PDA

View Full Version : A Prayor For Everyone who is a Christian

assdoctor
05-22-2005, 02:54 PM
This prayor will work for those who are Christians. If you have faith.

Infinite Spirit, open the way for my immediate supply, let all that is mine by divine right now reach me, in great avalanches of abundance, in Christ's name. AMEN.

Dougie Mac
05-23-2005, 07:47 AM
Nice name, by the way :eek:

assdoctor
05-23-2005, 09:42 PM
Nice name, by the way :eek:
Dougie Mac. Is a hater. Don't be haten, that would be unChristian of you.

The Prayor was posted for the good of all christians.

If you don't like the silly handle I picked, to bad.... :D

Dougie Mac
05-24-2005, 06:46 AM
I wouldn't be worried about what I think and you know what I mean! I am not a hater. I don't judge any one. But I am a fruit inspector, and the fruits of your life are not in check. The Bible says that you will know a Christian by the fruits of his or her works, and to come on here as a Christian and act like a Christian one second and the solicit yourself as a sexual aid another, isn't what I would call a good fruit of the spirit! :rolleyes:

assdoctor
05-24-2005, 07:38 AM
I wouldn't be worried about what I think and you know what I mean! I am not a hater. I don't judge any one. But I am a fruit inspector, and the fruits of your life are not in check. The Bible says that you will know a Christian by the fruits of his or her works, and to come on here as a Christian and act like a Christian one second and the solicit yourself as a sexual aid another, isn't what I would call a good fruit of the spirit! :rolleyes:
You have totally miss read what my intention was, I was not offering my self. Only hypnosis. Sexual disfunction is not... Of the body, it's of the mind.
I have forgiven you. :)

Dougie Mac
05-24-2005, 11:51 AM
Are you solicting your services in here? Whether you post an ad or not, you are advertizing how people can get Hypnotized in here. Doesn't the forum strictly forbid that?

This forum is national. You can post messages here, but do not post ads.
I'll just turn you in. I am sticking to the rules of this place!

assdoctor
05-25-2005, 03:05 PM
Are you solicting your services in here? Whether you post an ad or not, you are advertizing how people can get Hypnotized in here. Doesn't the forum strictly forbid that?

I'll just turn you in. I am sticking to the rules of this place!

I was offering help only, information to people who may need it.

You are a person who is dead set on bring negativity to anyone who crosses your path. I hope find a way to become a better person inside.

All I smell is evil. :rolleyes:

Dougie Mac
05-26-2005, 09:47 AM
Actually, that couldn't be further from the truth. I am a person who is dead set on checking myself, and by the grace and help of God, fixing what is wrong. But, I am also a person who believes that God Called us as the bretheren to admonish one another when we see something about someone that may be out of place or that could cause a lost person to be confused about what it means to be pure and Holy in Christ. I am the type of person who likes to show others areas where they need to check theirselves as well. I am always open for Brothers and Sisters in Christ telling me where I am making a mistake in my life and I pray for God to show me ways to change it. The main thing that is wrong with the Family of God is that most brothers and sisters in the faith aren't willing to hear others admonish them when it is done with the right spirit. Now with that said. I may have had the wrong attitude in approaching you with the delimma, and for that, I appologise, but, I also have the spiritual duty to approach someone when I see something that just doesn't seem right. And there was a lot of things that I saw in your "SEX" thread that didn't seem right, after reading what I read in your religeous thread. Do you work for a sexual therapist? If so, the way you went about advertising your service wasn't what I would consider to be a Goddly way of presenting yourself. I mean come on, You came across in your thread as if you were soliciting something, Dare I say, a little Naughty. Can you blame me for thinking what I was thinking? Honestly. It sounded as though were trying to (Excuse the term) Get Laid! forgive me for misunderstanding, but what would you have thought if you were in My Shoes? I am a Christian Counsellor who has been drilled in scripture for all but maybe the first 5 years of my life, and I belive that we are to admonish one another inthe Brotherhood like the Bible says to. Forgive me if I misenterpreted you though.

assdoctor
06-06-2005, 03:11 PM
Actually, that couldn't be further from the truth. I am a person who is dead set on checking myself, and by the grace and help of God, fixing what is wrong. But, I am also a person who believes that God Called us as the bretheren to admonish one another when we see something about someone that may be out of place or that could cause a lost person to be confused about what it means to be pure and Holy in Christ. I am the type of person who likes to show others areas where they need to check theirselves as well. I am always open for Brothers and Sisters in Christ telling me where I am making a mistake in my life and I pray for God to show me ways to change it. The main thing that is wrong with the Family of God is that most brothers and sisters in the faith aren't willing to hear others admonish them when it is done with the right spirit. Now with that said. I may have had the wrong attitude in approaching you with the delimma, and for that, I appologise, but, I also have the spiritual duty to approach someone when I see something that just doesn't seem right. And there was a lot of things that I saw in your "SEX" thread that didn't seem right, after reading what I read in your religeous thread. Do you work for a sexual therapist? If so, the way you went about advertising your service wasn't what I would consider to be a Goddly way of presenting yourself. I mean come on, You came across in your thread as if you were soliciting something, Dare I say, a little Naughty. Can you blame me for thinking what I was thinking? Honestly. It sounded as though were trying to (Excuse the term) Get Laid! forgive me for misunderstanding, but what would you have thought if you were in My Shoes? I am a Christian Counsellor who has been drilled in scripture for all but maybe the first 5 years of my life, and I belive that we are to admonish one another inthe Brotherhood like the Bible says to. Forgive me if I misenterpreted you though.
The fact is..I am not here as your reply states, to get laid. You are the type of person whom, thinks they are the one who must say the last word. In fact you are far from it.
You missed, that I reposted the so called add. It now only states that I was seeking to help others. So If you bother to go look, you will see the light.
You are one of these types of so called Christians who thinks they are Holly and others are not. By doing this, you will have less of a chance of getting into heaven, than any hooker on this earth.
Keep it simple, as God has made it to others.

It is not that hard to follow the Lord.

Christian
06-13-2005, 06:57 PM
I have corrected the misspellings in the following quotation--I just can't help myself in that regard. I suppose I am a person who believes that we should admonish each other when we see something misspelled or that could cause a weak speller to be confused about standard American spelling.

. . .But, I am also a person who believes that God called us as the brethren to admonish one another when we see something about someone that may be out of place or that could cause a lost person to be confused about what it means to be pure and holy in Christ. I am the type of person who likes to show others areas where they need to check themselves as well.
May I suggest you have another look at Matthew 7, Dougie?

3And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4Or how can you say to your brother, "Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye?

Do you really think that preaching to others about how you think they have perverted the truth will convince anyone that yours is the only correct way of understanding the bible?

In your haste to admonish A. D., you may have missed, it seems to me, his original point: I thought he was satirizing the attitude of many self-identified Christians that God is like a big ATM machine in the sky.