Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Politics

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-23-2012, 08:54 PM   #11
madmax

madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbass View Post
I was unaware that Alinsky played on both sides of the fence. Where can I get a copy of The Conservative Playbook. I'd like to do a comparison to see where the differences would be.
I see you're kind of slow tonight. Let me give you some help. First the "playbook" and rules are methods independent of philosophy. That should be obvious. Second, I already posted how the Tea Party had been schooled in Alinsky's rules via "Dick" Armey.

Quote:
Yup. He sure does and than he turns those facts into his own projection of what he "THINKS" his future wish list will look like. His method used to produce that assessment may be accurate ---- but it may also be no more accurate that wishing upon a star. Your guy leans so heavily to the left that he wares out left shoes at twice the rate of right shoes.
"Your guy"... hmmmm.
And I guess you read a different article than the one I posted. The "future wish list' you complain about is not in the artcle. The article covers debt incurred by the actions and proposed actions and how experts, not Klein, assess the effects on national debt.

Debate the numbers, not his shoes.

Quote:
I'm not shocked by your adulation for him at all. Amused would be more accurate.
Then be shocked. I have adulation for no one. And I am less than amused by people that can't understand simple arithmmetic.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: