Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Religion & Philosophy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 111 votes, 2.54 average. Display Modes
Old 12-04-2012, 12:41 AM   #201
pladecalvo

pladecalvo is a splendid one to beholdpladecalvo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan1162 View Post
You just got to love this "In Your Face" Fag. Ignorant, but full of opinions. Master of Amazon reviews that condemn his dick sucking lifestyle. Dude... I don't care that you suck dicks. Just tell me why "IT" won't work?

http://LegacyWillandTrust.com
This review is from: THE ACTS OF NATHAN THE PROPHET (Paperback)
One word; garbage. There really is no point in wasting 20 valuable words to sum up this nonsensical, useless tripe.

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll
pladecalvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:14 PM   #202
pgh69

pgh69 always pays their child support on time

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan1162 View Post
You got "IT". Thanks for taking the time to understand.
Eternally taxing the Estates of the deceased for the benefit of future generations. It's a Win Win scenario.
Here's the problem that I see with your plan....I don't think most people would want to use it. Most people, when writing a will, want to do what they can to make their beneficiaries happy. Most beneficiaries, in my opinion, would rather receive a lump sum of money rather than payments from a trust fund. So, I don't think many people would utilize the option that you propose. Also, you seem to think that the trust funds would pay out indefinitely. This is true only if the funds are generating more income (from investments) than they are paying out. If that is your expectation, I think it's a very unreasonable one.

Btw, what's with all of the homophobic rhetoric?

The late, great Roger Ebert
pgh69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:54 PM   #203
pladecalvo

pladecalvo is a splendid one to beholdpladecalvo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgh69 View Post

I wound him up with this..

"You'd much rather be sucking my dick wouldn't you? You know you would you little tease."

Now he thinks I'm gay and calls me a "dick sucking FAG". LMFAO!

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll
pladecalvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:02 AM   #204
pgh69

pgh69 always pays their child support on time

Quote:
Originally Posted by pladecalvo View Post
I wound him up with this..

"You'd much rather be sucking my dick wouldn't you? You know you would you little tease."

Now he thinks I'm gay and calls me a "dick sucking FAG". LMFAO!
Looks like you really hit a nerve!

The late, great Roger Ebert
pgh69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:05 AM   #205
evileye

evileye has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Far to many "Christians" are homophobic.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." - Nietzsche
evileye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:15 PM   #206
nathan1162

nathan1162 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Merry Christmas My Friends. I do appreciate all of your insight and intelligent questions.

This is an audio of the initial interview with my radio campaign team. I'll keep you posted when the actual radio interviews begin and will post those audios to the website as well. This one is a little long (32min) but the ones with the actual talk show hosts won't be near this long. The purpose of this meeting was to hone the message to three key points to deliver quickly on radio.

http://www.legacywillandtrust.com/Na...aign-2012.html

"The Most Powerful Force in the Universe is Compound Interest" - Albert Einstein

“The idea appears to be interesting and novel.” - Brian Liu Chairman of the Board LegalZoom®

“Makes a lot of sense." - Martin D. Weiss, Ph.d.
nathan1162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:43 AM   #207
nathan1162

Fiscal Wake Up Tour Challenge Entry

To: Mr. David Walker and the Fiscal Wake Up Tour Challenge Committee, http://www.indebted.com/the-challenge/

Utilizing the principles of Compound Interest via the Legacies of the Deceased, we can avert any Fiscal Cliff and archive the need for an alarming Debt Clock ticking away towards fiscal implosion.

Please enter the Legacy Will and Trust Congressional Bill into the competition as a concept that can answer the Fiscal Wake Up Tour Challenge. Even if I don't win, can someone please tell me short of Apathy, Narrow Mindedness and/or Corruption why Compound Interest yielded from the Estates of Mankind can't change the Historical Legacy of Debt our generation is destined to choke our descendants with?

"Not only is that fiscally irresponsible, it's morally reprehensible" - Mr. David Walker

We Can Fix "IT" and the Solution is just TOO EASY!!!

FREE Personal Financial Legacies that avert a 55% Death Tax and leave an eternal Legacy of "SELF" for the Love of Humanity.

Merry Christmas 2012

http://legacywillandtrust.com/

Nathan J. Isbell
Gulf Shores, Al.

“Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world.
He who understands it, earns it ...he who doesn't ... pays it”

"The rule of 72 is the greatest mathematical discovery of all time,
greater than E=Mc2"

“The Most Powerful Force in the Universe is Compound Interest”
- Albert Einstein

"The Most Powerful Force in the Universe is Compound Interest" - Albert Einstein

“The idea appears to be interesting and novel.” - Brian Liu Chairman of the Board LegalZoom®

Last edited by nathan1162; 12-16-2012 at 09:51 AM.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:20 PM   #208
nathan1162

Quote:
Originally Posted by pladecalvo View Post
This review is from: THE ACTS OF NATHAN THE PROPHET (Paperback)
One word; garbage. There really is no point in wasting 20 valuable words to sum up this nonsensical, useless tripe.
This pretty much sums up the assessment of the Placebo's of the World, but you still haven't told me why "IT" won't work?

Old 12-17-2012, 05:25 PM   #209
nathan1162

Quote:
Here's the problem that I see with your plan....I don't think most people would want to use it. Most people, when writing a will, want to do what they can to make their beneficiaries happy. Most beneficiaries, in my opinion, would rather receive a lump sum of money rather than payments from a trust fund. So, I don't think many people would utilize the option that you propose. Also, you seem to think that the trust funds would pay out indefinitely. This is true only if the funds are generating more income (from investments) than they are paying out. If that is your expectation, I think it's a very unreasonable one.

If faced with a 55% death tax, wouldn't you rather circumvent all taxes and leave a Legacy of yourself to your descendants that a more equitable tax would be derived?

I'm not homophobic, just illuminating the frame of reference of those that are used to being 'In Your Face" fags to get their way.

Old 12-17-2012, 05:44 PM   #210
nathan1162

Quote:
You did hit a nerve. "In Your Face" fags, I call them Thing One and Thing Two in my first book, torpedoed my second marriage. A woman that I believed that I was in love with.

I understand their non-compromising position, but don't appreciate their "In Your Face" tactics to achieve their goal of mainstream acceptance.

Placebo started the dick sucking rhetoric and I will finish it. I will not cower to minority groups that gain strength through political sexual equality. I'm not running for political office nor opening a tax-free judgmental Church.

I speak the TRUTH and dare anyone to refute my claims short of Apathy, Narrow Mindedness and/or Corruption.

So removing all the dick sucking rhetoric, can you tell me why the Legacies of the deceased can't change the course of history?
http://LegacyWillandTrust.com

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: