Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Religion & Philosophy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 113 votes, 2.58 average. Display Modes
Old 11-17-2012, 11:06 PM   #191
emilynghiem

emilynghiem has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan1162 View Post
the African's had some cool shit figured out with how they treated their anscestors as their salvation and had to conform to what colonist and missionaries shoved down their throat as Christianity.
Dear Nathan: I consider the genocides of the African American and Native American peoples as part of the spiritual process, of recovering from past injustice, breaking out of the cycle and arising in a healed and mature state where all humanity is one in harmony.

The paths of these cultures is going to be unique to their experiences historically, but collectively all humanity is going to go through these cycle of recovering from a break point and starting anew.

This is the meaning I see in the Bible of the process that Jesus Christ represents for all humanity, a break in the cycle of war and suffering for human greed and corruption, that opens the door to healing and receiving redemption and grace. Where the past is put behind, or renounced, and forgiven, so humanity rises above and becomes one with God, to find lasting peace, as children living in the Kingdom of God on earth.

At this point in history, the African Americans, the Latino and Native Americans, and the tribes currently in conflict with their members evicted for having Freed Slave ancestry, have an opportunity to organize resources and rebuild their communities as restitution and correction for past wrongs not yet addressed.

So it will be interesting to see how the leaders and community of faith work with these populations to unite around solutions and resolve past injustices.

There is great opportunity to unite as never before, and formulate plans for addressing the oppression of slave labor and trafficking that is still going on today, and stop the exploitation of poor people in Asia, Africa and the Americas.
The same issues of corporate dominance of underdeveloped countries can now be addressed, instead of depending on this to keep a false economy running.

The African and other cultural leaders of faith are going to be the key to uniting the people where politics has divided them by class to keep them subjugated.

Very interesting to see how the liberation process will play out!
emilynghiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:36 PM   #192
nathan1162

nathan1162 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Just booked a National Radio Campaign. I will have ten interviews with radio stations in the Largest Markets early 2013. I pray to be heard this time or I'm done. I'm tired of arguing with folks that want to tear down and not build up.

Check out the totally revised website to deliver His message. This is my thesis for the Univ of West Fla philosophy dept.
http://LegacyWillandTrust.com

"The Most Powerful Force in the Universe is Compound Interest" - Albert Einstein

“The idea appears to be interesting and novel.” - Brian Liu Chairman of the Board LegalZoom®

“Makes a lot of sense." - Martin D. Weiss, Ph.d.
nathan1162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:18 PM   #193
Cusco

Cusco has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Just booked a National Radio Campaign. I will
Fantastic give us a list of the radio stations, and call letters, and times so we can all tune in and listen example ( KBPI 106.7 10:00am ) dates, city and state

Do not respond with out this information, Do not make me call you bluff like I did when you claimed to have a book in The Congress of Library
concludes, "reflect our prejudices and our environments... gods are a delusion rather than a reality. We make them in our own image."."
Cusco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:13 AM   #194
Wallis
BPMF!

Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Can anyone spell NEOTHINK?

--------

Ah, just 18 more days, and "it's all she wrote."
Wallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:12 AM   #195
nathan1162

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusco View Post
Fantastic give us a list of the radio stations, and call letters, and times so we can all tune in and listen example ( KBPI 106.7 10:00am ) dates, city and state

Do not respond with out this information, Do not make me call you bluff like I did when you claimed to have a book in The Congress of Library
Will do, I'm being told about six weeks out before I will actually go on because it takes longer to book the top 25 markets. NYC, Chicago etc... I have a conference call to plan out a campaign strategy on 12/11.

As I've told you before, I officially copyrighted the books and was led to believe the physical version was to be filed due to having to provide two copies. I concede you were right, they now file electronically and not placed onto shelves unless the Wizard decides too.

BTW... I look forward to your comments after the interviews. Thanks, I can always count on my friends here for criticism. You just can't imagine what I've learned from "IT".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUvKIubY6OY

"The Most Powerful Force in the Universe is Compound Interest" - Albert Einstein

“The idea appears to be interesting and novel.” - Brian Liu Chairman of the Board LegalZoom®

Last edited by nathan1162; 12-03-2012 at 06:30 AM.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:45 AM   #196
pgh69

pgh69 always pays their child support on time

Quote:
T he Perpetuities and Accumulations Act 2009 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetu...tions_Act_2009

Revoke any Law that prohibits perpetuity of personal Estates and allow the compound interest effects to fund the wishes of the deceased eternally circumventing any immediate inheritance tax.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO9PqfGUFZE

The Bill I'm proposing to Congress is to incentivize citizens to create a Legacy for themself for free and then sit back and collect checks off the top of what the Estates payout to their heirs. Hopefully this new found passive tax will supplement Social Security/Medicare entitled benefits and bolster our economy by the investments. It beats paying a death tax and that tax is coming to everyone "Baby Boom" soon. http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...-boomers_n.htm

Thanks to both of you for the intelligent question, may I have another?
I think I understand what you are proposing, but let me make sure. You want to allow someone to include language in a will whereby his beneficiaries, instead of receiving a lump sum of money upon the decedent's death, would receive periodic payments from a trust fund. Moreover, the trust fund would be tax sheltered in that there would be no taxes paid upon the decedent's death, but taxes would be paid in later years when payments are issued from the trust fund. Am I understanding this correctly?

The late, great Roger Ebert
pgh69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:36 PM   #197
nathan1162

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgh69 View Post
I think I understand what you are proposing, but let me make sure. You want to allow someone to include language in a will whereby his beneficiaries, instead of receiving a lump sum of money upon the decedent's death, would receive periodic payments from a trust fund. Moreover, the trust fund would be tax sheltered in that there would be no taxes paid upon the decedent's death, but taxes would be paid in later years when payments are issued from the trust fund. Am I understanding this correctly?
You got "IT". Thanks for taking the time to understand.
Eternally taxing the Estates of the deceased for the benefit of future generations. It's a Win Win scenario.

Last edited by nathan1162; 12-03-2012 at 07:17 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:29 PM   #198
nathan1162

The Question still remains, can mankind get over Apathy, Narrow Mindedness and/or Corruption to fulfill God's Last Will and Testament for us?

Old 12-03-2012, 08:09 PM   #199
nathan1162

Quote:
Originally Posted by pladecalvo View Post
It's just too painful for you to accept that there is someone out there that agrees with us that your 'book' is tripe huh? That's OK, we understand how embarrassing it must be for you.

Even a fuck-wit like you with half a brain cell can work out that it wasn't me that wrote the Amazon review. Go check the date on the review and then check the date on the first post that you told us about your 'book'. Add two and two together and ....voilà!

Obviously it's rather embarrassing for you shit-for-brains but you need to face it...it wasn't me.
You just got to love this "In Your Face" Fag. Ignorant, but full of opinions. Master of Amazon reviews that condemn his dick sucking lifestyle. Dude... I don't care that you suck dicks. Just tell me why "IT" won't work?

Old 12-03-2012, 08:20 PM   #200
nathan1162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallis View Post
Can anyone spell NEOTHINK?

--------

Ah, just 18 more days, and "it's all she wrote."
You know I've seen that dude, but I'm nothing like him. Of all the people I've dialogued with, it is you that I wish would assess my website with an honest appraisal. Would you read my thesis in full and give the cliff notes to the knuckle draggers on this forum?

Last edited by nathan1162; 12-03-2012 at 08:24 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: