Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Religion & Philosophy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.60 average. Display Modes
Old 12-06-2012, 07:05 AM   #1
stephbigs

stephbigs has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Collection of healing stories....

have a collection of healing, cathartic stories, I have 15 more of them. I'd like to sell them 50$ for the the package of 15 stories ( 15 word docs). Here is one. I f you feel like it's worth something, help a young wisdom/healer teacher out ..lol..buy the pack from me.. thanks...( email stephbigs@yahoo.fr).

A conversation with An Artist.. 1hour before he is about to perfom for the first time in front of a crowd...
Artist's name : Treyvor.

Tr: What are they going to think of it? . are they going to like it? , are they going to make fun of me? , what if I'm not good enough ? , what if they all hate me? , what if I become nothing?, what if I become a nobody? , what if I am not good enough?. what if I don't succeed?, what if I fail? , what if I don't make it? , what if all of that work was for nothing?.

S: Most people, would tell you, this is just << nerves>> , and tell you that you are going to be great. But, I'm a little different, so, let's do something else, let's question all that, or should I say let's answer it . We will turn some of your questions into statements.

S: Okay, you need to know what they are going to think of it? Is it true?
T: No , I don't...and I can't know that.
S: Okay, you need them to like it ? Is it true?
T: Yes, it is.
S: How you react when you believe that ?
T: I try to make songs that they will like.
S: Exactly you just lost Yourself, you are not expressing Yourself anymore , in the business it's called going commercial. So, as weird as it sounds you need YOU like it.
S: Okay, next, they make fun of you, then what?
T: I feel ridiculed, I feel like a joke.
S: Then what? . ...are you going to stop making music?
T: No...
S: So, does it matter?
T: I guess not...huh...weird ....
S: Okay, next you are not good enough?. Is it true? ,,, first good enough for what?
T: Good enough...for them to like it I guess....
S: So, if they don't like it, it mean you are not good enough .. Is it true?
T: No....it does not, it just means they don't like it.
S: Nice, okay, next, I will become nothing. Is it true?
T: I don't know that.
S: So, definitely not true.
T: Yeah.....right.
S: Next, I will become a nobody? Is it true?
T: No, I don't know that , so Not true.
S: And technically, nobody is nobody, they are exactly themselves. But let's not go too deep, you got a show to perform. So, next , I'm not going to succeed. Is it true?
T: No, not true.
S: Next, I'm going to fail ...Is it true?
T: Nah....
S: All of it was for nothing ? ....Is it true?
T: Nah , I was doing what I love.
S: Exactly.

Now, I can tell you, go ahead you are going to be Great, simply because you will be YOU, then what happens, happens.... Peace out.... Rock the House, the man.....

Peace and Love and Thank you for you support.
stephbigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:03 AM   #2
Wouldhe

Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Get a life!
Old 12-07-2012, 12:43 AM   #3
Wallis
BPMF!

Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Would you like to send me fifty dollars to put it in the proper script?

And another fifty dollars to turn your scribbles into English with all the correct punctuation?

You can peddle your work as an e-Book, but no one is going to pay fifty cents for this amateurish, low-class publication you are offering.
Wallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:48 AM   #4
pladecalvo

pladecalvo is a splendid one to beholdpladecalvo is a splendid one to behold

What the feck is it?? I thought Nathan's stuff was tripe enough but this guy might just beat him!

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll
pladecalvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:44 AM   #5
stephbigs

stephbigs has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default thank you

Thank you for the feedback, I was just sharing and hoping that you would see the value in it. But if you feel it's valueless that's okay... thanks..
stephbigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:50 AM   #6
pladecalvo

pladecalvo is a splendid one to beholdpladecalvo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephbigs View Post
Thank you for the feedback, I was just sharing and hoping that you would see the value in it. But if you feel it's valueless that's okay... thanks..
Perhaps if you made it legible......?????

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll
pladecalvo is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: