Kenny55 always pays their child support on time

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbiazz View Post
should i keep going with the story ?
yes!!!
Kenny55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:50 AM   #312
habanero0012

habanero0012 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Smile the Tonya story is so hot

I wish a had a ts girl like tonya in my life.

Your story is so great.
habanero0012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:26 PM   #313
hotbiazz

hotbiazz has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny55 View Post
yes!!!
As I sat there next to Tonya I tried to keep my knees together and lean forward to hide my nakedness , Tonya made me sit up straight and spread my legs apart . She told me that she and Charlie wanted to look at all my body . We sat by the fire and ate breakfast and drank coffee . Tonya told Charlie how I had sucked her 3 times the night before and swallowed her cum each and every time .
hotbiazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:20 PM   #314
hotbiazz

Quote:
yes!!!
I was allowed to get dressed after we ate and had our coffee , Tonya had me stay close to her all day and was constantly stopping to kiss me and tell me how special I was to her . about every time I came near Charlie that day he would pat me on the ass and smile. The three of us went skinny dipping later and charlie sat on the bank and had me suck him off while Tonya stroked my neck and talked to me telling me what to do . When Charlie started to cum she told me don't swallow yet . when charlie was done cumming she had me show it to her ........then I was allowed to swallow. The rest of the day we laid in the shade and talked . We talked about sex , school , what we were going to do when we left home every thing that a teenager thinks about.
That night in the tent the three of us lay there naked and Tonya held me close to her . Charlie started to talk about another friend of ours at school . He told me he was a good " little cocksucker , just like you ". I knew the friend he was talking about and I knew kids talked about him as being "queer" . He was a good kid and never got in trouble , and he was smart and a good looking kid. Tonya warned Charlie what would happen to him if anything like that was ever said about me at school. She asked Charlie if he thought she was kidding , he told her no and Charlie never let anyone at school know any thing about me.
That night I sucked Charlie once and he went to sleep . Tonya and I held each other and kissed and I felt her hands move over my body . At one point she slipped her fingers into the crack of my ass and rubbed my rosebud . but then when I relaxed to her touch she moved her fingers away and just played with my butt cheeks. She then had me slowly lower myself down to her cock and suck her off. when she shot her cum in my mouth she had me swallow and suck on her a little longer and lick the shaft and the head for awhile til it softened then she had me lay with her so she could spoon me again , we both feel asleep .
The following morning the sky began to cloud up so we ate breakfast and drank coffee . we talked about unimportant things , then we decided to pack up and go home .......Charlie was unhappy about it saying it wasn't what was planned . Tonya told him to shut up and pack up .
Old 11-21-2012, 07:01 PM   #315
Kenny55

My God your experience was so HOT and yet tender as you were introduced to gay love and sex. I know the story doesn't end there as you've said before that it lasted for several years. I doubt if I'm alone here when I say that you should tell a new chapter of this relationship between the 3 of you every day!
Old 11-21-2012, 08:05 PM   #316
charles-smythe

charles-smythe has one green dot.  Good for them!
Cool

Quote:
My God your experience was so HOT and yet tender as you were introduced to gay love and sex. I know the story doesn't end there as you've said before that it lasted for several years. I doubt if I'm alone here when I say that you should tell a new chapter of this relationship between the 3 of you every day!
...ditto...i agree...
charles-smythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:45 PM   #317
hotbiazz

Quote:
OK ........but after the first weekend ......Charlie was much less involved .....Tonya was not real big into sharing . With Charlie that is.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:01 PM   #318
Kenny55

Quote:
OK ........but after the first weekend ......Charlie was much less involved .....Tonya was not real big into sharing . With Charlie that is.
This sounds like a story in itself.....
Old 11-22-2012, 12:54 PM   #319
hotbiazz

Quote:
We packed up and went home that morning . When we got there we unpacked the car and put it all away . We went into the house and were greeted by Tonya's Mama . she gave the three of us coffee and her homemade coffee cake , that we all wolfed down. Mama ran us all out of her kitchen and the three of us went up to Tonya's bedroom .
Old 11-22-2012, 09:09 PM   #320
Kenny55

Quote:
We packed up and went home that morning . When we got there we unpacked the car and put it all away . We went into the house and were greeted by Tonya's Mama . she gave the three of us coffee and her homemade coffee cake , that we all wolfed down. Mama ran us all out of her kitchen and the three of us went up to Tonya's bedroom .
You're going to make me beg for each chapter of this story, aren't you....

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: