PDA

View Full Version : licking my wife pussy and then her ass

memphis38
05-06-2006, 02:55 AM
My wife loves me eating her pussy it took me a while to get to let lick her ass but after the first time she loves it .I will start licking her clit faster and faster then I will grab her legs up inthe air and stick my tounge up her ass then back to her pussy then her ass then start finger fucker and lick her at the same time she start cuming over and over and over.then she sucks me off while I lick here wet pussy and fuck her in her ass with my finger. life is gooddddddddd :D

Rick96
05-06-2006, 08:56 AM
My wife loves me eating her pussy it took me a while to get to let lick her ass but after the first time she loves it .I will start licking her clit faster and faster then I will grab her legs up inthe air and stick my tounge up her ass then back to her pussy then her ass then start finger fucker and lick her at the same time she start cuming over and over and over.then she sucks me off while I lick here wet pussy and fuck her in her ass with my finger. life is gooddddddddd :D

Sounds like you are newly wed. good for you. enjoy while you can

hamboner
05-06-2006, 09:15 AM
:D :D nice

hottdoggn62
05-06-2006, 12:21 PM
:d :d
Now, who is this lovely lady???? Very nice....

bigAL66
05-06-2006, 07:28 PM
ummmmmmmmmmm

Rick96
05-06-2006, 11:18 PM
ummmmmmmmmmm
bigal, she is hot. can you arrange for me so I can do her just one time pretty please. :D

HEAR VOICES
05-07-2006, 02:42 PM
I LOVE THE TASTE AND SMELL OF HOT PUSSY AND ASSHOLE :p

Full of AIDS
05-07-2006, 08:20 PM
ummmmmmmmmmm
very nice....would you believe this is my favourite hobby :D god what great friends we could be :p

grizz01
05-11-2006, 11:09 AM
good for you, keep up the ass rimming, I love to rim a gal for hours!!!!

Redair
05-11-2006, 11:24 AM
ummmmmmmmmmm
Any story behind them? They are pretty hot! Lovely pink toy too!

shakkazulu
05-11-2006, 11:30 AM

Nice! Let me know if you ever need an extra hand!

Danger Kitty's Guy
05-11-2006, 12:12 PM
Sounds like you are newly wed. good for you. enjoy while you can
I've been with my wife for almost 20 years (this June) & people mistake us for newly weds or still dating all the time! And the SEX only gets better & better all the time. Unfortunately, most folks don't spend there time trying to please their spouse & waste most of their time complaining about what their spouse DOESN'T do for them! It's a viscious cycle.
Just for the fun of it, we started www.DKxXxZone.com. This is what pleasing your wife can get you! :eek: Check it out. :D

Danger Kitty's Guy
05-11-2006, 12:18 PM

Keep treating her right, & you'll be getting more shots like this! It's a screen grab from some video we shot.

bigdintx
05-11-2006, 12:26 PM
can i have some?

keithizzme
05-11-2006, 12:40 PM
Danger Kitty, you are right on!! Been married 16 years but with her for 20 and the sex has simply gone thru quite a journey. People, highs and lows will always happen but if the 2 of you are wanting to keep it going, you will both do things to keep it going, and breaking new ground! We do it all and are constantly wanting it more these days just like years ago! You got to seek out new stuff!!!
On the rimming subject...we love it....have had some pretty hot 69ing doing it!!! We both could not get our tongues deep enough into each others ass!! We were going at it so hard!!!! Both of us going crazy as she jerked my cock at the same time and me dancing my fingers on her clitty and pussy!!! Super hot!!!

bigAL66
05-11-2006, 08:17 PM
Any story behind them? They are pretty hot! Lovely pink toy too!
No story, just got them from a site I look at. Ask and I will tell.

R1Ryda
05-12-2006, 06:33 PM
hey bigal...that was a sexy ass pic...where did you get it if you wouldn't mind sharing :D

Full of AIDS
05-12-2006, 07:14 PM
Keep treating her right, & you'll be getting more shots like this! It's a screen grab from some video we shot.
that is one of my favorites possies of all time ;) (above)

Danger Kitty's Guy
05-15-2006, 12:32 PM
that is one of my favorites possies of all time ;) (above)
Yeh,...That IS pretty damn HOT, isn't it!? Definately one of my fav's too! When it was happening, my view was a "bit" different, as you can imagine! :D

STUDMAN
05-16-2006, 03:18 PM
how can we get to the web site...she's so hott...more! more!

swordfish
05-16-2006, 03:34 PM
I've been with my wife for almost 20 years (this June) & people mistake us for newly weds or still dating all the time! And the SEX only gets better & better all the time. Unfortunately, most folks don't spend there time trying to please their spouse & waste most of their time complaining about what their spouse DOESN'T do for them! It's a viscious cycle.
Just for the fun of it, we started www.*********.com. This is what pleasing your wife can get you! :eek: Check it out. :D
Nice picture Danger, your wife has some lovely eyes to go along with that sexy body.

Danger Kitty's Guy
05-16-2006, 03:59 PM
Nice picture Danger, your wife has some lovely eyes to go along with that sexy body.
Thank you! That's what attracted me to her almost 20 years ago! They're still incredible to me!
How'd you like these baby blues staring up at you while she's got your swollen cock in her mouth? I know I LOVE it!

Danger Kitty's Guy
05-17-2006, 02:19 PM
can i have some?
Have some what?? Some of this...

olive_juices_yum
05-17-2006, 03:11 PM
she is hot.........................................

Rivrctyman
05-17-2006, 03:14 PM
Damn, I love eating pussy. The longer you lick and suck it the juicier it gets. Sometimes I think I could do it all day if the lady could stand it. Usually she has to beg me to stop........ :D

Harleybob
05-17-2006, 03:34 PM
The things I can do with my tounge, make my mouth water and its getting hard too

NICE on my eyes

Danger Kitty's Guy
05-17-2006, 03:53 PM
she is hot.........................................
Thanks for the compliment. ...Here's your picture. :)
She's going on line tomorrow night with a webcam for the 1st time. That's gonna be a BLAST!

olive_juices_yum
05-17-2006, 04:09 PM
oh my thank you i love my picture.