Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Religion & Philosophy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 92 votes, 3.62 average. Display Modes
Old 10-27-2012, 08:36 PM   #841
universecreator

universecreator has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default The Muse

Muse- What I have read and been told, that this is the way of all things, in Heaven of course. As machines work, produce heat and light, they work towards their ends.
Nov- One cannot say that they came to an end, for at the end of their work, they looked exactly as they started.
Attached Images

Last edited by universecreator; 11-10-2012 at 03:40 PM.
universecreator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:09 PM   #842
universecreator

Default FlowerDuet,Lakme

The Artist, a great creator-The vine said "I shall grow tall."
The rose said "I shall grow to be beautiful."
The rock said "I shall stay right here."
Attached Images

Last edited by universecreator; 11-11-2012 at 08:19 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:14 PM   #843
universecreator

Default The Diary of Thesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by universecreator View Post
Thesus- I approached Man in my anger to the Universe Creator. I saw the history of my people. I do see what he requires of us. If I do what is his will, it is because, in my understanding of my history, I am made from his spirit. But I do what I feel.
Man is a complete being. Constantly adapting to the changes in Earth enviroment, covering themselves in skins and shedding them at the proper time. Laughing at the joy of learning. Their minds are so open to the joy of learning. They walk slowly into our ship. Touching the floor. Something I never thought of, I have always walked upon a solid floor and they on the dirt of a hut. The head of his people, Mota, and several elders came aboard our vessel. We did not fly into the atmosphere but above their village. Oh facinated were they at the height we flew, but it was the vibration of the ship they felt and the lights of the control panel that held their attention. It was not fear they showed, just a curiosity. What did these objects do, just by pushing a finger on them? They trusted us and walked freely around the craft touching the surfaces and smiling at each other.
Come Mota, what do you know about the Manus?
Mota-Manus? Do you mean the other people? We keep away from each other. They live in the North where it is cold. They follow the animal herds. There was one time when we met an old Manus. He said he could no longer hunt or care for his family and he wished to join the Earth where he came from. We fed him. He told us many things about his people. They believed the sun was their father and all they had came from the sun. That one time, in their past they talked to the sun. He was kind and he protected them from the animals of the night and fed them. They had special places where they thanked the sun for his gifts. And kept his warmth in their hearts. We listened to him. We looked around and noticed how the plants and animals followed the sun. We agreed, the sun gives food and rain. Is always there. Do you Thesus, star man, know of the sun?
The death of Mota. Leader of the Tribe of the Sun.
Mota-I never, remembered this hall being so dark. My eyes are going bad. I remember the sunlight coming through the smokehole. There was the dark and there was the light.
Akila, son and next leader of the Tribe of the Sun- He keeps talking like this. I wonder what he sees. This leader of us all. The rock that never moves. I do love this Man.
Mota- You.....Star man, I asked you once, and I ask again, do you know the Sun, Starman ahhhh
Thesus- Yes Mota. I know the Sun. All who is here and can hear my voice. Let me tell you of the Sun. The Sun turns water to clouds and the clouds turn to rain. You drink the water. So does the plants that you eat. You are glad when early summer brings rains. This is brought by the Sun. The beasts that you eat, drink of the water and eat the grain you grow.

Last edited by universecreator; 11-17-2012 at 01:29 PM.
Old 11-27-2012, 07:39 PM   #844
universecreator

Default So many stars, so many stars........

Thesus, starman-Changes how does the Sun change things? It is because there is another.Something larger. Something,.... someone that is part of everything. He moves forward, life and death, light and darkness. He made all I said and made you. Who he is is larger than the sun, listen, listen so closely, he is the Universe Creator. He made everything. He made it..... like you make your spears, with care and caring. He put his spirit, his heart, into our world.
The Manus were right. At one time in their life of lives, the beasts and the land were killing all their people. The UC loved them. And saved the Manus. He picked them up and carried them to this land. He now looks away from us. But without his wisdom my people, the Nepharin and the Manus would never have met. This mating?.... made you, Man. But with all we do, everything we do, everything we see,our people, this land, the beast and birds. The Blue sky and the constant moon. Mother of the night. (Why such a title? Your women, follow her cycle.) The darkness between the stars and the stars that blind the darkness. The Universe Creator made all of this!

Last edited by universecreator; 12-13-2012 at 06:55 PM.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:01 PM   #845
universecreator

Default Allowed to think

Morti, son of Akila. Member of the Tribe of the Sun. One man who is allowed to think. He walks along a small stream that goes to the river, that goes to the sea. He stops at a dune.
Morti-Universe Creator. What is a universe? What is a Creator. A UC? Look there where the weeds touch the sand. A blade of grass grown by the sun, bent and broken by the wind , its tip touching the sand and makes what I have seen before. The round edge of the moon. The wind follows and leads the clouds, the sun turns water to clouds. What a great..?movement. Is this part of the UC?
And I see it and understand it, this movement. The animals eat the grass, the bees visit the flowers. The birds eat insects. Its one great movement. But to what? Moving to what? What of me? I do not think the cattle and the goats think of such things. Or they would have told us. Man must be above the animals of the land. But below the Universe Creator. I must ask PoThesus more about the UC.
Attached Images

Last edited by universecreator; 12-11-2012 at 07:32 PM.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:25 PM   #846
universecreator

Default One who is allowed to think

The death of the man called Motra. Leader of the tribe of the Sun. The discovery of knowing the Universe Creator. A complete stopping of time. The Tribe of the Sun, takes a breath in this pause of motionless time.
Lana, mada in the tribe of the Sun. One who is allowed to think.
The opened space of the Great Hut. Men and women talk of the this new knowledge. The knowledge of a Universe Creator.
Lana-If all of us has his spirit, and so does the dark and the light, so must the rock and the tree and the dog. We are all one.
Morti-There must be.... measurments that see if a dog can tell me he feels sadness or being hurt. But he has not told me he wants to know why the heat of the world exist?
Lana- I see the oaks growing tall. Wide and out living two of our generation. I do not see, this tree, as being below me. He has seeds and grows his family in groves of trees.
Morti- Perhaps all he does is grow. Without care. Man must feed his hungry sapplings. With both food and knowledge. We are above one and below another.

Last edited by universecreator; 01-13-2013 at 08:10 AM.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:20 PM   #847
universecreator

Default ex numbra in sloem

Lana-I would not like to discuss this with the lion. Would you Morti? Then we will see you three days later, in little brown balls. HeHeHe. There are animals greater than us. Run faster fly higher. I hear and you hear them talking to each other. Singing, whistling, growling and roaring at each other. They do not need to talk to you. You, can be food to them.
Morti- Yes but I run through them and slap the rump of a lion. What did PoThesus tell us? He called him someone. Someone and he made a tool. Then he must be like us. With hands. What did PoThesus tell us, He looks away from us. Then he must have eyes. Then he must have a head to hold these eyes. We are like him.
Attached Images

Last edited by universecreator; 12-13-2012 at 07:22 PM.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:33 PM   #848
universecreator

Default May I have your attention

Morti- May I have your attention, Akila leader of the clan of the Sun.
Akila- Yes my son. What have you done today. And what is the red robes you wear? What makes this wool red?
Morti- A red flower, cherished for its color, and the ability to put it in another place. What it is called, I do not know. What I have done today is to prepare myself for this which we will now speak of. I would like to speak of the universe Creator. I wear theses robes in this color, shows our people, I know of the Universe Creator. I will tell them all I know.
Akila- Tell me, Leader of your tribe. Tell me what you will tell our people.
Morti-..........................................When we fight, we seek the highest land. And run down to those who oppose us. The lion attacks at night. That is when she can see her prey. What about someone who looks down on us? One who knows more about us than we know about him Yet, we look like him. The sun is bright in every place I go. So must I be as bright as he. I have seen pictures of the Nepharin city Puna. Let us make such a city. A city that shows we are as good as they. And as bright as the Universe Creator!
Attached Images

Last edited by universecreator; 12-18-2012 at 08:13 PM.
Old 12-29-2012, 09:51 PM   #849
universecreator

Default Hats hats hats

Novus- Well, bring them all and we shall see what goes best with my hat.
Uc-I never thought picking the right hat was this hard.
Nov- It is not. Not for me any how. But I'm am not sure of this grouping. Let us not be late and we will decide on the way.
Uc We or you? You know there will be another festival. Perfection is not a requirement
Nov- Who told you this, UC? But if wish for me to look odd, just say.
Attached Images

Last edited by universecreator; 12-29-2012 at 09:59 PM.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:20 PM   #850
universecreator

Default Oh no

UC-Oh no I want you to look as perfect as you are beautiful.
Novus-Well, come now let us not be late. I do love festivals.
UC- How does this one look? Are you singing tonight?
Nov- Yes and no. No not that hat, and yes I will sing tonight.
Uc- Sing a little tune for me, please please, please me.
Nov-Yes
si ton coeur
aime mon coeur
Comme mon coeur
aime mon coeur
Nos deux coeur Mon p'tit coeur
Ne feront qu'un seul coeur
UC-Hahahahahaha how clever. Festival! Festival!!
Attached Images

Last edited by universecreator; 01-01-2013 at 06:50 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: