Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 2.60 average. Display Modes
Old 11-07-2012, 02:23 PM   #21
ric1234

ric1234 has one green dot.  Good for them!

I think we have a great deal in common, my friend. I'm pretty much the same, love to keep my ass, cock and balls as smooth as possible. I think it's extremely erotic.
ric1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:16 PM   #22
Billinny

Billinny has one green dot.  Good for them!

I just like the feel of "total bald" pubic area! Feels good in undies, when jacking off; reminds me of early times as a kid with peers; times with older kids (cousins and tentmates in Scouts, and one adult) who liked my smoothness - as I liked their bigger dicks, and feelin' their bigger-pubed packages.
Billinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:46 PM   #23
ric1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billinny View Post
I just like the feel of "total bald" pubic area! Feels good in undies, when jacking off; reminds me of early times as a kid with peers; times with older kids (cousins and tentmates in Scouts, and one adult) who liked my smoothness - as I liked their bigger dicks, and feelin' their bigger-pubed packages.
I think that's why I like smooth. The one and only experience I've had was when I was a pre-teen and we were both smooth I think that has carried over to my adulthood too. I like to be smooth and want the same in a lover too.

Last edited by ric1234; 11-07-2012 at 11:46 PM.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:50 AM   #24
BiMguymesa

BiMguymesa has one green dot.  Good for them!

I love smooth shaved balls and shaft. Trimmed pubes are ok (that's what I do). But I really like when a guy is all shaved.
BiMguymesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:58 PM   #25
ric1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiMguymesa View Post
I love smooth shaved balls and shaft. Trimmed pubes are ok (that's what I do). But I really like when a guy is all shaved.
Thats basically what I do. Totally shaved ass, balls and cock and the first few inches of my thighs. Very closely trimmed pubic hair. If I could a way to remove all my body hair, I would probably do it. Right now, I'll settle for the areas I do shave. I just love the silkiness of the feeling shaving gives me.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:15 AM   #26
ibewillin

ibewillin has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ric1234 View Post
Thats basically what I do. Totally shaved ass, balls and cock and the first few inches of my thighs. Very closely trimmed pubic hair. If I could a way to remove all my body hair, I would probably do it. Right now, I'll settle for the areas I do shave. I just love the silkiness of the feeling shaving gives me.
OMG I so agree I wish i could afford to remove my hair completely except the hair on my chest and the top of my head. i just love the feeling and look, so silky smooth.
ibewillin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:34 AM   #27
ric1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibewillin View Post
OMG I so agree I wish i could afford to remove my hair completely except the hair on my chest and the top of my head. i just love the feeling and look, so silky smooth.
I'd love to find another guy who feels the same way! I just lose my mind thinking about slinding over each others smoooth bodies, the feeling of a cock sliding between my cheeks! Oh man, now I've gone and done it! gotta get out my one eyed friend and play a while!
Old 11-10-2012, 10:27 AM   #28
ric1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibewillin View Post
I wish you were closer to me, sounds like we have some things in common....
Old 11-10-2012, 11:15 AM   #29
ric1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by samallison View Post
Smooth shaved/naired skin is a major turn on for me. When I was crossdressing regularly I kept my ENTIRE body hairless. It took a few hrs a few times a week but was worth it. Usually on friday (for the weekend) then during the week just as touch up/maint. Don't be stingy with the shaving cream. Also don't use cheap foam barbasol type stuff. Spend the money for the good gel shaving lotion and buy good razors. Makes all the difference in the world. I don't dress any more so I don't shave other than my face. However, I was with a very cute well built guy a few months ago and he was hairless all over. What a treat! It's so much more fun to lick, kiss etc a smooth body.
Wish I was in Huntsville, I'd love to come over and let you have your way with my shaved ass cock and balls all you want! he he
Old 11-11-2012, 05:59 PM   #30
gaygary

gaygary has one green dot.  Good for them!

I always try to stay shaven even though I'm quite a hairy guy. I find hair quite a turn off.
gaygary is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: