Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Politics

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 100 votes, 2.62 average. Display Modes
Old 11-24-2012, 12:30 AM   #81
pladecalvo

pladecalvo is a splendid one to beholdpladecalvo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbass View Post
Who the hell died and passed on the ultimate authority to you, Plad the Great, to make a demand as to who or when anyone should respond to your rants.
Calm down pal. Your outburst is typical of someone that finds himself backed in a corner with no way to go...his argument defeated by logic, reason, common sense and the verifiable facts of history. It's just good manners to answer a question if you are asked one. If you don't have an answer to your opponent then at least have the balls to say so!

Quote:
Unless I'm mistaken your question was in response to the question asked as to why the international community didn't take any action to address or enforce remedies to the grievances that you seem to have.
Yes, you are very much mistaken but the questions I asked had nothing to do with "why the international community didn't take any action". I'm sorry if you are finding the discussion confusing but the clue is in the very post you responded to....post #71.. where I listed the particular questions to those here, who look on Palestinians as 'terrorists', what they would do if they were in the shoes of the Palestinians. I ask those questions because I want to see how the hypocrisy shows in people who condemn others when the would do exactly the same as those whom they criticise.

So, why don't you try answering the question now?

.... If you were a Palestinian that had his land stolen, his home demolished, his family killed and his livelihood destroyed by an invading army - what would YOU do? How would YOU react?

Quote:
With that being said your question only addresses one side of the problem.
Well technically there is only one side to the story. Against international law, Israel is illegally holding land that it acquired through acts of aggression that belongs to the Palestinians and the Palestinians would, rightly, like it back. Q.E.D.

Quote:
So I'll follow your lead and ask the one-sided question of "How would you respond if someone lobbed rockets into your cities, schools and homes and made you live under the threat that your children may be the indiscriminate target of such an attack?"
So you want to answer a question with a question huh? OK! First, I would look at WHY people were lobbing rockets into my cities, schools and homes and making me live under the threat that my children may be the indiscriminate target of such an attack. Having done that, if I found that it was being done because of some injustice I was doing to them, I would would look at what I could do salve that injustice.

You could also direct your own question at yourself because what you describe is happening to Palestinians to a far greater extent than it is happening to the Israelis, as the casualty figures bear out. You could also change the part that says "....my children may be the indiscriminate target of such an attack" to 'my children ARE the indiscriminate target of such an attack

You keep trying to imply that the Palestinians deserve what they get but you fail (predictably) to look at the underlying problem that has caused the problem in the first place. Look at this way. If you broke into someone's house and the owner finds you in his home and asks you leave, which you blatantly refuse to do - do you really think you would be justified in complaining about the owners aggression if he starts to hit you with a stick to try to get you out??

So, I have responded to your attempt to sidestep the question by asking a question. Please answer mine:

.... If you were a Palestinian that had his land stolen, his home demolished, his family killed and his livelihood destroyed by an invading army - what would YOU do? How would YOU react?

Quote:
I'm not avoiding anything.
Then answer the question above.

Quote:
The Jews/Israelites have been indigenous to that land for several thousand years.
No they haven't...well, not unless you want to put some reliability on 2000 year old Bible mythology.

Quote:
How far back should the current discussion go?
We could go back to the UN Partition of 1947, which in itself, was grossly unfair to the Palestinians? How about Israel makes at least an attempt at peace by withdrawing, as an initial attempt at conciliation, to the pre 1967 borders?

Go look at the map in post #41. Pay particular attention at how much land the Palestinians had prior to 1947 and what they had after the partition.

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll

Last edited by pladecalvo; 11-24-2012 at 12:56 AM.
pladecalvo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:16 AM   #82
madmax

madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
I'm not avoiding anything. The Jews/Israelites have been indigenous to that land for several thousand years. How far back should the current discussion go?
So were the Palestinians. But the Jews came in by the boatload starting with the "Zionist" movement in the late 1800s and accelerated in 1946-47.
Old 11-24-2012, 08:58 AM   #83
okiebugg
Captain Butthurt

okiebugg has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default lookin in from the outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by pladecalvo View Post
calm down pal. Your outburst is typical of someone that finds himself backed in a corner with no way to go...his argument defeated by logic, reason, common sense and the verifiable facts of history. It's just good manners to answer a question if you are asked one. If you don't have an answer to your opponent then at least have the balls to say so!

Yes, you are very much mistaken but the questions i asked had nothing to do with "why the international community didn't take any action". i'm sorry if you are finding the discussion confusing but the clue is in the very post you responded to....post #71.. Where i listed the particular questions to those here, who look on palestinians as 'terrorists', what they would do if they were in the shoes of the palestinians. I ask those questions because i want to see how the hypocrisy shows in people who condemn others when the would do exactly the same as those whom they criticise.

So, why don't you try answering the question now?

.... If you were a palestinian that had his land stolen, his home demolished, his family killed and his livelihood destroyed by an invading army - what would you do? How would you react?

well technically there is only one side to the story. Against international law, israel is illegally holding land that it acquired through acts of aggression that belongs to the palestinians and the palestinians would, rightly, like it back. Q.e.d.

So you want to answer a question with a question huh? Ok! First, i would look at why people were lobbing rockets into my cities, schools and homes and making me live under the threat that my children may be the indiscriminate target of such an attack. Having done that, if i found that it was being done because of some injustice i was doing to them, i would would look at what i could do salve that injustice.

You could also direct your own question at yourself because what you describe is happening to palestinians to a far greater extent than it is happening to the israelis, as the casualty figures bear out. You could also change the part that says "....my children may be the indiscriminate target of such an attack" to 'my children are the indiscriminate target of such an attack

you keep trying to imply that the palestinians deserve what they get but you fail (predictably) to look at the underlying problem that has caused the problem in the first place. Look at this way. If you broke into someone's house and the owner finds you in his home and asks you leave, which you blatantly refuse to do - do you really think you would be justified in complaining about the owners aggression if he starts to hit you with a stick to try to get you out??

So, i have responded to your attempt to sidestep the question by asking a question. Please answer mine:

.... If you were a palestinian that had his land stolen, his home demolished, his family killed and his livelihood destroyed by an invading army - what would you do? How would you react?

then answer the question above.

No they haven't...well, not unless you want to put some reliability on 2000 year old bible mythology.

We could go back to the un partition of 1947, which in itself, was grossly unfair to the palestinians? How about israel makes at least an attempt at peace by withdrawing, as an initial attempt at conciliation, to the pre 1967 borders?

Go look at the map in post #41. Pay particular attention at how much land the palestinians had prior to 1947 and what they had after the partition.
as an outsider looking in, plad must be at the very least a closet arab
Old 11-24-2012, 09:16 AM   #84
Wouldhe

Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiebugg View Post
Plad does have this thing for camels....
Old 11-24-2012, 12:59 PM   #85
pladecalvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouldhe View Post
Plad does have this thing for camels....
LOL! But only good looking ones mate!

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll
Old 11-24-2012, 01:00 PM   #86
pladecalvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiebugg View Post
If you can't rebut what I'm saying, just say so. How about you at least answer the question?

Last edited by pladecalvo; 11-24-2012 at 01:08 PM.
Old 11-24-2012, 01:03 PM   #87
pladecalvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
So were the Palestinians. But the Jews came in by the boatload starting with the "Zionist" movement in the late 1800s and accelerated in 1946-47.
Our opponents appear terrified to answer the question. No surprise really I suppose.

Com'on lads! Is there not even one of you with enough cajones to step forward??

Last edited by pladecalvo; 11-24-2012 at 01:04 PM.
Old 11-26-2012, 05:12 AM   #88
www.Jobs4Adults.com

www.Jobs4Adults.com has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Our opponents appear terrified to answer the question. No surprise really I suppose.

Com'on lads! Is there not even one of you with enough cajones to step forward??
Hi, plade.

if u mean the Spanish word, is "cOjones"....

Old 11-26-2012, 09:05 AM   #89
pladecalvo

One load of balls is as good as the next. The point is that none of those condemning the Palestinians have enough balls to step forward and tell us what they would do if they had their land stolen, their home demolished, their children killed and their livelihoods taken by an invading army.

Old 11-26-2012, 10:19 AM   #90
Wouldhe

Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
One load of balls is as good as the next. The point is that none of those condemning the Palestinians have enough balls to step forward and tell us what they would do if they had their land stolen, their home demolished, their children killed and their livelihoods taken by an invading army.
Watch Red Dawn II

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: