Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average. Display Modes
Old 11-10-2012, 10:25 AM   #1
ric1234

ric1234 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Wink How rare is a guy who loves to bottom?

I'm a very oral virgin bottom looking for my first time experience. It seems to me that guys who really love anal sex (receiving) are in the minority in this forum I have never had anal sex but spend a lot of time playing with my ass and it sends me into oribit! I've gotten so that I don't jack off anymore without something in my ass, either fingers or objects. The orgasms are the most intense I've ever had. I love the feeling when I slide my finger past my tight entrance and into me. As I continue and loosen up, I get deeper and deeper, Insert another finger and then another and begin moving in and out faster and deeper until I explode with an intensity I cannot begin to describe. I'm not very interested in topping a guy, (I wouldn't be opposed either) I only want to kiss, suck, be sucked and take someone into me for the first time! I know that when this happens, I'll probably lose my mind! My fingers and the objects I've been using cause a sexual reaction I've never experienced before and the real thing must be a thousand times better. Let me know how you feel about this. Am I alone in my feelings about this? Are there others who can relate to my situation? Is the guy who will be my first lover out there? I'm interested in answering all of these questions and more.......

Last edited by ric1234; 11-10-2012 at 10:28 AM.
ric1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:05 AM   #2
CrazyJay

CrazyJay has one green dot.  Good for them!

Don't know for sure what is true LOL, but I've always heard that guys who are bottoms are much more common than those who are tops. I tend to think of myself as more of a top, but bottoming would be hot too.
--
Its been years since I've put fingers or anything in my ass (but will admit that doing so while jacking off is hot)
--
I believe there is a lover out there for everyone...its the point of whether or not they find you...which is hard, and I just couldn't answer.

Last edited by CrazyJay; 11-10-2012 at 11:11 AM.
CrazyJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:56 PM   #3
UnknownNobody

UnknownNobody has one green dot.  Good for them!

I'm one of those versatile guys. Although I would really love for my TSGF to top me, she can't. I understand that it's a mental thing but I'm not pushing her (too hard anyway) to fuck my ass, even though I'd love it.
UnknownNobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:39 PM   #4
ric1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownNobody View Post
I'm one of those versatile guys. Although I would really love for my TSGF to top me, she can't. I understand that it's a mental thing but I'm not pushing her (too hard anyway) to fuck my ass, even though I'd love it.
Does your GF want to maintain a female identity? Does she have other problems behaving as a guy? does she let you go down on her? I don't mean to pry, and don't take this the wrong way, but I am very interested in TG/CD and was curious about the how the whole dynamic works. I'm very aware that not everyone is alike in their identity and how they relate sexually to others, your example just got me to thinking about these issues. Thanks for the input.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:18 PM   #5
luckyman47

luckyman47 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Seems like there are lots. I love to suck, but I'm not experienced in anal...only 2 times, many years apart and many years ago...but I want to change that.
luckyman47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:39 PM   #6
Bklynguy831

Bklynguy831 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Maybe you should add

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownNobody View Post
Maybe you should add a top to the mix, your GF worked hard to be just what she is. While some girls top I think it's more natural for her to bottom as well. Also added some one might just spice things up.
Bklynguy831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:01 PM   #7
gaygary

gaygary has one green dot.  Good for them!

Come here and I'll fuck your ass senseless
gaygary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:50 PM   #8
ric1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaygary View Post
Come here and I'll fuck your ass senseless
I'd love to have MY ass fucked senseless! After a proper interval to prepare!
Old 11-12-2012, 06:47 AM   #9
ibewillin

ibewillin has one green dot.  Good for them!

Well count me in on the loved to be fucked list, and for me there is nothing like the real thing baby. I have been fingered, fucked with a dildo and I can tell you none hold a candle to the feeling of a real cock in my ass and the feeling of a guy cumming in my ass. I know that I have cummed just by being fucked before, without playing with my cock while being fucked. It often happens when I feel the guy starting to cum, it makes me cum. I don't know how many of you have the same reaction. I'd love to know. Maybe I should start a thread asking that question.
ibewillin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:03 AM   #10
steel

steel has one green dot.  Good for them!

I just love getting bottomed by big cocks, but any size will do.
steel is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: