Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Politics

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 3.16 average. Display Modes
Old 11-16-2012, 01:57 PM   #131
madmax

madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouldhe View Post
Where yha playing Max?
Club called Jersey's in Chandler - Kyrene and Ray.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:20 PM   #132
Wouldhe

Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
Club called Jersey's in Chandler - Kyrene and Ray.
When-what time. Loking for something to do. My band dissolved in May. Lost my lead player/singer to a job promotion, relocation and a new baby. Drummer was having marital problems and backed out as well.

I am in search of either a band to play in or new musicians for the previous band.

Last edited by Wouldhe; 11-16-2012 at 03:22 PM.
Wouldhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:38 PM   #133
hrdguera
Bitch

hrdguera recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest

Quote:
When-what time. Loking for something to do. My band dissolved in May. Lost my lead player/singer to a job promotion, relocation and a new baby. Drummer was having marital problems and backed out as well.

I am in search of either a band to play in or new musicians for the previous band.
Goodness, I remember my days in the band. It was like having family problems all the time. Someone can't practice because his girlfriend is upset, or his wife is upset or someone didn't listen to him at the last practice. One of band members compared it to having 4 extra wives and no one was ever getting laid! Sometimes I miss it but then I start remembering the bad parts again. No wonder bands break up and people go solo! One night at a job I looked around and realized that someone else was dancing and hitting on my girl. What was worse, she liked it because it was already midnight and she was bored silly. I quit the next week. Little did I know I had already lost the girl.
So, I went to work and got a real job, I thought that anyway.
hrdguera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:38 PM   #134
madmax

madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:

I have a drummer for you, possibly.

We go on at 9.
Old 11-16-2012, 06:11 PM   #135
Wouldhe

Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdguera View Post
Goodness, I remember my days in the band. It was like having family problems all the time. Someone can't practice because his girlfriend is upset, or his wife is upset or someone didn't listen to him at the last practice. One of band members compared it to having 4 extra wives and no one was ever getting laid! Sometimes I miss it but then I start remembering the bad parts again. No wonder bands break up and people go solo! One night at a job I looked around and realized that someone else was dancing and hitting on my girl. What was worse, she liked it because it was already midnight and she was bored silly. I quit the next week. Little did I know I had already lost the girl.
So, I went to work and got a real job, I thought that anyway.
Yha like some of my other musician band friends say, It's not if, but when!

On a positive note we went 10 years which is a pretty good stretch all things taken into consideration.
Old 11-16-2012, 06:12 PM   #136
Wouldhe

Quote:
I have a drummer for you, possibly.

We go on at 9.
Tonight or Saturday night?
Old 11-17-2012, 08:28 AM   #137
madmax

Quote:
Tonight or Saturday night?
Last night, LOL.
Old 11-17-2012, 12:35 PM   #138
Wouldhe

Quote:
Last night, LOL.
What!

Let me know when you're playing again. How did it go by the way?
Old 11-17-2012, 02:58 PM   #139
madmax

Quote:
What!

Let me know when you're playing again. How did it go by the way?
Crowd liked us, club management loved us. I thought we could have done better.

We're trying not to book anything else until after the holidays but this place wants us back next month. Perhaps.
Old 11-17-2012, 06:41 PM   #140
hrdguera
Bitch

hrdguera recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest

The new stuffing coming out is bombshell stuff.
Someone found Obama's briefing from the CIA.
He slept, people died.

How long until the next election?
I've never been so depressed in my life. We have a traitor in the WH.
hrdguera is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: