Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 2.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-30-2012, 09:36 AM   #1
smithasdf

smithasdf has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default 1st Timer looking

Hi There,

I am located in the Dallas area and looking for a 1st time encounter. I am in my mid thirties and really wanting to test out my curiosity. Getting sucked would a great start and maybe sucking as well but being married has me extremely cautious. Are there any muscular guys out there looking to help me explore?

Last edited by smithasdf; 11-30-2012 at 10:12 AM.
smithasdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:10 PM   #2
charles-smythe

charles-smythe has one green dot.  Good for them!
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithasdf View Post
Hi There,

I am located in the Dallas area and looking for a 1st time encounter. I am in my mid thirties and really wanting to test out my curiosity. Getting sucked would a great start and maybe sucking as well but being married has me extremely cautious. Are there any muscular guys out there looking to help me explore?
...if you're serious...go to lido's at noon on sat...go to the movies up stairs...as you walk down the hall to theater...look for room with occupied light (red light over door) on and door ajar...if door is ajar...its usually an invitation to play...step in side door...should be a guy sitting on couch...if he doesn't tell you to get out...shut and LOCK door...if he already has his cock out ...just walk over...kneel down and suck it...if he doesn't have his cock out...kneel down ...unzip his pants and take it out...and suck it...this has worked for me hundreds of times...IF YOU WANT TO GET YOUR DICK SUCKED...go in theater and lean on the back wall to the right when you walk in the door (can't be seen from door so won't get caught)...and start rubbing your crotch ...or better yet...take your cock out and start playing with it...either way in no time someone should walk up beside you and help you play with your self...once the guy is playing with your dick...you can say, "Would you like to go to a room and suck my dick?"...if he's playing with your dick i'm almost positive he'll say yes...FYI: itys customary for the one GETTING the blowjob to pay for the room so take a bunch of ones for the machine...if you try it...let me know how it works out...
charles-smythe is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: