Old 11-13-2012, 09:08 AM   #21
hrdguera
Bitch

hrdguera recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradStdnt View Post
I wonder if this is a case of "hell has no fury like a woman scorned"

http://www.businessinsider.com/petra...kelley-2012-11
Now that he has a full blown sex scandal ..... he is now qualified to change parties and run as a Democrat.
hrdguera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:19 AM   #22
madmax

madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdguera View Post
Now that he has a full blown sex scandal ..... he is now qualified to change parties and run as a Democrat.
I heard he will move to South Carolina and run for governor... or challenge Newt for moral leader of the GOP...
At least he isn't hanging out in the men's room at the Minneapolis airport.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:07 AM   #23
hrdguera
Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
I heard he will move to South Carolina and run for governor... or challenge Newt for moral leader of the GOP...
Another famous anti-gay joke from the famously not homophobic Max? Um.....
Old 11-13-2012, 11:34 AM   #24
GradStdnt

GradStdnt recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
I was just going to respond to HD about the airport guy!! LOL.....The republican party is gaining quite a reputation for "that guy" They have the airport guy, the rape guys, and the reindeer man!! Too funny!!
GradStdnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:37 AM   #25
hrdguera
Bitch

Quote:
I was just going to respond to HD about the airport guy!! LOL.....The republican party is gaining quite a reputation for "that guy" They have the airport guy, the rape guys, and the reindeer man!! Too funny!!
Yea, we got a lot of those guys!
Oh well, a loss like the one we just had will shake a bunch of old apples out of the tree.
Um...maybe using a fruit metaphor wasn't the right thing to do?

Last edited by hrdguera; 11-13-2012 at 11:38 AM.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:46 AM   #26
GradStdnt

Default GOP....Stop being stupid...

This is from one of their own....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...usaolp00000009

And this a good example....

The republican party needs A LOT of work if they want to seat the WH again...
Old 11-13-2012, 11:48 AM   #27
GradStdnt

Wink

Quote:
Yea, we got a lot of those guys!
Oh well, a loss like the one we just had will shake a bunch of old apples out of the tree.
Um...maybe using a fruit metaphor wasn't the right thing to do?
I saw a good joke the the other day: "Everyone keeps asking me if the rape guy won....and it is pretty bad when you have to ask which one"
Old 11-13-2012, 12:23 PM   #28
hrdguera
Bitch

Quote:
This is from one of their own....

And this a good example....

The republican party needs A LOT of work if they want to seat the WH again...
It will happen if just because the Dems will wipe everyone out with their fiscal policies.

Oh oh, did you see all the weird sex sites that posted? RichDon must be at it again!

Last edited by hrdguera; 11-13-2012 at 12:25 PM.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:51 PM   #29
GradStdnt

Quote:
It will happen if just because the Dems will wipe everyone out with their fiscal policies.

Oh oh, did you see all the weird sex sites that posted? RichDon must be at it again!
Rich is not the spammer....the moderator will get after them soon. Stop whining....be a good American!! I was already wiped out when GWB was in office.....still rebuilding. To tell you the truth...it is the republican voters who are whining up storm with doom and gloom predictions that has given your party the reputation that it has. We can't all blame it on the "guys who say stupid shit" The scare tactics are horrific to those who believe..such as Papa Johns cutting hours over Obamacare....all for .14 cents a pizza to cover the expense. Also Applebees is starting the same shit. I will never go to Applebees again......and they have a great 550 calorie and under menu!! If you want a republican administration again...change your attitude and you won't turn off the undecided or independent votors.

Anyway...Texas may become it's own country and you won't have to play in our reindeer games.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:55 PM   #30
madmax

madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
Rich is not the spammer....the moderator will get after them soon. Stop whining....be a good American!! I was already wiped out when GWB was in office.....still rebuilding. To tell you the truth...it is the republican voters who are whining up storm with doom and gloom predictions that has given your party the reputation that it has. We can't all blame it on the "guys who say stupid shit" The scare tactics are horrific to those who believe..such as Papa Johns cutting hours over Obamacare....all for .14 cents a pizza to cover the expense. Also Applebees is starting the same shit. I will never go to Applebees again......and they have a great 550 calorie and under menu!! If you want a republican administration again...change your attitude and you won't turn off the undecided or independent votors.

Anyway...Texas may become it's own country and you won't have to play in our reindeer games.
I'm going to personally boycott every one of these whiners.
Make a list.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: