Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-15-2012, 05:55 AM   #1
dumbass
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lakewood
Posts: 4,122
dumbass recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest
Default Fight Brewing

I and many others found it incredulous when Susan Rice went on five Sunday news/talk shows blatantly promoting the asinine theory that the attack in Benghazi was caused by some damn movie. To be invited to be on one or two such shows on the same day is not unusual but to be on all five of the top rated shows indicates that her appearance was prompted by request with the promise of an impotent revelation by the UN Ambassador in reference to the Benghazi attack.

Susan Rice was obviously scripted to echo the false and misleading theory about that damn movie and she performed like a trooper. She repeated the delusional, diversionary but obviously false theme of the cause of the events on all five shows. To my knowledge, to day, neither she nor the White House has acknowledged that her statements were intentionally meant to mislead the public.

http://shoebat.com/2012/11/14/video-...bout-benghazi/

We now have the admission that Susan Rice was sent on the shows by the White House. That, to me begs the question of why her? Did they believe that her reputation and "STATION" would lend creditability to the lies? Actually, it was reported "An Obama administration official speaking on condition of anonymity told The Huffington Post that Rice was chosen to make the appearances because of her job as a top diplomat in the administration, not because of any specific knowledge of the incident." When I first heard it I actually told my wife that they must consider her to be expendable because they just threw her ass under the bus. I now believe that this was a really stupid move that the White House is regretting. Instead of adding creditability to the lies they actually damaged the very creditability that Susan Rice may have had.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2131135.html

Now comes Obama, with all of his fained, false indignation, riding up on his white horse attempting to save the very damsel in distress that he intentionally placed precarious position himself. This guy actually believes that all he has to do is say he takes responsibility and the media (and by extension the public) will dutifully get a thrill up their leg and everything will be good. What the hell it has worked well so far, right?

Obama now admits that: ""She made an appearance at the request of the White House in which she gave her best understanding of the intelligence that had been provided to her,". Obama than went on to say she" ..had nothing to do with Benghazi…" Those two statements are diametrically opposed to logic. ( her best understanding of something that she had nothing to do with????) The most logical question here should be "If all of the dumbasses in the world accept that as being the gospel truth, who was the mentally deficient amateur that offered her up as the sacrificial lamb.

Obviously the lesson taught to me by my mother was never imparted by anyone to Mr. Obama, that being "If you don't have a good memory don't tell a lie. You will surely get caught because it will lead to more and more lies and you can't remember them all. Speaking the truth comes naturally and will always protect you." A good common sense classic.

I know, the President said he's investigating and should be given enough time to create an even more bizarre event to take replace this fiasco. Graham and McCain are spot on to push for an inquiry into all of this and I hope to hell they don't give up.

I bet that this will end up where F & F ended up. The administration will stonewall it and claim either that the information is classified of they'll claim "Executive Privilege". There will never be closure.

The drama swirling around this administration is unbelievable. It's hard to keep up with it all.
__________________
"IT TAKES A DISCIPLINED PERSON TO LISTEN TO THE CONVICTIONS DIFFERENT THAN OUR OWN" Dorothy Fuldheim

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE THAT MATTER DON'T MIND." Dr. Suess
dumbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:38 AM   #2
Wouldhe
Senior Member
 
Wouldhe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 8,816
Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!
Default

Yha know, I wish I could find the video clip from a news team, maybe CNN, that was in the streets of Benghazi when the rioting was happening. One of the rioters that was asked some questions - right from the street while the riot was taking place, this rioter specifically said they were rioting because Obama didn't do enough to punish those responsible for making the film. Apparently the rioters knew it was about the film. Now why doesn't one of these media types locate that news clip and show what the rioter said. Probably because they want to continue to climb up Obamas ass. It appears to me it started out over the film but escalated to something else but the film was the original motive.
__________________
De Opresso Liber.
Wouldhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:27 AM   #3
hrdguera
Bitch
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas, in the suburbs
Posts: 4,352
hrdguera recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbass View Post
I and many others found it incredulous when Susan Rice went on five Sunday news/talk shows blatantly promoting the asinine theory that the attack in Benghazi was caused by some damn movie. To be invited to be on one or two such shows on the same day is not unusual but to be on all five of the top rated shows indicates that her appearance was prompted by request with the promise of an impotent revelation by the UN Ambassador in reference to the Benghazi attack.

Susan Rice was obviously scripted to echo the false and misleading theory about that damn movie and she performed like a trooper. She repeated the delusional, diversionary but obviously false theme of the cause of the events on all five shows. To my knowledge, to day, neither she nor the White House has acknowledged that her statements were intentionally meant to mislead the public.

http://shoebat.com/2012/11/14/video-...bout-benghazi/

We now have the admission that Susan Rice was sent on the shows by the White House. That, to me begs the question of why her? Did they believe that her reputation and "STATION" would lend creditability to the lies? Actually, it was reported "An Obama administration official speaking on condition of anonymity told The Huffington Post that Rice was chosen to make the appearances because of her job as a top diplomat in the administration, not because of any specific knowledge of the incident." When I first heard it I actually told my wife that they must consider her to be expendable because they just threw her ass under the bus. I now believe that this was a really stupid move that the White House is regretting. Instead of adding creditability to the lies they actually damaged the very creditability that Susan Rice may have had.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2131135.html

Now comes Obama, with all of his fained, false indignation, riding up on his white horse attempting to save the very damsel in distress that he intentionally placed precarious position himself. This guy actually believes that all he has to do is say he takes responsibility and the media (and by extension the public) will dutifully get a thrill up their leg and everything will be good. What the hell it has worked well so far, right?

Obama now admits that: ""She made an appearance at the request of the White House in which she gave her best understanding of the intelligence that had been provided to her,". Obama than went on to say she" ..had nothing to do with Benghazi…" Those two statements are diametrically opposed to logic. ( her best understanding of something that she had nothing to do with????) The most logical question here should be "If all of the dumbasses in the world accept that as being the gospel truth, who was the mentally deficient amateur that offered her up as the sacrificial lamb.

Obviously the lesson taught to me by my mother was never imparted by anyone to Mr. Obama, that being "If you don't have a good memory don't tell a lie. You will surely get caught because it will lead to more and more lies and you can't remember them all. Speaking the truth comes naturally and will always protect you." A good common sense classic.

I know, the President said he's investigating and should be given enough time to create an even more bizarre event to take replace this fiasco. Graham and McCain are spot on to push for an inquiry into all of this and I hope to hell they don't give up.

I bet that this will end up where F & F ended up. The administration will stonewall it and claim either that the information is classified of they'll claim "Executive Privilege". There will never be closure.

The drama swirling around this administration is unbelievable. It's hard to keep up with it all.
I hated the news conference. For me the President didn't come across presidential instead he just came across as a big ego. The challenge was silly and reminded me of a barnyard chest-puffing affair. I think some journalist will take up the challenge and he and the President will regret it. Sure, that journalist will be pissing in the wind; but it will happen. I had to go out and take a walk afterwards.

I will not excuse Susan Rice just because the WH and the President told her to lie. They all lied and they held the goods on Petreaus and wanted him to lie too. That appears to be the way politics is practiced in Chicago and now in DC with regularity.

Last edited by hrdguera; 11-15-2012 at 08:29 AM.
hrdguera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:35 AM   #4
dumbass
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lakewood
Posts: 4,122
dumbass recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouldhe View Post
Yha know, I wish I could find the video clip from a news team, maybe CNN, that was in the streets of Benghazi when the rioting was happening. One of the rioters that was asked some questions - right from the street while the riot was taking place, this rioter specifically said they were rioting because Obama didn't do enough to punish those responsible for making the film. Apparently the rioters knew it was about the film. Now why doesn't one of these media types locate that news clip and show what the rioter said. Probably because they want to continue to climb up Obamas ass. It appears to me it started out over the film but escalated to something else but the film was the original motive.
I believe that I've seen the videos you are referring to. The one I saw was, among other things, a woman with a sign in English saying something effect the people of Libya doesn't hate America. (I paraphrased)

I can't be absolutely certain but if I remember correctly that video was taken, about the same time, of a demonstration in Tripoli, not Benghazi and were in reference to a completely different situation.
__________________
"IT TAKES A DISCIPLINED PERSON TO LISTEN TO THE CONVICTIONS DIFFERENT THAN OUR OWN" Dorothy Fuldheim

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE THAT MATTER DON'T MIND." Dr. Suess

Last edited by dumbass; 11-15-2012 at 10:15 AM.
dumbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:41 AM   #5
dumbass
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lakewood
Posts: 4,122
dumbass recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest
Default

Just heard that Hillary Clinton will testify sometime in December. I can't believe that they can get her to testify so soon ----- NOT.
__________________
"IT TAKES A DISCIPLINED PERSON TO LISTEN TO THE CONVICTIONS DIFFERENT THAN OUR OWN" Dorothy Fuldheim

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE THAT MATTER DON'T MIND." Dr. Suess
dumbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:22 AM   #6
GradStdnt
Senior Member
 
GradStdnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: OH
Posts: 2,317
GradStdnt recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbass View Post
Just heard that Hillary Clinton will testify sometime in December. I can't believe that they can get her to testify so soon ----- NOT.
Nobody including the GOP (we learned that with Bush) can control what the animals in the Middle East do. Look what our precious Israel is doing this morning!! Americans working in the Middle East are there voluntarily and common sense prevail of what could happen. If the wind blows the wrong way can ignite a problem with them. If we want to protect Americans...have them come home and close shop with the Middle East. If the investigation is taking to long maybe we have bigger domestic issues such as the victims of Sandy....This subject is old and boring.
GradStdnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:43 AM   #7
dumbass
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lakewood
Posts: 4,122
dumbass recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradStdnt View Post
Nobody including the GOP (we learned that with Bush) can control what the animals in the Middle East do.
Agreed.

Quote:
Look what our precious Israel is doing this morning!!
Did you miss what the Palestinians did or is that unimportant?

Quote:
Americans working in the Middle East are there voluntarily and common sense prevail of what could happen.
They were there doing the bidding of your guy and as such should have the expectation that their safety is being ensured by their government. Obviously that didn't happen which in and of it's self is bad enough but to refuse to even admit what did in fact happen is an unconscionable failure of the President.

Quote:
If the wind blows the wrong way can ignite a problem with them. If we want to protect Americans...have them come home and close shop with the Middle East.
Obama permitted the creation of the current regime in Libya and that two was another failed policy. I almost said policy decision but there is usually forethought put into making a decision and it is obvious that was absent because he was instrumental in creating a vacuum of political leadership which has now been filled by the Muslim Brotherhood. That was a real stroke of genius on the part of Obama.

Quote:
If the investigation is taking to long maybe we have bigger domestic issues such as the victims of Sandy....This subject is old and boring.
What the hell were they preoccupied with before Sandy hit?? Oh, I remember. They were busy trying to sell the stupidity that this was all caused by a damn movie.

The people were not shy about saying Bush Lied. Well I'm not shy. Obama lied!! Hillary Clinton Lied!! Susan Rice Lied!! Joe Biden Lied, but that's not a big revelation!! Jay Carney Lied!! If anything is getting old and boring it's the lies and the attempt to cover ythis up and have it portrayed as something that it is not.
__________________
"IT TAKES A DISCIPLINED PERSON TO LISTEN TO THE CONVICTIONS DIFFERENT THAN OUR OWN" Dorothy Fuldheim

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE THAT MATTER DON'T MIND." Dr. Suess

Last edited by dumbass; 11-15-2012 at 10:45 AM.
dumbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:34 AM   #8
GradStdnt
Senior Member
 
GradStdnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: OH
Posts: 2,317
GradStdnt recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbass View Post
Agreed.



Did you miss what the Palestinians did or is that unimportant?



They were there doing the bidding of your guy and as such should have the expectation that their safety is being ensured by their government. Obviously that didn't happen which in and of it's self is bad enough but to refuse to even admit what did in fact happen is an unconscionable failure of the President.



Obama permitted the creation of the current regime in Libya and that two was another failed policy. I almost said policy decision but there is usually forethought put into making a decision and it is obvious that was absent because he was instrumental in creating a vacuum of political leadership which has now been filled by the Muslim Brotherhood. That was a real stroke of genius on the part of Obama.



What the hell were they preoccupied with before Sandy hit?? Oh, I remember. They were busy trying to sell the stupidity that this was all caused by a damn movie.

The people were not shy about saying Bush Lied. Well I'm not shy. Obama lied!! Hillary Clinton Lied!! Susan Rice Lied!! Joe Biden Lied, but that's not a big revelation!! Jay Carney Lied!! If anything is getting old and boring it's the lies and the attempt to cover ythis up and have it portrayed as something that it is not.
To be honest...when I turned on CNN this morning and the first thing I saw was Israel battling it out on the Gaza strip and thought "OMG, Israel is at it again" then turned off the TV because it was too early to take in Middle East bullshit occuring AGAIN!! It does look like the Palastinians started it.

IMO....the POTUS or anyone should not try and coach the Middle East into democracy...its a losing battle. If you think about it...we most likely have spent more tax dollars in Iraq and Afgan. then we have on our domestic problems to rebuild schools, hospitals, and churches that were destroyed by war. We probably would not be in the crisis we are now domestically if those wars were not so long and drawn out. As far as lies....the investigation is not finished yet...but even if all listed are proven to have been dishonest....in reality....I am beginning to think they all lie to a certain level...some lies are based on not wanting the public to know the details yet...some so blatant that it is sickening, such as Gov. Romney showed us.

I say...out with the Middle East business...focus on the US. The Middle East should be low priority to what we need to improve as a nation.
GradStdnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:52 AM   #9
okiebugg
Captain Butthurt
 
okiebugg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: stillwater
Posts: 992
okiebugg has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Can't give it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradStdnt View Post
To be honest...when I turned on CNN this morning and the first thing I saw was Israel battling it out on the Gaza strip and thought "OMG, Israel is at it again" then turned off the TV because it was too early to take in Middle East bullshit occuring AGAIN!! It does look like the Palastinians started it.

IMO....the POTUS or anyone should not try and coach the Middle East into democracy...its a losing battle. If you think about it...we most likely have spent more tax dollars in Iraq and Afgan. then we have on our domestic problems to rebuild schools, hospitals, and churches that were destroyed by war. We probably would not be in the crisis we are now domestically if those wars were not so long and drawn out. As far as lies....the investigation is not finished yet...but even if all listed are proven to have been dishonest....in reality....I am beginning to think they all lie to a certain level...some lies are based on not wanting the public to know the details yet...some so blatant that it is sickening, such as Gov. Romney showed us.

I say...out with the Middle East business...focus on the US. The Middle East should be low priority to what we need to improve as a nation.
It's just like Benghazi. Israel gets dumped upon, Israel retaliates, it gets blown out of proportion because it was Israel and deja vu.

ANYTIME Israel retaliates for anyrhing, it spells trouble in the Middle East. It gets blown so far out of proportion that it may cause problems like war with the other actors in rhe region.

As far as piority, if we didn't have the iron-clad treaties with them, it would be easy to stay out of there. Use Google a bit to find out what we've done to ourselves with Israel. It's called shooting yourself in the balls.
__________________
"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Ada
okiebugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:09 PM   #10
madmax
Senior Member
 
madmax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Strat-o-various
Posts: 15,987
madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbass View Post
Obama permitted the creation of the current regime in Libya and that two was another failed policy.
You are, again, talking out of both sides of your ass. First you agreed with this statement from GradStdnt: Nobody including the GOP (we learned that with Bush) can control what the animals in the Middle East do.
Then you say that Obama permitted the creation of the current regime. You have a habit of slinging mud in all directions hoping some sticks. We are not in a position to "permit" what a free people do. We stepped in to give the overthrow of Quadafi a chance and to stem the tide of slaughter from his regime, not to pick a government FOR the Libyan people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbass View Post
I almost said policy decision but there is usually forethought put into making a decision and it is obvious that was absent because he was instrumental in creating a vacuum of political leadership which has now been filled by the Muslim Brotherhood. That was a real stroke of genius on the part of Obama.
OK.. it's certified: you have no idea of what you are talking about... more concerned with slinging shit than rendering any of your comments with facts.
The "Muslim Brotherhood"????
Not even close.
http://http://www.nytimes.com/2012/0...anted=all&_r=0

You seem to confuse Egypt with Libya. That's OK, you haven't been concerned with facts anyway...
__________________
Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought. - JFK
madmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:12 PM.

© Copyright 2005 Evil Empire