Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-09-2012, 04:52 AM   #1

newbie has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default your view

had a problem this past monday. need your view on this. i have been getting a weekly blow job from a guy for 2 years without any issues. the last few weeks he has wanted my to fuck his wife. she didn't know about us. anyways, i said yes and went over to his house. i let her blow me and i fucked her. it was cool. while i was fucking her doggie style he was under her 69ing her. he would pull my dick out and suck me while i fucked her, wearing a rubber.. it was fun. i shot my load thanked them both and left. here is where the problem started. he emails me and said coming over bare handed was rude. that i should have given them a gift of booze,wine or money since the played hosts. i said that he should have stated that before i came over. he has been sucking me without ever asking for anything other then my cum.

what do you guys think? am i wrong in going there empty handed.
newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:40 AM   #2
ibewillin

ibewillin has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie View Post
had a problem this past monday. need your view on this. i have been getting a weekly blow job from a guy for 2 years without any issues. the last few weeks he has wanted my to fuck his wife. she didn't know about us. anyways, i said yes and went over to his house. i let her blow me and i fucked her. it was cool. while i was fucking her doggie style he was under her 69ing her. he would pull my dick out and suck me while i fucked her, wearing a rubber.. it was fun. i shot my load thanked them both and left. here is where the problem started. he emails me and said coming over bare handed was rude. that i should have given them a gift of booze,wine or money since the played hosts. i said that he should have stated that before i came over. he has been sucking me without ever asking for anything other then my cum.

If you were going to a house party then I'd say that was posb rude, but that's not why you were there, at least from what you said.
However thank you for letting me know what the new Book of Etiquette and Protocol says about the proper etiquette when you fuck another guys wife, I'll remember that thanks for the heads up, lol.
Sounds like something his wife came up with to me. Good luck to you
ibewillin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:58 AM   #3
Kenny55

Kenny55 always pays their child support on time

Quote:

I think it's pretty damn dumb and presumptuous on their part. Like Will said, it'd be different if you were going to a houseparty or a dinner, but.....

Tell them you brought your cock and cum.....and if that's not enough for them, they'll need to find someone else to play with.

If he continues with the whining, stop contact with him. That's my 2 cents worth.
Kenny55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:45 AM   #4
Kenny55

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPPP_InTheLights View Post
I would have said "Letting you suck me off for 2 years, and agreeing to fuck your wife while you were under me wasnt enough" I mean, seriously, the more i type right now the more i feel offended for you. Speak up for yourself, damn.
OK....is the world ending? Here's the second thing I agree with...
Old 11-09-2012, 09:53 AM   #5
wanttotry

wanttotry has one green dot.  Good for them!
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny55 View Post
OK....is the world ending? Here's the second thing I agree with...
Kenny, one more time you agree wit him and I will ashamed of you
wanttotry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:10 AM   #6
Kenny55

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanttotry View Post
Kenny, one more time you agree wit him and I will ashamed of you
I know.....I'm so embarrassed!
Old 11-09-2012, 10:48 AM   #7
charles-smythe

charles-smythe has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:

...dump him...he's being an idiot...
charles-smythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:49 AM   #8
charles-smythe

charles-smythe has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny55 View Post
I think it's pretty damn dumb and presumptuous on their part. Like Will said, it'd be different if you were going to a houseparty or a dinner, but.....

Tell them you brought your cock and cum.....and if that's not enough for them, they'll need to find someone else to play with.

If he continues with the whining, stop contact with him. That's my 2 cents worth.
...ditto...
charles-smythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:09 PM   #9

newbie has one green dot.  Good for them!

thanks to all for your input. i told him that we were done.
newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:56 PM   #10
UnknownNobody

UnknownNobody has one green dot.  Good for them!

Since you've already closed that door it doesn't really matter. However, my take on it would've been different. I would've continued to play and would have brought a ten dollar bottle of wine next time. That is IF I'd enjoyed myself with them. If it had been a mercy fuck and you'd have prefered to do something else than play with them, so be it. From my perspective, life is way too short to not give a little when I'm getting something good.
UnknownNobody is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: