Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-04-2012, 10:19 AM   #21
charles-smythe

charles-smythe has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownNobody View Post
That's my suspicion or sadly, perhaps he had been raped or molested. That's why I'll now resist my impulse to tweak him more.
...i wasn't molested when i was a kid...BUT...when i was around 11 or so i was in the grayhound bus station with my family waiting for my uncle to arrive...i went to the bathroom...they had those tall urinals...the kind that go from floor to about chest high...the room was large...& there were several guys in there washing their hands-in the stall-whatever...there was a guy probably in his 40 at a urinal to the left...i moved to the right and took a urinal a 10 or 12 urinals away from him...by the time i got my pants unzipped and my cock out he was at the urinal right beside me...he actually leaned over and put his head between my chest and the urinal so he could look at my 11 year old cock...i was so stunned that i just stood there...then he was so bold that he told me to move my hand so he could see better ...i screamed get away from me you dirty son of a bitch...he was gone in a flash...running like hell for the door...and every man in the room was right in behind him chasing him...i got to the bathroom door in time to see a group of guys chase him out the side door into the back ally...as they rushed through the terminal a cop joined the crowd...about 10 or 15 minutes later the cop and the mob came back in laughing and joking about it being a cold day in hell before that pervert got up the nerve to both another kid...i can only surmise that the mob (cop included0 gave him a good beating out in the alley...justice was swift back in the 50s...

Last edited by charles-smythe; 12-04-2012 at 10:21 AM.
charles-smythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:23 AM   #22
charles-smythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny55 View Post
We grew up together as kids.....played around with each other......he moved to Dallas as an adult and was living there when he died several years ago.
...oh so he didn't grow up in dallas...he moved here as an adult...did he move here to work?...what part of dallas did he live in?...one of the suburbs i'll bet...

Last edited by charles-smythe; 12-04-2012 at 10:24 AM.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:49 AM   #23
Kenny55

Kenny55 always pays their child support on time

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
...oh so he didn't grow up in dallas...he moved here as an adult...did he move here to work?...what part of dallas did he live in?...one of the suburbs i'll bet...
No....he grew up in OH. He lived in several different cities. Dallas was the last before his death. He moved for work. Don't know the area where he lived.

Last edited by Kenny55; 12-04-2012 at 11:49 AM.
Kenny55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:00 PM   #24
UnknownNobody

UnknownNobody has one green dot.  Good for them!

Obviously there are a lot of people who don't stray far from their home towns. But I wonder what the percentage is of those of us like myself who left and seldom return to where we grew up. I've read that work has made our society way more mobile than ever before. In many ways that has really helped the GLBT community I would think. More anoniminity to find play partners.

Last edited by UnknownNobody; 12-04-2012 at 12:01 PM.
UnknownNobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:25 PM   #25
charles-smythe

Quote:
Obviously there are a lot of people who don't stray far from their home towns. But I wonder what the percentage is of those of us like myself who left and seldom return to where we grew up. I've read that work has made our society way more mobile than ever before. In many ways that has really helped the GLBT community I would think. More anoniminity to find play partners.
...in the 60 when i grew up...graduating from high school and moving to california was the same as coming out of the closet...as a friend once told me...there are so many gay actors because they've been acting straight all there lives...when they go to hollywood they just transfer the skill from real life to the big screne...lol...
Old 12-04-2012, 06:29 PM   #26
hotbiazz

hotbiazz has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
I have been a wanderer all my adult life . Just something about me . I always wanted to stay put but I kept movin on for some reason. The thing I liked about it is I always was able to get along and find work . I do return to Ohio where I grew up from time to time but haven't been back in a little more than 10 years now. But I will be returning sometime soon I think .
hotbiazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:54 AM   #27
Shock Me!

Shock Me! has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
...in the 60 when i grew up...graduating from high school and moving to california was the same as coming out of the closet...as a friend once told me...there are so many gay actors because they've been acting straight all there lives...when they go to hollywood they just transfer the skill from real life to the big screne...lol...
Ummm, Charles, you are, again, correct. Without giving anything away [the anonymity here is nice], I can tell you that I was an actor at one point in my life, beginning in New York, and it was virtually impossible to find a straight actor [or actor who wasn't willing to sleep with agents and casting directors to get their starts in an industry that pandered protected nepotism and exploited unconnected fresh meat in equal measure]. I could name names, but won't. I then moved to Los Angeles and it was almost impossible to encounter a straight man in "the industry." It was all smoke and mirrors, and all the rumors you ever hear are true. Nuf' said.
Shock Me! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:13 PM   #28
Kenny55

Kenny55 always pays their child support on time

Quote:
Originally Posted by man4manfun View Post
Ummm, Charles, you are, again, correct. Without giving anything away [the anonymity here is nice], I can tell you that I was an actor at one point in my life, beginning in New York, and it was virtually impossible to find a straight actor [or actor who wasn't willing to sleep with agents and casting directors to get their starts in an industry that pandered protected nepotism and exploited unconnected fresh meat in equal measure]. I could name names, but won't. I then moved to Los Angeles and it was almost impossible to encounter a straight man in "the industry." It was all smoke and mirrors, and all the rumors you ever hear are true. Nuf' said.
Damn....would I ever love to have a sit down chat with you and listen to all of your stories!
Kenny55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:25 AM   #29
charles-smythe

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny55 View Post
Damn....would I ever love to have a sit down chat with you and listen to all of your stories!
...i'd love to hear some of thoses stories too...
Old 12-06-2012, 11:29 AM   #30
Shock Me!

Shock Me! has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
...i'd love to hear some of thoses stories too...
All I can tell you here is that a young actor in New York City - without money or connections - is like hanging smoked venison in a game reserve. You're perceived to be desperate, maladjusted and open to opportunity -- all opportunity. There were bars in Manhattan that catered specifically to young actors looking for sugar daddies who would promise to help them along in the industry in exchange for a fuck...or ongoing fucks. These places were all well known in the industry, and those who wanted to work played the game. It was that simple. My agents were all gay, as were the casting directors and producers who approved the talent. It was open season for them because no one was ever held accountable for inappropriate action.

We're not talking about employment at some conservative bank or insurance company. It was show biz, for gawd's sake, where the only ones protected were the children of famous actors and producers who were always at the front of the line.

If you think for one minute that someone without said connections didn't have to do something sexual in exchange for something like fame, you're delusional. No one handed that out for free.
Shock Me! is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: