLS_ADVT
01-25-2008, 06:51 PM
:cool:
Yep! It is good. :p:D

Chocalate darling
01-25-2008, 06:53 PM
Yep! It is good. :p:D

*blowing you a raspberry* and I mean it:D

ArmySoldier
01-25-2008, 08:28 PM
NO! That would be something you gave to your daughter after you molested her you SICK FUCK!!!!!!
Its a good thing this is only your "internet" personality. Otherwise you kids would have to grow up without a father. Which would probably benefit them.

DVLS_ADVT
01-25-2008, 09:20 PM
Its a good thing this is only your "internet" personality. Otherwise you kids would have to grow up without a father. Which would probably benefit them. FUCK YOU AND WHAT YOU THINK YOU STAND FOR!!!! BITCH ASS!
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t317/dmboys2/Black20Jesus20-20I20Dont20Give20a20.gif

ArmySoldier
01-26-2008, 05:36 AM
FUCK YOU AND WHAT YOU THINK YOU STAND FOR!!!! BITCH ASS!
Clean the sand out of your vagina and stop crying.

DVLS_ADVT
01-26-2008, 10:01 AM
Clean the sand out of your vagina and stop crying.Who's crying? Your the one that molested his daughter and gave her syphilis. Like you say. Just "Kill yourself!":rolleyes:

DVLS_ADVT
01-26-2008, 10:02 AM
*blowing you a raspberry* and I mean it:D:D:D:D

ArmySoldier
01-26-2008, 01:12 PM
Who's crying? Your the one that molested his daughter and gave her syphilis. Like you say. Just "Kill Yourself!":rolleyes:
How did you get so fucking stupid??? Do you actually practice?

DVLS_ADVT
01-26-2008, 06:54 PM
How did you get so fucking stupid??? Do you actually practice?Thats it? Thats your comeback?:rolleyes:That shit is lame! You were better off not posting anything. Maybe next time you'll keep your mouth shut when grown folks are talking.

ArmySoldier
01-26-2008, 07:00 PM
Thats it? Thats your comeback?:rolleyes:That shit is lame! You were better off not posting anything. Maybe next time you'll keep your mouth shut when grown folks are talking.
Hahaha...you insult my comeback, then decide to say "keep your mouth shut while grown folks talk"?

DVLS_ADVT
01-26-2008, 07:14 PM
Hahaha...you insult my comeback, then decide to say "keep your mouth shut while grown folks talk"?Yep! What part of that didn't you understand? Need me to reinerate? SHUT THE FUCK UP WHEN GROWN FOLKS ARE TALKING!!!!! So next time I'm talking to someone do yourself a favor (so you don't look stupid) and mind your own business.

ArmySoldier
01-27-2008, 05:04 AM
Yep! What part of that didn't you understand? Need me to reinerate? SHUT THE FUCK UP WHEN GROWN FOLKS ARE TALKING!!!!! So next time I'm talking to someone do yourself a favor (so you don't look stupid) and mind your own business.
Or...I could tell you to go to hell and I will continue to interrupt any conversation you are having. I think I like my idea better. Now, should you be hanging out with the "homies" and raping men today?

DVLS_ADVT
01-27-2008, 08:24 AM
Or...I could tell you to go to hell and I will continue to interrupt any conversation you are having. I think I like my idea better. Now, should you be hanging out with the "homies" and raping my mother today?Yeah that sounds good to me, since she likes gangbang rapes!:D

Trumpet Rider
01-27-2008, 08:31 AM
Why don't you two boys take this outside? You are keeping the sexy women off the forum.

DVLS_ADVT
01-27-2008, 08:36 AM
Why don't you two boys take this outside? You are keeping the sexy women off the forum.I would love nothing more! But this is the internet and he just doesn't know when to shut up and mind his own business!:rolleyes:

ArmySoldier
01-27-2008, 10:05 AM
Yeah that sounds good to me, since she likes gangbang rapes!:D
How cute...you can quote and change the words.

ArmySoldier
01-27-2008, 10:06 AM
I would love nothing more! But this is the internet and he just doesn't know when to shut up and mind his own business!:rolleyes:
Ever heard of the pot and kettle?

DVLS_ADVT
01-27-2008, 08:43 PM
Ever heard of the pot and kettle?Yes I have! Read back and you'll see where you stuck your nose in with that syphilis comment......So fuck your pot and kettle cause it holds no water!:rolleyes:

sexy_latina
01-28-2008, 07:57 AM
guys guys guys c'mon! be nice!

richdon03
01-28-2008, 08:00 AM
So fuck your pot and kettle cause it holds no water!:rolleyes:

That is a phrase I will remember. I like it. Carry on, gentlemen.

sexy_latina
01-28-2008, 08:19 AM
That is a phrase I will remember. I like it. Carry on, gentlemen.

c'mon rich dont encourage! lol...:eek:

kreative_2001
01-28-2008, 09:23 AM
As we fast approach Valentine's Day, start paying attention to the commercialization on TV and radio. Count how many are geared towards women and how many are geared to men. How hard is jewelry pushed? Etc...

I despise Valentine's Day because of it's marketing ploy. Seriously, the cost of flowers goes up by a factor of 3!!! WTF??!?!?!

My point to my post five pages back is that throughout the year, I buy the flowers, I do the nice dinners (whether home cooked or nice restaurant), I do the massages, the spontaneous cards and everything else that most of America normally uses Valentine's Day for.

Trumpet Rider
01-28-2008, 12:49 PM
As we fast approach Valentine's Day, start paying attention to the commercialization on TV and radio. Count how many are geared towards women and how many are geared to men. How hard is jewelry pushed? Etc...

I despise Valentine's Day because of it's marketing ploy. Seriously, the cost of flowers goes up by a factor of 3!!! WTF??!?!?!

My point to my post five pages back is that throughout the year, I buy the flowers, I do the nice dinners (whether home cooked or nice restaurant), I do the massages, the spontaneous cards and everything else that most of America normally uses Valentine's Day for.

You're working too hard, buddy. Valentine's Day gives you an out! You can forget all the flowers, the dinners, the cards and backrubs all year and just do the nice stuff on one little day out of the year! What could be easier?;)

kreative_2001
01-28-2008, 01:16 PM
You're working too hard, buddy. Valentine's Day gives you an out! You can forget all the flowers, the dinners, the cards and backrubs all year and just do the nice stuff on one little day out of the year! What could be easier?;)

LOL! I hear ya brother, believe me, I hear ya!

glazed donut
01-28-2008, 01:38 PM
we have six kids so were going to vegas for three days without them. sex food drinks gambling that a valentines weekend.

glazed donut
01-28-2008, 01:40 PM
beside costco has 2doz roses all year long for 13.99 (exept val time) . so thirty $ a month she always happy

DVLS_ADVT
01-28-2008, 04:36 PM
we have six kids so were going to vegas for three days without them. sex food drinks gambling that a valentines weekend.Three days in Vegas? Sounds like someones gonna be working on that seventh kid.;):D LOL

richdon03
01-29-2008, 04:30 AM
c'mon rich dont encourage! lol...:eek:

What? It's a great line!

sissy1324
01-30-2008, 08:47 AM
I don't think guys know what Valentine's Day is anymore. Looks like it will be a night of bubble bath and a nice bottle of wine - for me, myself and I.:(

ArmySoldier
01-30-2008, 09:04 AM
I don't think guys know what Valentine's Day is anymore. Looks like it will be a night of bubble bath and a nice bottle of wine - for me, myself and I.:(
As stated in here...women don't seem to know either. If it isn't diamonds or something else expensive, it was a waste.

sissy1324
01-30-2008, 09:10 AM
As stated in here...women don't seem to know either. If it isn't diamonds or something else expensive, it was a waste.

I would not want diamonds, or flowers, or anything - I would just want "him" to be with me - and all that entails.
I just want to be next to him - that is far more romantic than any tangible gift!

ArmySoldier
01-30-2008, 09:12 AM
I would not want diamonds, or flowers, or anything - I would just want "him" to be with me - and all that entails.
I just want to be next to him - that is far more romantic than any tangible gift!
Maybe you should explain that to all of your girlfriends then!!! Seems that you are one in 300 million.

sissy1324
01-30-2008, 09:14 AM
Maybe you should explain that to all of your girlfriends then!!! Seems that you are one in 300 million.

Well maybe someday - someone - will figure that out and not want to let me go.
And honestly - I could care less about "all my girlfriends" - they are on their own. Guys tend to flock to selfish girls as it is. Sorry but - I am not that way.
I would rather be alone than change who I am.

ArmySoldier
01-30-2008, 09:18 AM
Well maybe someday - someone - will figure that out and not want to let me go.
And honestly - I could care less about "all my girlfriends" - they are on their own. Guys tend to flock to selfish girls as it is. Sorry but - I am not that way.
I would rather be alone than change who I am.

Is that anything like girls flocking to the assholes? It always goes both ways, little lady!

sissy1324
01-30-2008, 09:19 AM
Is that anything like girls flocking to the assholes? It always goes both ways, little lady!

True - but I will say again - I am not one of those girls - Iam done with all of that

ArmySoldier
01-30-2008, 09:21 AM
I think you get the point. ;)

BlkKitty
02-03-2008, 07:41 PM

This questions is somewhat loaded, because what I would do depends on the "expectations of reciept".

Example, If I want the best appreciative sex that one can have. I would start two weeks early with everyday leading up to the most elaborate explosion of gifts and appreciation. I would start the first day with an unexpected phone call, and initiate some unscheduled phone sex, and ending with something special.

Example 2: Expectation-Gratitude. Search for what is missing in the relationship or in the love ones life. Then you provide it. Even if you can't provide it, think of a creative way to give it to them. For instance, they need a car, buy them a hot wheel, or a picture of a car they want, with a card that states that although you could not afford the real version you wanted to get as close to it, or you wanted them to know that what they want is just important for them to attain to you, that you would try to obtain it as best you can ( this usually works on women, add with it dinner).

Example 3: Expectation- Buy me some time. Anything.

But, I will admit that no matter what I would do, it would not be traditional.

fordzrulr
02-03-2008, 07:58 PM
this is the tackiest, cheesiest, stupidest holiday of the year. All the pink shit, hearts, cupids and stuff,,, those are the words of my wife of 23yrs..
but now psycho ladies take this holiday to heart,,i once knew a crazy that cut her wrists on valentines day because her female roommate got a doz roses from 3 different guys and she got none..
so for her birthday her ex sent her a card with a razor blade in it..FUNNY SHIT

BlkKitty
02-03-2008, 09:20 PM
this is the tackiest, cheesiest, stupidest holiday of the year. All the pink shit, hearts, cupids and stuff,,, those are the words of my wife of 23yrs..
but now psycho ladies take this holiday to heart,,i once knew a crazy that cut her wrists on valentines day because her female roommate got a doz roses from 3 different guys and she got none..

I will agree with you on it being stupid to put so much into a holiday. In fact, I will go as far as to say there isn't one that makes any sense, nor that is relavent. (except to give you a break from work, and in that case I would not care what they called it, I am for it, as long as we are still paid for that day.)

sissy1324
02-05-2008, 07:03 AM

I AGREE!
It's a lame ass way for those who have no one special in their life to feel like crap and those who do have someone to ask and hint and beg for a gift that has no real meaning behind it anyway.
I will go ahead and lead the charge on this SUPER TUESDAY to VETO all crappy holidays!!
WHO is with me???:p

lipsplitter
02-05-2008, 10:04 AM
It should be called Halloween, Everyone puts on a mask and expects lotso treats...

ArmySoldier
02-05-2008, 02:34 PM
VETO all crappy holidays!!
Then when is anyone going to get a three day weekend???

sexy_latina
02-12-2008, 09:03 AM
wht happend to all the love in here T_T?....lol

AlterBabe
02-12-2008, 02:01 PM
Spending the day with my oldest daughter. Her b-day was a couple of weeks ago and I knew a concert was going on that she'd love to go to so planned the day with her. Hair/make-up, mani/pedi, shopping in China town...maybe a movie...then concert that evening. Just a girly day for her.
Hubby will be fine...with the other three kids :D We never really do the flowers and candy stuff anyhow....too commercialized *shrugs*

dreamy1
02-13-2008, 12:53 PM
Nothing. It's just another day to me. I could care less about it. I have a bf but we never do anything for it.