Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 3.75 average. Display Modes
Old 09-11-2011, 07:51 AM   #21
peaches8

peaches8 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default first cock

My first cock was when I was 26. I was already married. I sucked a Japanese student,18, in the library bathroom. He seduced me when I was tudoring him. His cock was so thick, with suck a big mushroom head. It was wonderful.
peaches8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:49 PM   #22
Twojamies

Twojamies has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default My first.

I really do not remember my actual first. But there were many different boys when I was young. I remember William. He taught me how to stroke it. He used to stroke my dick all the time. I loved it. There was Billy at boy scouts. On a camp out he ask me to suck his dick and I did. It was for what seemed like hours. He then put it in my ass where he pumped all night. I had a dry cum and felt embarrassed. Then there was Jack. I would sleep over his house and we would talk about sex. I remember taking off all of our cloths and running around outside. I was rock hard for those excursions. He had not matured as much as my dick had but the thought of showing each others dick to each other was exciting. After many sleep overs we finally touched each others dick. I love the feel of another dick in my hands. The hardness with the soft padding cover if ya know what I mean. Then one day Jack said I will suck yours if you suck mine. So we did only for seconds each. It was weird. We did it again other times but still never climax just experimenting. One day years later jack drove by and asked what I was doing. I know what he wanted. I avoided the topic. Guess I was feeling like I grew out of it. But now I am sorry I did not go through with it. Being older and understanding the desire and better ways to enjoy the process. But we never have hooked up again. I have hooked up with others and that also was long ago. Recently have had the urge to suck and swallow again. It is the best. For those not sure, do it so you have no regrets.
Twojamies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:31 PM   #23
hotbiazz

hotbiazz has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by George1 View Post
I hope so. Makes it so much better...
Isn't it funny how we remember almost every thing about the first time we sucked a cock . We remember how big it was , what the cum tasted like , what it felt like in our mouth . and how good it felt to us.
hotbiazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:55 PM   #24
gunnslinger

gunnslinger has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default My first

I was 15. I was staying over at my friends house. My friend went to sleep and his older brother and I stayed up. We started talking about sex. I had been stealing a magazine from the local bookstore called "Options" for a while at that point. As we talked I heard myself say that I wanted to try sucking dick. He looked at me and said that I could suck his. He got and went and got a blanket and turned off all the lights, except the TV. He sat on the floor and put the blanket over his lap. I didn't give myself much time to think about it. I crawled under the blanket and felt for his cock. It was long and skinny. I jacked him for a minute to get him hard, then put in in my mouth. It just kind of bobbed my head up and down. He kept trying to force it all the way in but he had a hair on the tip and I kept gagging. After a while, my mouth grew tired so I finished by jacking him off. The rest of that summer whenever his girlfriend wouldn't give him any he would try and get me to do it. I sucked his cock on two more occasions( once almost getting caught by his mom) and on one occasion he tried to fuck my ass, but only ended up sliding up and down my ass crack and cumming on my ass. Since then, I have tried to suck cock again, but have been unsuccessful here in Palm Harbor Florida, because everybody wants a super model with a horse dick and I am not that all
gunnslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:54 AM   #25
plastow

plastow has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default my first suck

i am a 65 year old guy and had my first cock this year 2012 in the spring.i had been going on a chat line for a couple of years and this one guy kept asking me to have sex with him.well after a few times when i said yes but then bottled it i eventually said yes and he came to my house and we had the most amazing sex ive ever had.within seconds of him being here i just dropped my pants and he fondled me then went down on my cock i thought i would die with my nerves in such a state but just let myself go and enjoyed it so much.since then i have wanked another guy off but nothing since.i do want more but its not easy when your married and want to keep it sectret.
plastow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:03 AM   #26
Paddy

Paddy has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by plastow View Post
i am a 65 year old guy and had my first cock this year 2012 in the spring...i do want more but its not easy when your married and want to keep it sectret.
I am 68 and have the same problem. Yes but it is one hell of a lot of fun when the wife has no idea.
Paddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:20 AM   #27
archerymarc

archerymarc has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default want to try

im not gay but curious and i want to try a cock in my arse and maybe suck one and wonder the best place to go. ie more than one person so kinda shown the ropes and used !!:confused :
archerymarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:30 PM   #28
DamnImhorny

DamnImhorny has one green dot.  Good for them!

My first cock was 2 yrs ago. I made many ads on Craig's list, been to book stores, but never went through with it till I was 34. I met with a cool guy, we smoked weed and then got a room. I was so scared that I didn't get fully hard, but I was excited and cam. We got together several times and he helped me with alot of my fantasies. I liked blowing him alot, but when he fucked my ass, I was in pain, then ultimate Pleasure! I am looking for a second guy to try more. I want to try swallowing after everyone on here describes cum as the "Juice of Life" ! Anyone in S. Jersey who wants to chat and maybe meet, please message me. Take Care out there all!
DamnImhorny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:56 PM   #29
bc4men

bc4men has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default My first cock

was when I was a kid around 8. The guy across the street would play frisbee with me and sometimes invite me into his basement to watch tv. At first he would watch me pee, and then he would touch and suck my cock. Felt so awesome, but all I could do was dry cum. Finally he asked if I wanted to suck his, and nevously I agreed.
I couldn't believe how big it was in my face and mouth. I could only put the head of his cock in my mouth and he taught me how to stroke his shaft until he 'squirted'. He always wanted me to drink his squirt completely and would have me stroke his shaft to wring out the last drop or two. Eventually I began to love the taste of his cum, especially when it would squirt from past my lips.
Unfortunately I moved away and didn't suck another dick for nearly 40 years. Now I love the taste again and even more the taste of cum. I don't think he did a bad thing, and don't understand how some kids become so damaged by it, though I try to understand
bc4men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:12 AM   #30
martymoose90210

martymoose90210 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Right before I turned 7, a 9 yr old boy moved onto the street behind ours. There weren't a lot of kids in the neighborhood, so I was flattered when he wanted to play with me. He was a natural leader, always saying what we were going to do, whether it was playing army, throwing water balloons at cars--or exploring each others' bodies in the shed behind our house.

He liked for me to put his dick in my mouth and suck on it. His cock was bigger than mine and had a strong taste which I still remember. He liked to put his hands on my head and pull my mouth down onto his cock. When it pushed too far into my mouth, I gagged on it but as we played more over the next year, I got better at taking it deeper without gagging. He also liked to suck mine sometimes. We didn't know what we were doing--he had simply heard a lot of stories that mentioned "sucking dick"--so instead of moving back and forth up and down the shaft, we'd take each others' dicks as far into our mouths as we could and then actually suck, like on a pacifier! At the time, it felt really good and also very naughty.

He also liked to touch my ass and examine it up close and for me to do the same to him. He liked putting popsicle sticks up my ass, and standing behind me with his dick in my ass crack, right behind my asshole. I didn't know exactly what it meant, but I was pretty sure that the guy with his dick in the other guy's ass was the guy in charge!

His family moved across town a year later and I went to visit him often. I found he had "recruited" other kids in his new neighborhood to play games with him. I was younger than his new friends, so I was lowest in the pecking order. I had to suck my friend's dick, but he wouldn't suck mine anymore. He'd line us up naked (usually 3 of us, one time it was 4 of us), one kid with his dick in the crack of the kid in front. I always had to be in the very front. One time, he asked me to 'study his butt' while another older boy was there. As soon as my face was right behind his bare ass, he ripped a huge fart! On purpose! And they both thought it was hilarious, of course!

I didn't like all this, so I stayed away for a while, but playing with him was still the most interesting thing in my life at that time. His family moved again and this time, he had some female friends. He said he played naked games with them, too, but he wouldn't let me join in! He offered to let me meet one the girls if I would suck his dick in front of her. By this time, he had learned what cocksucking was actually supposed to be like and he had taught me. I didn't want to do it in front of a girl. I had seen how the boys at school treated "faggots" (lots of beatings and other humiliations) and I didn't want that to happen to me.

But I did suck his dick in private, just us or with another boy or two, for a few months. Then he said he didn't want to play like that with boys anymore (he was 11 now, probably just about to hit puberty). He never came in my mouth; in fact he was the first person who ever told me about an orgasm. He said he wanted to cum, but he thought it could only happen with a girl! I've often wondered what would have happened if I HAD made him cum.

I didn't see another cock at close range for over 7 years.
martymoose90210 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: