Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-30-2012, 02:15 PM   #31
charles-smythe

charles-smythe has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by man4manfun View Post
I would believe you, Charles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasureyou View Post
Me too Buddy.
...i went back through my notes awhile back and worked it out...in 15-years i sucked over 500-cocks...with no protection...
charles-smythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:23 PM   #32
Bottomtoy4u

Bottomtoy4u must be new here or something

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
...i went back through my notes awhile back and worked it out...in 15-years i sucked over 500-cocks...with no protection...
Damn that's hot
I wish I woulda kept notes.
Bottomtoy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:12 PM   #33
hotbiazz

hotbiazz has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonhotrod View Post
I have always used guilt as a indicator of what is right or wrong...If you feel guilty about something...it is probably not right for you...and I would say by posting this question publicly you already have some questions as to do you feel guilty about not being honest with her.... and that is what matters at the end of the day... do you feel what you are doing is right? or wrong? there is no middle ground ...sorry..some will disagree...but that is their right... but my thoughts are don't try to make what should be black and white issue into a grey blurr....be honest with yourself and then you will find it easy to be honest with her.
I have always used guilt also .......If I am even going to feel the slightest bit of guilt I know I should not do it and don't . Like I was told years ago ....." If It Feels Good .....Do It ".
hotbiazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:18 PM   #34
charles-smythe

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottomtoy4u View Post
Damn that's hot
I wish I woulda kept notes.
i started keeping a journal when i was 20...i could look up every girl i'd ever fuck & tell you when and what she liked...while i was in the hospital in 95 (almost the whole year) my notes got away from me...i was living in a trailer out in the country...while i was lying in a hospital bed...the dr not knowing if i was going to live or die...someone backed a bob-tail truck up to my door and stole everything but the carpet and drapes...all my 20-year accumilation on collectables(shawnee-mc coy-red wing-about 200 salt & pepper shaker dating back to the 40s-about 1000 pieces of Macrest the stuff they gave away at safeway in the 60s-a bunch of pre-86 fiesta) about 1/2 my furniture was antiques (duncan fife dinning room table-etc)...all my clothes...my frig...all my dishes...even all the food out of my shelves...and my JOURNALS...after i got out of the hospital i tried to re-write it...but its not the same...
Old 12-01-2012, 11:30 AM   #35
Shock Me!

Shock Me! has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
i started keeping a journal when i was 20...i could look up every girl i'd ever fuck & tell you when and what she liked...while i was in the hospital in 95 (almost the whole year) my notes got away from me...i was living in a trailer out in the country...while i was lying in a hospital bed...the dr not knowing if i was going to live or die...someone backed a bob-tail truck up to my door and stole everything but the carpet and drapes...all my 20-year accumilation on collectables(shawnee-mc coy-red wing-about 200 salt & pepper shaker dating back to the 40s-about 1000 pieces of Macrest the stuff they gave away at safeway in the 60s-a bunch of pre-86 fiesta) about 1/2 my furniture was antiques (duncan fife dinning room table-etc)...all my clothes...my frig...all my dishes...even all the food out of my shelves...and my JOURNALS...after i got out of the hospital i tried to re-write it...but its not the same...
My God!

First, I'm sorry about all the hell you endured, Charles. I can feel it in your words. The pain is palpable. Wow. That was powerful. Those journals of yours are an incredible loss - above and beyond everything else!

I wish I had done that -- kept journals of lovers and fleeting encounters. If I had I might have written a sequel to "Running With Scissors." lol

I have no idea how many cocks and pussies have flown by in all these years, but certainly enough to fill a nice sized autobiography.

Please keep sharing.
Shock Me! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:20 PM   #36
charles-smythe

Quote:
My God!

First, I'm sorry about all the hell you endured, Charles. I can feel it in your words. The pain is palpable. Wow. That was powerful. Those journals of yours are an incredible loss - above and beyond everything else!

I wish I had done that -- kept journals of lovers and fleeting encounters. If I had I might have written a sequel to "Running With Scissors." lol

I have no idea how many cocks and pussies have flown by in all these years, but certainly enough to fill a nice sized autobiography.

Please keep sharing.
...i was a womanizer before i added guys to the mix...back in the hippie days girls were every where...i started chasing women and my playing around on my wife the day i turned 29...i screwed 137 girls most more than once ...by my 30 birthday...by the time i added guys to the mix in my mid 40s...i'd screwed over 500 women........i always hesitate to tell people this because so many guys use theirself for a yardstick and deside that i must be lying...
Old 12-01-2012, 02:48 PM   #37
Shock Me!

Shock Me! has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
...i was a womanizer before i added guys to the mix...back in the hippie days girls were every where...i started chasing women and my playing around on my wife the day i turned 29...i screwed 137 girls most more than once ...by my 30 birthday...by the time i added guys to the mix in my mid 40s...i'd screwed over 500 women........i always hesitate to tell people this because so many guys use theirself for a yardstick and deside that i must be lying...
I assume by the "hippie days" you're referring to the 60's? I grew up in the 70's and it was quite wild, as well. I was also a womanizer and all around tramp. Bad news for women interested in actual, functional relationships. I believe your numbers. I'm there as well...or beyond... I'm not particularly proud to say.
Shock Me! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:23 PM   #38
loladehoe

loladehoe has one green dot.  Good for them!

Leave your girl.. You are cheating. Sex is sex. No matter if its a guy.

It's really fun to be a cum addicted, cum swallowing, cock craving whore. I know I love it... but its only fun if it's only you.

When you have someone like your G/F, Fiancee or Wife, then that's a different story.

I meet a lot.. i mean a lot.. lot, lot of guys every week, but because of that I would never get into a relationship (whether guy or girl). Guys ask me all the time if I am looking for a relationship, my answer is "no, i would cheat on you multiple times a day".

I am in the believe that it's all fun and good as long as ALL the party's involved know what they doing. You GF is very indirectly involved, but she has no say, but has a high probability of being the recipient of the ramifications of your decisions, if you know what I mean. So it's not fair to her.

So yah.. leave her (very nicely and gently - don't be an a-hole).

Let her enjoy her own life, and you go enjoy your new found life.

Visit My little site for my pics/vids: http://www.loladehoe.com
loladehoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:48 PM   #39
charles-smythe

Quote:
I assume by the "hippie days" you're referring to the 60's? I grew up in the 70's and it was quite wild, as well. I was also a womanizer and all around tramp. Bad news for women interested in actual, functional relationships. I believe your numbers. I'm there as well...or beyond... I'm not particularly proud to say.
...but damn...it was fun...
Old 12-01-2012, 04:50 PM   #40
charles-smythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by loladehoe View Post
Leave your girl.. You are cheating. Sex is sex. No matter if its a guy.

It's really fun to be a cum addicted, cum swallowing, cock craving whore. I know I love it... but its only fun if it's only you.

When you have someone like your G/F, Fiancee or Wife, then that's a different story.

I meet a lot.. i mean a lot.. lot, lot of guys every week, but because of that I would never get into a relationship (whether guy or girl). Guys ask me all the time if I am looking for a relationship, my answer is "no, i would cheat on you multiple times a day".

I am in the believe that it's all fun and good as long as ALL the party's involved know what they doing. You GF is very indirectly involved, but she has no say, but has a high probability of being the recipient of the ramifications of your decisions, if you know what I mean. So it's not fair to her.

So yah.. leave her (very nicely and gently - don't be an a-hole).

Let her enjoy her own life, and you go enjoy your new found life.
...the relationship between husband & wife is a meaningful relation...sex between two guys is nothing but lustful sex...don't mean a damn thing...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: