Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Politics

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 3.18 average. Display Modes
Old 12-08-2012, 06:46 AM   #1
AcidKiss

AcidKiss has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Michigan takes a step in the right direction

Tis a right to work state now.
Ha ha.....fuck off union democrat. Now you get to work alongside someone who can work circles around your lazy ass.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:58 AM   #2
Wouldhe

Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidKiss View Post
Tis a right to work state now.
Ha ha.....fuck off union democrat. Now you get to work alongside someone who can work circles around your lazy ass.
Don't forget, the Union is responsible for the working conditions you have in the workplace today and the benefits you get. Your assumption that all Union workers are lazy is bullshit. Union workers built your car. Why don't you walk instead. You piss and moan about Union workers but yet you make use of all the products Union workers produce. Everywhere the Union has been thrown out the working conditions have deteriorated. My office would be a living nightmare if there wasn't Union protection. Don't be so quick to condemn Unions.
Old 12-08-2012, 06:40 PM   #3
madmax

madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Unions are what gave ALL workers safer working conditions, the 40 hour work week, vacation time, and health care.
As a result, the life span for the average worker is now the same as the general population. Before unions or any consideration for workers, the life expectancy of a factory worker was 13 years less than the general population.

Don't blame unions for "lazy" attitudes, blame human nature.
Without unions there is no significant advocate for the working class.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:28 AM   #4
virote

virote recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest

You're happy about this? Yeah...you don't have to join a union now I guess, but did you ever stop to consider what's going to stop your boss from firing you once he can hire two workers for what he pays you if you remain loyal to him? Because he can in a right to work state.

Enjoy your new found mandatory overtime, going without breaks (your state and mine have no mandated breaks for those over 18), turning down raises out of fear, and living in a constant state of anxiety. Oh...and good luck joining a union to fight any of this if you're in a workplace that wasn't already previously unionized...
virote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:09 AM   #5
Wouldhe

Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by virote View Post
You're happy about this? Yeah...you don't have to join a union now I guess, but did you ever stop to consider what's going to stop your boss from firing you once he can hire two workers for what he pays you if you remain loyal to him? Because he can in a right to work state.

Enjoy your new found mandatory overtime, going without breaks (your state and mine have no mandated breaks for those over 18), turning down raises out of fear, and living in a constant state of anxiety. Oh...and good luck joining a union to fight any of this if you're in a workplace that wasn't already previously unionized...
Exactly!
Old 12-09-2012, 08:42 PM   #6
lookdown

lookdown has one green dot.  Good for them!

NOW they have the RIGHT to Work for LESS, All the GOOD workings conditions people have came from the AFL/CIO !!!! When Unions were strong
1950's into the mid 80's our Country was strong, the middle class was strong
It was a time of unparrelled Prosperity. Since Unions have been on the decline So has our once Great Country !!!!
lookdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:57 AM   #7
evileye

evileye has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookdown View Post
NOW they have the RIGHT to Work for LESS, All the GOOD workings conditions people have came from the AFL/CIO !!!! When Unions were strong
1950's into the mid 80's our Country was strong, the middle class was strong
It was a time of unparrelled Prosperity. Since Unions have been on the decline So has our once Great Country !!!!
Correlation not causation. I agree that the waining of unions may have a negative spin on this economy, I do not think it is the cause of the problems we face in todays market.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." - Nietzsche
evileye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:50 PM   #8
lookdown

lookdown has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evileye View Post
Correlation not causation. I agree that the waining of unions may have a negative spin on this economy, I do not think it is the cause of the problems we face in todays market.
I won't debate U since I refuse to have a Battle of WITS with unarmed People !!!!!!!
lookdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:31 PM   #9
AcidKiss

AcidKiss has one green dot.  Good for them!

You betcha Im going to enjoy my "mandatory" overtime. What,you scared to work hard union pussy?

Lets put this in perspective now.....non union workers make 3.2% less an hour. Uaw worker at gm starts at $17 an hour....so that means non union makes $16.45 an hour. But hold on, union dues are 1.15% of total monrhly income including overtime,so this lowers the wage gap to 2.05% for a 40 hour work week,so for those who arent scared of overtime,it could mean non union worker can actually make more than union worker.

Union is nothing more than organized extortion.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:40 PM   #10
virote

virote recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidKiss View Post
You betcha Im going to enjoy my "mandatory" overtime. What,you scared to work hard union pussy?

Lets put this in perspective now.....non union workers make 3.2% less an hour. Uaw worker at gm starts at $17 an hour....so that means non union makes $16.45 an hour. But hold on, union dues are 1.15% of total monrhly income including overtime,so this lowers the wage gap to 2.05% for a 40 hour work week,so for those who arent scared of overtime,it could mean non union worker can actually make more than union worker.

Union is nothing more than organized extortion.
I'm not scared of overtime. I'm sick of it. Literally ill and on anti anxiety medications. I have enough money in my bank account due to forced overtime to fly to Florida and go to Disney, but no vacation time due to being a perma temp. Oh...did I mention perma temps? Enjoy that too.
virote is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: