Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 34 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 12-13-2012, 08:36 AM   #201
iwantherkock

iwantherkock has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
...my feeling s are make up your mind...if you want a girl...have sex with a girl...BUT...if you want to have sex with a guy...then have sex with a guy...you don't need a woman there to make it less gay...so pick which you want...and enjoy yourself...
With all due respect it is not the same thing. It is like telling someone who likes transexuals to either pick a woman or a man. Some people enjoy the orgasm in the mind. Having a woman telling you to suck that cock makes it much nastier, the cock itself meh big deal. It is like guys who want to screw a girl wearing her school uniform, it ain't the pussy that you crave, it is the whole package in your mind.
I'm glad you are satisfied in sex being black & white but you should really refrain from judging people based on your own wants.

Last edited by iwantherkock; 12-13-2012 at 08:37 AM.
iwantherkock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:30 AM   #202
Shock Me!

Shock Me! has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantherkock View Post
With all due respect it is not the same thing. It is like telling someone who likes transexuals to either pick a woman or a man. Some people enjoy the orgasm in the mind. Having a woman telling you to suck that cock makes it much nastier, the cock itself meh big deal. It is like guys who want to screw a girl wearing her school uniform, it ain't the pussy that you crave, it is the whole package in your mind.
I'm glad you are satisfied in sex being black & white but you should really refrain from judging people based on your own wants.
I don't think Charles is judging anyone. We're all turned on by different things. Personally, I like the "situation" as much - and sometimes more - than sex in a vacuum. If, for example, a woman is in the room while I'm having sex with a man, that alone might be a lot hotter than being with the man alone. I get it. We're all different. It's all good. Whatever works.
Shock Me! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:11 PM   #203
iwantherkock

iwantherkock has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by man4manfun View Post
I don't think Charles is judging anyone.
wrong
whether he meant to do it or not this is judging someone. He wrote
...my feeling s are make up your mind...if you want a girl...have sex with a girl...BUT...if you want to have sex with a guy...then have sex with a guy...you don't need a woman there to make it less gay...so pick which you want...and enjoy yourself...

He is telling the poster that he is trying to make the situation "less gay" and that he cannot make up his mind, as if the poster is somehow confused about what he wishes. Charles statement is somewhat condescending(although i doubt he meant it to be) telling someone that they do not understand their own sexual preferences is a judgemental statement.
With my experience with transsexuals and bi sexuals i have found there to be significantly less tolerance than there should be. Telling someone to "make up their mind" is a typical uncaring response to the complex issues that face many people who do not fit into the nice little cubbyhole of gay & straight.
It is just as judgemental a statement coming from a gay person as a straight person.
iwantherkock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:01 AM   #204
eagar

eagar has one green dot.  Good for them!

the most exciting thing I have done. Me and my wife invited a stranger to the room, we sat on the coach kissing as he stood in front of us eventually un zipping him and his cock between our kissing lips. Yes I gobbled it up FIRST EVER what a turn on
eagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 10:08 AM   #205
Shock Me!

Shock Me! has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantherkock View Post
wrong
whether he meant to do it or not this is judging someone. He wrote

He is telling the poster that he is trying to make the situation "less gay" and that he cannot make up his mind, as if the poster is somehow confused about what he wishes. Charles statement is somewhat condescending(although i doubt he meant it to be) telling someone that they do not understand their own sexual preferences is a judgemental statement.
With my experience with transsexuals and bi sexuals i have found there to be significantly less tolerance than there should be. Telling someone to "make up their mind" is a typical uncaring response to the complex issues that face many people who do not fit into the nice little cubbyhole of gay & straight.
It is just as judgemental a statement coming from a gay person as a straight person.
Points taken. My response was based on previous comments from Charles that don't seem to indicate any form of judgment. But perhaps you are right. Without taking that into consideration, he either misspoke or actually feels the way that his words indicate.

People are complex and their sexual intricacies are far more personal than any of us here have a right to judge.
Shock Me! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:45 PM   #206
Billinny

Billinny has one green dot.  Good for them!

As to the original question... only once. Bestfriend and me, both 12 (who'd played around with each since about 8), tried to coax a girl into letting us 'do the real thing'... she wouldn't, unless she could see us with our pants down, felt our stiffies, said she didn't something like that would in her down there. We showed her how 'easy it was' by suckin' each other with her watchin'. Didn't work! She wouldn't let us! Bummer!
Billinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 11:41 PM   #207
chosuke

chosuke has one green dot.  Good for them!

Having done it a couple of times, I always found the experience exciting. Just having the extra person involved in any form adds to the fun.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:07 PM   #208
Twojamies

Twojamies has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea23 View Post
I have mixed feelings. On one hand, I think it would be hot to watch two guys suck each other. On the other, I'm not so sure I'd wanna see my boyfriend suck another guy's dick. I'm not so sure I could look at him as "masculine," again. I know it seems kinda weird, but that's the way I see it.
Chelsea, my wife and I finally did this. She decided she wanted to see this happen. We selected a guy and one night invited him into our bed. I was nervous. He started on one of her breasts and I started on the other. She loved this. (It was like a fantasy of hers) I rolled over on top of her and reached down and grabbed his hard cock. He did not flinch. As we were going on my wife said to me, this is our chance. I was scared to do go down on him. So I asked if he would mind if I sucked him off. He said no. So I went down on his large hoard cock. It was awesome. I am not sure if my wife got jealous or what but she came down and took his cock from me and began to suck him off. We went on all night with sex with him finally climaxing in my mouth. She could not believe I let him cum in my mouth and I swallowed every drop. He fucked her and had oral sex with her and had cum in her mouth too. She never let me cum in her mouth but she did swallow his load. I found it hot. She gagged a bit on it bit still swallowed it all. The following days there was not problem with her looking at my masculinity. I was the same guy. I am a guy and love to be one. It was just awesome and honest for me to achieve something I was curious about and it was awesome and honest to see my wife live a fantasy. Women have fantasies just like guys. To live them out is second to nothing. My wife thanked me days later for letting her experience her fantasy. Yes we screwed him one more time and one other night there was a different guy who I could tell she wanted to try. I did not go down on him. She asked me to but I would not do it becuase I was not sure he would like it. I often think if I should have asked or not but it was just cool seeing my wife enjoy fucking his brains out. It was even cooler becuase it caught him by surprise.
Twojamies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 05:24 AM   #209
just4mi2

just4mi2 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Would love to

There is no way I would pass up the chance to do this, be it my lady or not it would be a major turn on for me, my lady knows that I am Bi but we have as yet to get an opportunity to try this. maybe soon.
Old 12-26-2012, 08:12 PM   #210
sevenplus

sevenplus has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twojamies View Post
Chelsea, my wife and I finally did this. She decided she wanted to see this happen. We selected a guy and one night invited him into our bed. I was nervous. He started on one of her breasts and I started on the other. She loved this. (It was like a fantasy of hers) I rolled over on top of her and reached down and grabbed his hard cock. He did not flinch. As we were going on my wife said to me, this is our chance. I was scared to do go down on him. So I asked if he would mind if I sucked him off. He said no. So I went down on his large hoard cock. It was awesome. I am not sure if my wife got jealous or what but she came down and took his cock from me and began to suck him off. We went on all night with sex with him finally climaxing in my mouth. She could not believe I let him cum in my mouth and I swallowed every drop. He fucked her and had oral sex with her and had cum in her mouth too. She never let me cum in her mouth but she did swallow his load. I found it hot. She gagged a bit on it bit still swallowed it all. The following days there was not problem with her looking at my masculinity. I was the same guy. I am a guy and love to be one. It was just awesome and honest for me to achieve something I was curious about and it was awesome and honest to see my wife live a fantasy. Women have fantasies just like guys. To live them out is second to nothing. My wife thanked me days later for letting her experience her fantasy. Yes we screwed him one more time and one other night there was a different guy who I could tell she wanted to try. I did not go down on him. She asked me to but I would not do it becuase I was not sure he would like it. I often think if I should have asked or not but it was just cool seeing my wife enjoy fucking his brains out. It was even cooler becuase it caught him by surprise.
Absolutely LOVE this post! That had to be the hottest sex ever!
To be there while your wife was fucking another guy AND being able to suck his cock too...HEAVEN!
I live in Jersey also and would love to find a couple who does this stuff! Currently am single but would share my wife without reservation! Have had g-friends who would fuck other guys and I couldn't get enough of it!
sevenplus is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: