PDA

View Full Version : Prayer to Blessed Mother

judymc04
04-24-2006, 03:45 AM
Oh, most beautiful flower of Mt. Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. Oh, Star of the Sea, help me and show me here you are my Mother.
Oh, Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity (make request).
There are none that can withstand your power. Oh, Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (three times). Holy Mary, I place this prayer in your hands (three times).
Say this prayer for three consecutives days and then you must publish and it will be granted to you. Grateful thanks.
NOVENA TO ST. JUDE
O Holy St. Jude, Apostle and Martyr, great in virtue and rich in miracles, near kinsman of Jesus Christ, faithful intercessor of all who invoke your special patronage in time of need, to you I have recourse from the depth of my heart and humbly beg to whom God has given such great power to come to my assistance. Help me in my present and urgent petition. In return, I will make your name known and cause you to be invoked.
Say three Our Fathers, three Hail Mary's and Glories.
Publication must be promised. St. Jude, pray for us and all who invoke your aid. Amen.
This Novena has never been known to fail. This Novena must be said for 9 consecutive days.

mike_in_tulsa
04-24-2006, 06:14 AM
The first and second commandments take a beating on this site, don't they?