Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Old 11-21-2012, 11:23 AM   #1
D in real time

D in real time has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Craigs List?

Whats been your experiences with hooking up on CL? Im a bit apprehensive about going that route, but I would like to try and hook up to play sometime.
D in real time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:00 PM   #2
m162402j

m162402j has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Cl

I have had some pretty good luck with it, once you get past all the game players and flakes. I definitely play safe though, you never know , and there are some pretty strange ones on there! I would say have fun, just be careful.
m162402j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:15 PM   #3
gaysk8er86

gaysk8er86 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Ive met quite a few guys from CL. There are lots of flakes but once you go through them, you can find some real fun guys. Ive sucked off a bunch of guys from it and never had any issues
gaysk8er86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:02 AM   #4
steel

steel has one green dot.  Good for them!

Becuase of the guys i ahve met on CL my ass is constanlty filled with cock. I now have a list of about six steadys who i fuck and suck on a regular basis. You have to get past some of the bad ones and finally meet up with quality. My ass is stretched to happiness.
steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 03:01 PM   #5
reidvander

reidvander has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default CL ads

My very best connections have been on CL. I was in Canada on business and responded to a CL from a young skinhead, and also an ad from a college student. They both agreed to come to the hotel and do a 3 way (they didn't know each other). The skinhead guy was really hot, wore leather and wanted to be the center of attention, and he liked things really physical. (He was actually a young professional guy that got into this role on the side). The college student was preppy, part Indian, and really nice looking, but it was definitely a new experience for him. In the end, we took turns fucking the skinhead while he sucked the other guy off in a variety of positions. It seemed like he couldn't get enough, and was really verbal when he didn't have a cock down his throat.

Next CL connection on a business trip was in a midwest city. Responded to an ad from a young 'first time' dude that ended up really being a first timer! He had red hair, freckles and was very nervous. He had just got off of work, and looked to be about 20. He sat in the office chair in the hotel room and rocked back while I first sucked him, then coaxed him to the bed to rim him and suck him some more. After he relaxed, he really got into me being under him, while he fucked me mouth and shot a big load. I remember holding onto his bare feet with my hands while he fucked my mouth. He wasn't very big, and it was cool feeling his feet in my hands and his balls on my chin. Afterwards he took a shower, and was really cute coming out and toweling off. I remember he said something like, "that was the weirdest thing that I've ever done."

The best CL connection while travelling was a young hispanic guy that was a PE teacher and soccer coach in Texas. I posted an ad, and he responded. He came over and was hot in an athletic way. We were both expecting it to be a quick thing, maybe a mutual bj, in 30 minutes or so. Instead, we really connected, and he spent the evening and the entire night with a lot of deep kissing, sucking, massaging, talking, more kissing, talking- I think we both told our 'first time' story, and our 'best one ever' story while we lay back in bed. At one point he eased his cock up to my hole, and pushed it in bareback. It was unexpected, and it went in with no resistance (which had never happened before- usually I had to work up to it slowly), because I was so turned on by him. It felt incredible! I had to stop and make him pull it out and put on a condom when I realized he didn't have one on. He begged to bareback (while it was still in), but I told him that it was with a condom or we couldn't. He ended up putting on a condom, and then was incredible because he was so sensual, kissing and talking while he fucked. I had to catch an early flight out, and we had just finished and dozed off when my alarm went off.
reidvander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:15 AM   #6
Bottomtoy4u

Bottomtoy4u must be new here or something
Default Craigslist

Hey I m a Craigslist junkie. I live in delaware and post everynight
And respond to post from 4 different states. I suck swallow and fuck a different dick everynight but the good thing is the selection so I get to pick and choose my cock. The other guys r right u gotta weed through the weirdos and the spam pisses me off but it has never let me down!
Bottomtoy4u is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: