PDA

View Full Version : College Girl Seeking Money Opportunity

Snugglesmoma
02-28-2006, 10:32 AM
Hi, I am 21 years old & I am looking for a job in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area where I can make alot of money fast...right now I am in bad debt and need to get out quickly. I am in school right now, going on Tuesdays and Thrusdays, and I just got a part-time job, but it doesn't pay very well, so if anyone knows of a great paying job opportunity will you please let me know. Thanks :)

malcolan
02-28-2006, 11:52 AM
Hi, I am 21 years old & I am looking for a job in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area where I can make alot of money fast...right now I am in bad debt and need to get out quickly.
What's the rush? How much debt are we talking about?

I am in school right now, going on Tuesdays and Thrusdays,
Great...what are you studying?

and I just got a part-time job, but it doesn't pay very well,
LOL.
I don't think that there is a single job on the entire planet that could pay us what we are actually worth, but that's another story.
How much do you need to make and how soon?

so if anyone knows of a great paying job opportunity will you please let me know. Thanks :) If you email me I can send you my resume.
I have something that should be breaking loose soon. You won't make any money until we launch, though, and I can't give you a definitive answer on when that will be yet. I am hopeful that it will be by this summer, so, if you can wait that long, then just let me know.
It's not really a job, either, but your own business.
I'm not sure what you consider "great paying", but I am confident that this will adequately cover it, assuming that you are willing to do what I teach you.

Let me know if you're interested, I won't post anything on here but you can send me an email if you like.

Snugglesmoma
02-28-2006, 12:45 PM
What's the rush? How much debt are we talking about? Right now I owe like $600 something to a cash store & they keep tacking on interest, then I have an old cell phone account that is $400 dollars, I have a car payment every month, and I have to pay for all my school expenses, which is tutition, books & miscellaneous costs.
Great...what are you studying? I am studying to become a teacher for K-4th grade. Although that might change cause I change my mind often about what I wanna do in the future.
I am hopeful that it will be by this summer, so, if you can wait that long, then just let me know. Yeah, sure I can wait till the summer, that would be great. Thanks

kevwill10
03-03-2006, 09:45 AM
Hey snuggles...did you get my email?

SoCalGuy24
03-03-2006, 10:29 AM
Why do I get the feeling you're not going to be offered any legitimate jobs? :rolleyes:

Snugglesmoma
03-03-2006, 02:28 PM
Hey snuggles...did you get my email?

No, I did not get your email, sorry. :)

Snugglesmoma
03-03-2006, 02:39 PM
I guess it all depends on what you are looking for in terms of employment. i would bet that you will not find many legitimate offers in this forum. You should hit monster dot com and see what they have. Or you should go totally illegitimate and you could fill your day with lots of work.
I don't know what would be the difference between legitimate & illegitimate, like I don't want work where I would be breaking the law, other than that I don't really care what I do.

SoCalGuy24
03-03-2006, 02:46 PM
Basically what we're saying is....a lot of guys are probably willing to offer you "work." But that "work" is going to involve you on your knees or on your back, LOL! ;)

So if that's the case and you're willing to take that kind of "work"....come on over honey; I've got $20 for ya! :p

Snugglesmoma
03-06-2006, 09:05 AM
So if that's the case and you're willing to take that kind of "work"....come on over honey; I've got $20 for ya! :p

Of course that is not the kind of work I am looking for, and I don't appreciate your stupid little comment, plus if I did that kind of work I would cost more than $20, thank you very much.

SoCalGuy24
03-08-2006, 04:55 PM
Yeah right....sure....that's what they all say! And then they realize that's what hookers charge for a BJ and they take the offer and get on their knees, LOL! :p

ntx_f150
04-05-2006, 12:12 PM
I dont know about hookers but I got $60 for a BJ before-so she is absolutely right $20 aint crap for a BJ.

Not to be ugly but if you were paid $60 for a BJ wouldn't that make you at least a retired hooker if your not accepting cash for favors anymore ??? :confused:

SoCalGuy24
04-19-2006, 10:37 AM
Well, according to that Hooker documentary on HBO...the average hooker asks for $20/BJ and $30/fuck! ;)

k2theforrest
04-21-2006, 01:58 AM
This has turned into a discusting conversation...if you aren't going to be helpful, leave the girl alone!

wetwbill
04-21-2006, 04:12 AM
dont listen to that crap about hooking stick wiyh school. you may be in debt now but it will work out in the long run. it willtake time to pay tuitin and other costs off but after that you should make good money from having a college education

BIG"TEX"
04-21-2006, 09:52 PM
Of course that is not the kind of work I am looking for, and I don't appreciate your stupid little comment, plus if I did that kind of work I would cost more than $20, thank you very much.

WELL IT LOOKS TO ME FROM THIS POST, THAT YOU WILL SUCK SOME DICK. NOW IT'S LOOKS LIKE WE ARE JUST ARGUING OVER THE PRICE!!!!

malcolan
04-24-2006, 06:51 AM
I am also looking for a job - one that will create a good income, so I would be interested in your business opportunity-although I have tried several in the past and they all turned out to be scams so I a kinda skeptical-but anyway I am interested could you give me some info?

I will send you some info, but you have to understand that this will be your own business, not a job. You get paid for Results...Not your time.

As a great networker once said, "this business is simple, but it ain't easy".

One thing you can be assured of is that I won't show you any scams. Period.

Network Marketing is probably the least understood, most maligned business opportunity in the world. And the fault for this misunderstanding lies directly in the lap of many of the people in the Network Marketing industry itself. That's right. Network Marketing is great. But amateur Network Marketers are fouling the nest and costing many of us a fortune.

Before I continue, I'm assuming that you know what Network Marketing is. If you're like me when I first was approached about Network Marketing (and who hasn't?) I had some preconceived notions that were, at best, inaccurate. For 10 years I kept saying 'no' to Network Marketing based upon what I thought Network Marketing was.

And what did I think? I thought it was a low class way for small minded people to make a few extra bucks by harassing their friends and family into buying garage loads of expensive products.

Frankly, that's the way old style multi-level marketing used to be thirty or forty years ago. You know what they say about 'first impressions?' Hard to overcome. So when anyone approached me about Network Marketing, that old MLM image was stuck in my head.

To make a long story short, I did some investigating of my own.

And what I saw quite literally stunned me. It wasn't ANYTHING like I had thought. When I researched the major players-the companies that had been around for 5, 10, 15, 20 years-I could see why they had staying power. These were classy, successful companies with incredible products at reasonable prices. What's more, as a bonus, their ordinary consumers were offered a way to create extra-ordinary streams of income….residual income (i.e. money while you sleep.) for sharing these products with interested others.

Network Marketing is not my only stream of income, but it could be my most favorite.

I'm a big believer in entrepreneurship and the virtues of freedom. In Network Marketing, I found an industry that leveled the entrepreneurial playing field. Rather than starting a business from scratch (with the high cost of entry and exit) entrepreneurs could let someone else manage the hard parts of business-product creation, warehousing, distribution, employee benefits, equipment leasing, property acquisition, etc-so they could concentrate on marketing the products and earn substantial streams of income for doing it.

When done right, Network Marketing is an enlightened, inexpensive way of getting more people involved in entrepreneurship and ultimately, in controlling their own financial destinies.

You MUST make a commitment to your business! This isn't a hobby. This industry can potentially make you millions of dollars, but it all starts with a commitment by you. Remember, you won't like everything about it, but you must be committed. If you don't take anything else I say to heart, please, I ask you- in fact, I beg you- make the commitment to find the right company, commit to do the right things with the right people and commit to view your business as a long term way to create a recurring income.

Also, remember this simple truth: A six-figure income requires a six-figure effort.

If anyone is telling you something different, I would raise a flag. Most likely, it is a scam.

willy77
06-21-2006, 05:47 AM
Hi, I am 21 years old & I am looking for a job in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area where I can make alot of money fast...right now I am in bad debt and need to get out quickly. I am in school right now, going on Tuesdays and Thrusdays, and I just got a part-time job, but it doesn't pay very well, so if anyone knows of a great paying job opportunity will you please let me know. Thanks :)

if you are hot you could go into dancing at a mens club. or write me back...

webangel
06-22-2006, 02:10 AM
so, were you able to get a good job? do you have a good resume already? :D

malcolan
07-14-2006, 06:08 AM
Why don't you try this PayPal method?

For starters, I wouldn't try it because it's illegal.

profit princess
07-14-2006, 09:29 PM
I thought this thread was about something totally different lol

jacky@
07-20-2006, 02:28 AM
so, were you able to get a good job? do you have a good resume already? :D
:)

minnan
10-29-2006, 05:20 AM
Lunatic thread but really attractive. :D

bigmac13
05-24-2010, 10:09 PM
I can pay you to cut my grass and clean my house, maybe polish some other things for me. :)

ashleigh
06-22-2010, 06:26 PM
Looks like you've received a whole lot of rude comments. Maybe someday, men will stop disrespecting and degrading women.

jjohnson84
07-15-2010, 02:18 PM
I will be in the Dallas area for two months doing some work. If you're good looking and want to hang out I could pay you some good money. Let me know! Goodluck