Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Politics

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-29-2012, 06:12 AM   #1
DonH

DonH has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Time magazine.....what the fluke!

So time magazine has listed Sandra Fluke as a candidate for person of the year. If the award was for scam of the year she would have my vote. I find it amazing that a Georgetown law student, paying probably close to $50k per year(all in) for her education could capture the national spotlight in her quest for $9/month free birth control. I realize now that I missed my calling. You see, cable television is essential in my life. Between the sporting events, news shows, home improvement channels, and occasional adult programs, I find that my life just wouldn’t be the same if I were to lose cable television. In fact, without it, one might argue that I would possibly need to pursue some form of birth control. Do you think the public would be sympathetic to a bald, overweight, middle aged, semi-retired guy in need of a government subsidy to provide some stimulation in my life?
DonH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:51 PM   #2
dumbass

dumbass recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonH View Post
So time magazine has listed Sandra Fluke as a candidate for person of the year. If the award was for scam of the year she would have my vote. I find it amazing that a Georgetown law student, paying probably close to $50k per year(all in) for her education could capture the national spotlight in her quest for $9/month free birth control. I realize now that I missed my calling. You see, cable television is essential in my life. Between the sporting events, news shows, home improvement channels, and occasional adult programs, I find that my life just wouldn’t be the same if I were to lose cable television. In fact, without it, one might argue that I would possibly need to pursue some form of birth control. Do you think the public would be sympathetic to a bald, overweight, middle aged, semi-retired guy in need of a government subsidy to provide some stimulation in my life?
No.

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE THAT MATTER DON'T MIND." Dr. Suess
dumbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:48 AM   #3
NOLA

NOLA always pays their child support on time

Quote:
I find it completely expected that a bald, overweight,middle aged, semi-retired guy would miss the point completely. After all that's what your bald, overweight, middle aged mentor preaches. Luckily bald, overweight, middle aged white guys no longer rule the world.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:13 AM   #4
hrdguera
Bitch

hrdguera recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA View Post
I find it completely expected that a bald, overweight,middle aged, semi-retired guy would miss the point completely. After all that's what your bald, overweight, middle aged mentor preaches. Luckily bald, overweight, middle aged white guys no longer rule the world.
Maybe not ....but we have the most guns!
hrdguera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:25 AM   #5
Wouldhe

Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdguera View Post
...and rattlesnakes!
Old 11-30-2012, 11:43 AM   #6
GradStdnt

GradStdnt recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA View Post
One thing for sure....bald, overweight, middle aged white guys most like do not have a need for Birth Control or whatever stimulation needs he may have...

Last edited by GradStdnt; 11-30-2012 at 11:48 AM. Reason: spelling
GradStdnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:33 PM   #7
NOLA

NOLA always pays their child support on time

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdguera View Post
Yeah we already knew those guns were helping to compensate.
At least something still shoots.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:09 PM   #8
hjccoos9

hjccoos9 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default eqg3ipn6 Men's Canada Goose Freestyle Vest Graphite qegoosep5

african - americanafflicted with canada goose studies indicatecabs
Old 12-02-2012, 07:24 AM   #9
www.Jobs4Adults.com

www.Jobs4Adults.com has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Maybe....

Old 12-07-2012, 05:01 AM   #10
DonH

DonH has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradStdnt View Post
One thing for sure....bald, overweight, middle aged white guys most like do not have a need for Birth Control or whatever stimulation needs he may have...
Too funny.....I was a young, naieve,handsome Gradstdnt at one time in my life. However, years of hard work and sacrifice building a comfortable life for my own family while contributing to the lives of others that are either unable or unwilling to do what I have done have taken their toll.
DonH is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: