Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Politics

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 2.64 average. Display Modes
Old 12-02-2012, 06:53 AM   #21
Wallis
BPMF!

Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

In the next four years,

I will lose a number of acquaintenances who still believe in a Free USA.

Plus, start counting noses: all those who disagree with most of Obama's policies are going to disappear. Political figures who aligned themselves with Obama this year will disappear as well.

Obama will still be President because a National Emergency (of his own making) will "require" him to remain as Commander-in-Chief. Probably, the war with Iran and a nuclear explosion on American soil will be enough to guarantee him a very long stay in the White House.

Most American citizens will not be allowed to leave the country except through heavy red-tape (i.e., bureaucracy) and will be closely monitored in all of their activities, including what they say, who they associate with, and actions that probably will be considered anti-American.

There will be an attempt to bring most Americans currently living overseas home. One cannot control "loose cannons" overseas.

Say goodbye to most of the Internet. It will neither be free nor unfettered. It will be tightly controlled as to content. Only what is considered to be "good for society" and the government will be available for review. Thus, blogs of almost every sort, except those severely restricted and controlled by the "party" will disappear.

American citizens will have to carry identity papers with them. Some may carry them now, but they will be routinely checked by citizen "guards" recruited under Obama's already-signed directives.

Canada, the United States, and Mexico will essentially have no borders. For the average citizen, however, one will have to pay hefty fees just to leave one's city or district.

Half of the adult American population will have died or begun to die in earnest.
Wallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:08 AM   #22
dumbass

dumbass recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallis View Post
In the next four years,

Plus, start counting noses: all those who disagree with most of Obama's policies are going to disappear. Political figures who aligned themselves with Obama this year will disappear as well.

Obama will still be President because a National Emergency (of his own making) will "require" him to remain as Commander-in-Chief. Probably, the war with Iran and a nuclear explosion on American soil will be enough to guarantee him a very long stay in the White House.

Most American citizens will not be allowed to leave the country except through heavy red-tape (i.e., bureaucracy) and will be closely monitored in all of their activities, including what they say, who they associate with, and actions that probably will be considered anti-American.

There will be an attempt to bring most Americans currently living overseas home. One cannot control "loose cannons" overseas.

Say goodbye to most of the Internet. It will neither be free nor unfettered. It will be tightly controlled as to content. Only what is considered to be "good for society" and the government will be available for review. Thus, blogs of almost every sort, except those severely restricted and controlled by the "party" will disappear.

American citizens will have to carry identity papers with them. Some may carry them now, but they will be routinely checked by citizen "guards" recruited under Obama's already-signed directives.

Canada, the United States, and Mexico will essentially have no borders. For the average citizen, however, one will have to pay hefty fees just to leave one's city or district.

Half of the adult American population will have died or begun to die in earnest.
That's a little far out there but I have to admit that it's thought provoking but none of it is inconceivable.

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE THAT MATTER DON'T MIND." Dr. Suess
dumbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:33 PM   #23
evileye

evileye has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
In the next four years,

That is a dark prediction.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." - Nietzsche
evileye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 05:02 PM   #24
Wallis
BPMF!

Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Like all of you, I pray that the 2016 elections will be fair and free. If so, my predictions will have turned into "dust in the wind."
Old 12-02-2012, 06:13 PM   #25
pgh69

pgh69 always pays their child support on time

Quote:
In the next four years,

Wallis, I think - I certainly hope - that in 2016 you will look back on this and think, "What was I smoking?"

The late, great Roger Ebert
pgh69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:05 AM   #26
Wallis
BPMF!

Me, too, pgh69. Chalk it, maybe, to what I have been reading and observing. But right now, any way that I slice and dice it, the future "don't look good."
Old 12-03-2012, 08:17 AM   #27
www.Jobs4Adults.com

www.Jobs4Adults.com has one green dot.  Good for them!

in 2016 Crisis will be over, only intelligent and nice robots will work, and people will have lot of free time to do whatever they want....

Old 12-03-2012, 08:35 AM   #28
OneArm

OneArm has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by www.Jobs4Adults.com View Post
in 2016 Crisis will be over, only intelligent and nice robots will work, and people will have lot of free time to do whatever they want....

2016: iRobot.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:53 AM   #29
www.Jobs4Adults.com

www.Jobs4Adults.com has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneArm View Post
2016: iRobot.
exactly: Apple will launch the first iRobot that will sell 3 millions units in the first 4 hours.........entirelly Made in USA....

Old 12-13-2012, 03:03 PM   #30
Morbidus

Morbidus has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default My Favorite Too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdguera View Post
The Future of the Republican Party

My favorite? Condi; I wish she had shown an interest last year.
and of course Mia Love.
Hope these get through .... the laptop service here on The River is spotty.
My favorite too. I just loved her belief that Sadam would bring up a "Mushroom Cloud" to the Middle East. But Hell, she's got to be better for Secretary of State than John Bolton-don't ya think?

Last edited by Morbidus; 12-13-2012 at 03:04 PM.
Morbidus is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: