Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.50 average. Display Modes
Old 11-12-2012, 06:54 AM   #11
ibewillin

ibewillin has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default many time

I was involved with other boys and men from very early in my life. I was friends with two boys when I was around 8, one boy my age and his brother couple years younger. I don't recall sucking both at the same time, however it was pretty common to be fucking one and sucking the other one, or being fucked and sucking the other. After being discoved by their dad it just added to the experiences.
ibewillin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:02 AM   #12
steel

steel has one green dot.  Good for them!

yes done it and love it. love sucking a cock while I am being pounded doggy and then both cum at once.
steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:28 AM   #13
ric1234

ric1234 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJay View Post
f**k thats a hot fantasy ric1234
got hard reading... LOL
I know, I get very excited thinking about that fantasy! matter of fact, I'm hard again picturing it in my mind now! The idea of being in a submissive position, having cocks inserted into my mouth and ass at the same time is out of this world! I doin't want to be dominated but would love to be the more submissive partner in such a situation. Maybe the day will come when I can make this fantasy a reality soon!

Last edited by ric1234; 11-12-2012 at 11:29 AM. Reason: spelling
ric1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:13 PM   #14
samallison

samallison has one green dot.  Good for them!

Felt obliged to post...Sammy here. A few weeks ago I posted about my new DL boyfriend and that I'm married, and he has a LTR partner of 13yrs. We've been meeting discreetly once a week while I'm in his town on biz. Well......tonight him and his partner are coming to my room. I will at last get to experience one in my mouth and one in my ass at the same time. Daaaamn I'm excited. The only other 3way I've had has been also with other guys and we were all CD's (another story some other time). Looking forward to m2m2m fun all night hopefully. See....the last time was all oral only because I'd not experienced the pleasure of a cock in my ass. I have nowwwww.....just sayin
samallison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:28 PM   #15
CrazyJay

CrazyJay has one green dot.  Good for them!

@ric1234 Yep..that gets me hard by simply thinking about it
One fantasy I love too is...sanwidched between 2 guys one in my ass me in the other's ass

@samallison: post results from that meeting with your guy and his partner...sounds like it could make for a fot story
CrazyJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:28 AM   #16
samallison

samallison has one green dot.  Good for them!

Well...it was all I could've expected and more. They arrived shortly after 5 and we all had a coctail and made small talk for a few minutes. In very short order we all got naked and I took both of them in my hands telling them it was going to be a special night for us all. We talked about boundries as we moved to the king size bed. Gerald started rimming me while I sucked his partner with me on all fours. Gerald lubed me up and eased his cock in as I slowly took it all the way. The whole time I'm giving Mike a sensual wet blow job while they were making out kinda above/over my back. They took turns fucking me for about two hrs and we all sucked each other somethimes in a daisy chain. We all came multiple times and I sooo enjoyed all the attention from 2 nice cocks. Made up for lost time and they stayed with us sometimes collapsing for a nap and then going at it again. They left about 4am. I had mutiple "assgasms" because they fucked and spanked me like I soooo love. I am strictly bottom and do not top at all. They both loved being the top all night and I had all the cock I wanted. Pure bliss. My cock is still throbbing and my ass is glowing. Next week I'm coming back to this town and we will have a sleep over at thier place.
samallison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:59 AM   #17
Kenny55

Kenny55 always pays their child support on time

Quote:
Originally Posted by samallison View Post
Well...it was all I could've expected and more. They arrived shortly after 5 and we all had a coctail and made small talk for a few minutes. In very short order we all got naked and I took both of them in my hands telling them it was going to be a special night for us all. We talked about boundries as we moved to the king size bed. Gerald started rimming me while I sucked his partner with me on all fours. Gerald lubed me up and eased his cock in as I slowly took it all the way. The whole time I'm giving Mike a sensual wet blow job while they were making out kinda above/over my back. They took turns fucking me for about two hrs and we all sucked each other somethimes in a daisy chain. We all came multiple times and I sooo enjoyed all the attention from 2 nice cocks. Made up for lost time and they stayed with us sometimes collapsing for a nap and then going at it again. They left about 4am. I had mutiple "assgasms" because they fucked and spanked me like I soooo love. I am strictly bottom and do not top at all. They both loved being the top all night and I had all the cock I wanted. Pure bliss. My cock is still throbbing and my ass is glowing. Next week I'm coming back to this town and we will have a sleep over at thier place.

Damn Sammy.....that was HOT! You've just made everyone on here jealous! Of course we'll expect a total report next week as well!
Kenny55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:09 AM   #18
ric1234

ric1234 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samallison View Post
OMG! I wish I could trade places with you the next time your friends cum over!!!!! This thread has got me on the hunt for this kind of situation!

Last edited by ric1234; 11-13-2012 at 07:10 AM.
ric1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:30 PM   #19
oviedoguy

oviedoguy has one green dot.  Good for them!

I am a cocksucker and cumeater and one of my favorite things is to have 2 hotties (preferably twinks) naked. One laying on his back, the other sitting just below his waist facing each other. Both cocks hard as rock and bobbing on top of one another. I like to reach out, grab both cocks and lean into them and take them in my mouth. Giving head to 2 cocks at once is great and even better when one cums first and the other cock is surrounded by warm cum and my mouth and he has felt the throbbing cock of the other guy up against his. Swirling that cum around both cocks and continuing working both cocks again till the other guy cums....Mmmm. Nothing like it. Never had 2 guys cum in my mouth the same time....not sure if I would like that.. but guess it would be hot to try some time.
oviedoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:38 PM   #20
martymoose90210

martymoose90210 has one green dot.  Good for them!

One of my favorite fantasies is being with 2 or more guys at once. Sometimes, in my fantasy, I'm the submissive one, other times me and another guy dominate a submissive boy. Either way, it's a hot fantasy!
martymoose90210 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: