Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 107 votes, 4.08 average. Display Modes
Old 11-17-2012, 03:48 PM   #301
hotbiazz

hotbiazz has one green dot.  Good for them!

I moved away from Cincinnati about 20 years ago
hotbiazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 06:18 PM   #302
hotbiazz

When Charlie was done , and I was sitting by the campfire Tonya told me to come sit beside her . She put her arm around me and held me close to her. Charlie was sitting across from us and looked at Tonya and said , " I told you he would do it " . Tonya kissed the top of my head and asked me , " did you like that baby " ? I admitted that I had liked it and Tonya told me I would have to learn how to do it the right way .
The rest of the story is in the T-girl section.
Old 11-18-2012, 12:44 AM   #303
hotbiazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbiazz View Post
When Charlie was done , and I was sitting by the campfire Tonya told me to come sit beside her . She put her arm around me and held me close to her. Charlie was sitting across from us and looked at Tonya and said , " I told you he would do it " . Tonya kissed the top of my head and asked me , " did you like that baby " ? I admitted that I had liked it and Tonya told me I would have to learn how to do it the right way .
The rest of the story is in the T-girl section.
Tonya sat there holding me for awhile . After awhile she had Charlie go and gather some firewood . As soon as he was out of sight Tonya stood up and told me to come with her . ( I have re-played this over and over in my head for years , it is my happiest memory ) . we started to walk along the creek bank away from where Charlie had gone . I remember everything of that night as clear as if it was last night .
Tonya stopped , turned to me and kissed me hard on the mouth , I felt her tongue enter my mouth and I sucked it softly. Charlie and I were 2 of the 3 smallest guys in school and Tonya was also just as short as we were. Tonya told me she was glad that I had sucked Charlies dick , then she told me to take my clothes off . I was very shy and was not sure about that , she told me she was going to take hers off to and she started to strip off her blouse. Slowly I started to take mine off as well. when I was naked she looked at me and smiled . she was down to her bra and panties she took off her bra and I saw she was really almost flat chested she had very small tits but they were very very small. she then removed her panties and I saw there was something else there , she then removed that and she had a dick bigger than Charlies had been . Tonya again pulled me to her and kissed me long and deep . I felt her hand run down my back and pull me close to her . I will tell you now .....I kissed her back as hard as I could
We picked up our clothes and headed back to the camp site . When we got there Charlie asked Tonya ......" Did he do it "? She told him no and she took me by the hand and led me to the tent . Tonya picked up Charlies sleeping bag and threw it out of the tent , she told him he was sleeping outside . Once the tent was closed up we were in each others arms again . She had us lay down and even as excited as I was we lay there and she began to talk to me . She explained that she was a transvestite and what the meaning of that was . Being 13 years old in those times I had never even heard the word before . I was told that she and Charlie had been talking about me all summer , that Charlie had told her he knew I would like it if they got me alone
I guess he had seen me in the locker room at school looking at the other boys cocks I never knew I was looking but I guess I was.
we began to kiss each other and feel over each others body before long she had moved me down so my mouth was by her dick , she started to tell me what to do so I could start to learn how to suck cock . after awhile she told me she was going to cum her hot cum shot into my mouth and I had to swallow to keep from being choked by it . I kept sucking as she finished cumming and swallowed every last drop . She took me back into her arms and held me .........twice more that night I sucked her off and we fell asleep in each others arms .
We saw each other for the next 5 years , almost every day . She was the very first to fuck me and she was my very first real Love.
Old 11-18-2012, 06:22 AM   #304
Kenny55

Kenny55 always pays their child support on time

Quote:
she then removed her panties and I saw there was something else there , she then removed that and she had a dick bigger than Charlies had been . She explained that she was a transvestite and what the meaning of that was .

WOW......OK......can honestly say I didn't see that coming! What a hot story, biazz! Continue......
Kenny55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:14 AM   #305
hotbiazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny55 View Post
WOW......OK......can honestly say I didn't see that coming! What a hot story, biazz! Continue......
Kenny .......what else is there to tell ......I mean I could tell you about the rest of that weekend ......or about how things were between Tonya and I , and Charlie . This was supposed to be about the first time I let someone cum in my mouth .
Let me ask you Kenny .........have you ever been in love with a man you were having sex with ?
Old 11-18-2012, 12:17 PM   #306
Kenny55

Quote:
Kenny .......what else is there to tell ......I mean I could tell you about the rest of that weekend ......or about how things were between Tonya and I , and Charlie . This was supposed to be about the first time I let someone cum in my mouth .
Let me ask you Kenny .........have you ever been in love with a man you were having sex with ?
Please don't take the thread title so literally. Since your first cum involved a whole weekend's worth of activities, by all means, feel free to tell about it. No one here is going to complain, and if they do....fuck 'em....they can answer to me!

To answer your question......in love = not yet; but in lust = most definitely!

Last edited by Kenny55; 11-18-2012 at 12:47 PM.
Old 11-18-2012, 04:47 PM   #307
hotbiazz

Quote:
Please don't take the thread title so literally. Since your first cum involved a whole weekend's worth of activities, by all means, feel free to tell about it. No one here is going to complain, and if they do....fuck 'em....they can answer to me!

To answer your question......in love = not yet; but in lust = most definitely!
The next morning when we woke up we were still in each others arms . I did not know what I felt but I knew I was feeling something for Tonya. She rolled over and kissed me and looked at me for a long minute without saying a word . Then as she got up she told me I was going to have to make Charlie happy since he had to sleep outside. She told me she was going to let him come in and she wanted me to suck him good . she had him come in , as he passed her she told him I was going to suck him off and to remember ..........." She is mine " . I didn't understand what she ment but Charlie came into the tent . she told him " nothing else Charlie " and went on out to get the camp fire right to cook breakfast . She and I were both still naked but we were in a secluded place and no other campers around so she didn't bother to hide her nakedness . Charlie had me suck him and was very happy with what I had learned during the night. When Charlie was ready to cum he pulled his cock back so only the head of his cock was in my mouth and his cum shot into my mouth and filled it with a sweet warm taste . I again greedly swallowed every drop . His hand held my head firmly on his cock and he said for me to keep sucking , I did as he said . He told me " you really like this don't you " ? I nodded my head he said " I knew you would " . He pulled his cock out of my mouth and went on out to where Tonya was cooking .
I started to put clothes on and Tonya told me not to , she said she wanted me to stay naked , so I came out of the tent and walked over to the campfire I went to sit down and she told me to sit beside her, so I did.
Old 11-18-2012, 05:15 PM   #308
hotbiazz

Kenny.........Tonya gave me more that weekend other than introducing me to sex and gay sex ........she introduced me to what it was to have someone truly care about you and not just lust after you .........I have been very grateful to her for that as I have moved thru life and been able to love both men ad women and truly be in love with them . Regardless of their age , race , or anything else . Tonya gave me true freedom . I will love her all my life for it.
Old 11-18-2012, 06:35 PM   #309
Kenny55

Quote:
Kenny.........Tonya gave me more that weekend other than introducing me to sex and gay sex ........she introduced me to what it was to have someone truly care about you and not just lust after you .........I have been very grateful to her for that as I have moved thru life and been able to love both men ad women and truly be in love with them . Regardless of their age , race , or anything else . Tonya gave me true freedom . I will love her all my life for it.
I think I might have misinterpreted your definition of love, but good for you in having Tonya as a teacher/mentor.
Old 11-19-2012, 05:30 PM   #310
hotbiazz

Quote:
I think I might have misinterpreted your definition of love, but good for you in having Tonya as a teacher/mentor.
should I keep going with the story ?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: