Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 2.62 average. Display Modes
Old 12-03-2012, 11:54 AM   #1
hornyintacoma

hornyintacoma has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default I am not really attracted to men... BUT

Really, I am not really attracted to men, I will admit A good looking man with awesome cock is a enjoyable site, Only because I wonder how it would feel inside of me!

Now I have read on here about guys who LOVE to suck cock! Personally I dont, I dont kiss, make out or really enjoy body contact! None of the things that gay men enjoy! In the end I just want to get fucked! I know its a bit one sided, but thats me! So how many of you out there are like me, similar or ??????

I am a bottom guy,, but tops are welcome to reply also,,
hornyintacoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:05 PM   #2
Analvirgin22

Analvirgin22 has one green dot.  Good for them!

I have yet to try anything with a guy. However I want to be Fucked, and I feel the exact same way, almost like a tranny would be prime.
Analvirgin22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:05 PM   #3
archerymarc

archerymarc has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analvirgin22 View Post
I have yet to try anything with a guy. However I want to be Fucked, and I feel the exact same way, almost like a tranny would be prime.
as i would, i want to try cock and be used only way i think,i have a fantasy of being put in a stock and used both ends
archerymarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:07 PM   #4
archerymarc

archerymarc has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyintacoma View Post
Really, I am not really attracted to men, I will admit A good looking man with awesome cock is a enjoyable site, Only because I wonder how it would feel inside of me!

Now I have read on here about guys who LOVE to suck cock! Personally I dont, I dont kiss, make out or really enjoy body contact! None of the things that gay men enjoy! In the end I just want to get fucked! I know its a bit one sided, but thats me! So how many of you out there are like me, similar or ??????

I am a bottom guy,, but tops are welcome to reply also,,
im with you,i want to be fucked
archerymarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:50 PM   #5
DamnImhorny

DamnImhorny has one green dot.  Good for them!
Talking

Only attracted to few men, but I LOVE the sex I had with one. Only been with one guy so far, and for awhile I felt ashamed of what I did. I got over that and decided I will do what feels right to me not others. I love sex with women, but you can't suck thier dick, they don't always like giving BJs, and anal with a real dick is great! Being pushed around and under control of a guy is hot to me. He talked shit too while being sucked and esp. while fucking me. "You know where my dick is right now!?!?!" "YES! it's all the way in my ass!" "That's right slut, this is my ass not yours anymore! I'll fuck you till you admit you're a faggot and love cock most over anything else!" Damn, my dick is hard, got to play with it now! peace all!
DamnImhorny is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: