Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Religion & Philosophy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 2.58 average. Display Modes
Old 11-14-2012, 10:40 AM   #1
Sapphire

Sapphire recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest
Default Mockers will not escape judgement

Jude 1:17-21

New King James Version

17 But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken before by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ: 18 how they told you that there would be mockers in the last time who would walk according to their own ungodly lusts. 19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.

Maintain Your Life with God

20 But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

-

John 8:47 - "He who is of God hears Godís words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.Ē
-
"True Believers never, ever seek the support of any atheist or unbeliever's interpretation of truth." - Sapphire

"I will not dignify an accusation or a mocker with a reply." - Sapphire
Sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:44 AM   #2
Sapphire

Revelation 20:15

New King James Version

And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

John 8:47 - "He who is of God hears Godís words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.Ē
-
"True Believers never, ever seek the support of any atheist or unbeliever's interpretation of truth." - Sapphire

Old 11-14-2012, 10:50 AM   #3
Sapphire

Matthew 23:33

New King James Version

Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell?

-

Old 11-14-2012, 02:10 PM   #4
pladecalvo

pladecalvo is a splendid one to beholdpladecalvo is a splendid one to behold

Go fuck yourself!

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll
pladecalvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:34 PM   #5
evileye

evileye has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
Revelation 20:15

New King James Version

And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
Revelation 20:13

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Does this mean because you are judged by your works, that some one who is without faith but lives a humble and pure life will not go to hell?

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." - Nietzsche
evileye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:55 PM   #6
Sapphire

Quote:
Originally Posted by evileye View Post
Revelation 20:13

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Does this mean because you are judged by your works, that some one who is without faith but lives a humble and pure life will not go to hell?
There is no salvation without Jesus Christ. Read all of John Chapter 1.

Have faith in GOD the Word, which is Jesus. Without Jesus, people will in fact go to hell.

Look up scriptures about salvation.

-

Old 11-14-2012, 08:02 PM   #7
Richard81

Richard81 has one green dot.  Good for them!

And, the overall message of Sappires post: Believe exactly as I do, or you will be TORTURED FOREVER!!! Do you understand that? TORTURED FOR ETERNITY!!! IN FIRE!!! For the crime of not believing! Do you know how bad a 3rd degree burn is? Well thats nuthin!

If your wondering why atheist, especially me, dislike christianity so much, This is Why. It infuriates me that young children, who will believe anything their parents tell them, are being taught that if they don't do certain things, they WILL be tortured FOREVER. They are taught that atheist, homosexuals, and people of other religions ARE immoral and GOING to Hell. They are taught to hate them. I thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster that not all christians are like that, but to many are.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:58 PM   #8
Wouldhe

Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard81 View Post
And, the overall message of Sappires post: Believe exactly as I do, or you will be TORTURED FOREVER!!! Do you understand that? TORTURED FOR ETERNITY!!! IN FIRE!!! For the crime of not believing! Do you know how bad a 3rd degree burn is? Well thats nuthin!

If your wondering why atheist, especially me, dislike christianity so much, This is Why. It infuriates me that young children, who will believe anything their parents tell them, are being taught that if they don't do certain things, they WILL be tortured FOREVER. They are taught that atheist, homosexuals, and people of other religions ARE immoral and GOING to Hell. They are taught to hate them. I thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster that not all christians are like that, but to many are.
Yuuuuuuuuup!
Old 11-15-2012, 06:16 AM   #9
evileye

evileye has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post

Have faith in GOD the Word, which is Jesus. Without Jesus, people will in fact go to hell.

So John Chapter 1 is correct and Revelation is wrong?

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." - Nietzsche
evileye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:20 AM   #10
emilynghiem

emilynghiem has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Sapphire

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil eye
So John Chapter 1 is correct and Revelation is wrong?

Dear Richard and Evil Eye:
By understanding "Christ Jesus = Restorative Justice or Loving Justice with Mercy" (forgiving and loving others unconditionally as Jesus/God loves us)
and understanding the opposite being antichrist or abusing retributive justice to threaten judgment or punishment as a hypocrite committing the same wrongs

Both you and Sapphire are right.

Both approaches will get the same treatment and judgment they invoke on others. So if you preach negativity, you get suffering and hell in return.

If you act toward others with God's saving grace, you get that instesad.
emilynghiem is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: