Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average. Display Modes
Old 11-26-2012, 02:34 PM   #1
hotbiazz

hotbiazz has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default How old were you when you first wore girl clothes .........or panties

I was 13 when I began to wear panties ......and Tonya had me dress just for her when we were at her house when I was 14 .....I still love to dress today.
hotbiazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:45 PM   #2
charles-smythe

charles-smythe has one green dot.  Good for them!
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbiazz View Post
I was 13 when I began to wear panties ......and Tonya had me dress just for her when we were at her house when I was 14 .....I still love to dress today.
...i was around 40...once i discovered how good they felt i wore them under my clothes everywhere but work...i was wearing them with gym shorts one day...this lady kept looking at me...when i looked down i descovered that i had a panty line...i was at the flea market so just to be sure she waited until i squated down to look at something...then she manovered around until she could see up the leg of my shorts...when she was sure...she gave me a wink and a smile as she walked away...another time i was at the grocery store and i was reaching up on the top shelf...so my t-shirt rode up...a couple of inches of panties were visible in the back...this lady walking by snaped the elastic waist band and with a laugh said, "Cute."...as far as i know the only time a guy ever knew i was wearing panties was when i took my pants off so i could suck his dick...at that point they never seemed to mind...lol...
charles-smythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:59 PM   #3
jonqpublic

jonqpublic has one green dot.  Good for them!

was pantyhose, age 12ish,,my sisters,, i just wanted to know what they felt like on me,,been OBSESSED with them ever since,,(38 yrs)
Old 11-26-2012, 07:39 PM   #4
charles-smythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
...i was around 40...once i discovered how good they felt i wore them under my clothes everywhere but work...i was wearing them with gym shorts one day...this lady kept looking at me...when i looked down i descovered that i had a panty line...i was at the flea market so just to be sure she waited until i squated down to look at something...then she manovered around until she could see up the leg of my shorts...when she was sure...she gave me a wink and a smile as she walked away...another time i was at the grocery store and i was reaching up on the top shelf...so my t-shirt rode up...a couple of inches of panties were visible in the back...this lady walking by snaped the elastic waist band and with a laugh said, "Cute."...as far as i know the only time a guy ever knew i was wearing panties was when i took my pants off so i could suck his dick...at that point they never seemed to mind...lol...
...i liked the feel of the panties on my body that i started wearing gowns around the house when i was relaxing and to bed...a funny off shoot was i couldn't hold my gown up and pee...so i had to learn to pee sitting down like a girl...a guy can just drop his pants and just sit down...the girl has to hold her feet close together and hike up her gown when she sits down...
Old 11-28-2012, 10:21 AM   #5
Fun n Kc

Fun n Kc has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
...i liked the feel of the panties on my body that i started wearing gowns around the house when i was relaxing and to bed...a funny off shoot was i couldn't hold my gown up and pee...so i had to learn to pee sitting down like a girl...a guy can just drop his pants and just sit down...the girl has to hold her feet close together and hike up her gown when she sits down...
So how did this lady maneuver around so she could see up your shorts? Did she lay down on the ground?

My first time wearing panties was around 5 or 6. Neighbor girl would come over and we would play dress up.
Fun n Kc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:50 AM   #6
charles-smythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun n Kc View Post
So how did this lady maneuver around so she could see up your shorts? Did she lay down on the ground?

My first time wearing panties was around 5 or 6. Neighbor girl would come over and we would play dress up.
...i was squating so my crotch was like 10 or so inches off the ground...she wasn't the least bit shy......she leaned down like she was interested in some thing in front of me...that put her face at my crotch level and about a foot away...then all she had to do was tern her head......she must have told her husband because as they walked away...he looked over his shoulder at me and laughed......
Old 12-12-2012, 03:10 PM   #7
m-panty-user

m-panty-user has one green dot.  Good for them!
Red face

I was like ten or 11. Playing with a friend in his young aunts bedroom. We played with her bikini. I fell in love with the feeling and tightness of the material. We jerked off together and I came so much harder then other times.I went home and snuck thru my moms and older sisters dressers and closets. Eventually I dressed up often for my friend and he pretended I was my sister as I sucked him. Now twenty years later I'm still "barrowing" when I can, and I now shop at yandy.com for sexier out fits like lace body suits, bustier, and sexy skirts
m-panty-user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:04 PM   #8
gaygary

gaygary has one green dot.  Good for them!

I was really young the first time. About 9 I think when I found them in my mums cupboard. But the first time I masturbated in them I was about 13 and it felt so good. Made me so hard I remember thinking how great it would be to wear them every day. To this day I still like to wear them out when I am in public.
gaygary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 05:25 AM   #9
m162402j

m162402j has one green dot.  Good for them!

I was about 12/13, and my parents friend was staying at the house for a few days, and I walked by the room, catching a glimpse of her dirty panties laying on her bag. I wanted to smell them so bad, so I took them, then tried them on, etc. FF a few years later, I have an enormous collection, and it still feels great and makes me horny as hell everytime!
Old 12-23-2012, 08:00 AM   #10
barbaratv

barbaratv has one green dot.  Good for them!

i was 8 or 9 when i use to sneak in to my mothers closet
barbaratv is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: