Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Religion & Philosophy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 111 votes, 2.54 average. Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 06:13 PM   #211
nathan1162

nathan1162 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pladecalvo View Post
I wound him up with this..

"You'd much rather be sucking my dick wouldn't you? You know you would you little tease."

Now he thinks I'm gay and calls me a "dick sucking FAG". LMFAO!
As a heterosexual I would never suggest a man to suck my dick as you have done with your quote I've posted. Dick suckers will manipulate an audience to believe as they do. Whether you are a Dick Sucker or not, you only poison a message of great importance for the non-dick suckers and dick suckers alike.

Take the dick from thy mouth and tell me why this concept won't change the course of history or forever be silent with a dick filled mouth, Placebo the funeral crashing atheist Fag. WouldHe, you're a hairy ball licker so you can chime in if you want to be chastised. Your comments are always... well dumb, like Chumley.

Cumco, you're just another broke dick dumbass without a fiscal clue. You're broke and you leave your kids broke. You have no wisdom to pass except how to be a broke dick.

Maybe you fags should start a poll. Can World Peace be achieved by your narrow mindedness dick sucking equality proposals or can the Legacy Will and Trust Bill orchestrate a sensible solution to mankind's fiscal problems?
http://LegacyWillandTrust.com

"The Most Powerful Force in the Universe is Compound Interest" - Albert Einstein

“The idea appears to be interesting and novel.” - Brian Liu Chairman of the Board LegalZoom®

“Makes a lot of sense." - Martin D. Weiss, Ph.d.

Last edited by nathan1162; 12-17-2012 at 06:21 PM.
nathan1162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:21 PM   #212
pgh69

pgh69 always pays their child support on time

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan1162 View Post
If faced with a 55% death tax, wouldn't you rather circumvent all taxes and leave a Legacy of yourself to your descendants that a more equitable tax would be derived?

I'm not homophobic, just illuminating the frame of reference of those that are used to being 'In Your Face" fags to get their way.
Assume that I was receiving a large bequest in a will and I had two options:
1. Receive the amount in a lump sum, but have that lump sum reduced substantially by inheritance tax, or;
2. Receive a larger amount of money (b/c of interest), but receive that amount in much smaller, monthly or yearly payments that will also be reduced by tax, albeit at a lower tax rate than the lump sum would be reduced (the Nathan method).

I would absolutely choose option #1, as would 80-90% of most people in my opinion. When people win the lottery, how many of them accept the reduced, lump sum payout rather than the monthly payments? I would guess 80-90%. I don't think there is any demand for what you are proposing. It simply wouldn't be used by many people.

The late, great Roger Ebert
pgh69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:31 PM   #213
pgh69

Quote:
You did hit a nerve. "In Your Face" fags, I call them Thing One and Thing Two in my first book, torpedoed my second marriage. A woman that I believed that I was in love with.

I understand their non-compromising position, but don't appreciate their "In Your Face" tactics to achieve their goal of mainstream acceptance.

Placebo started the dick sucking rhetoric and I will finish it. I will not cower to minority groups that gain strength through political sexual equality. I'm not running for political office nor opening a tax-free judgmental Church.

So when you start your "interview tour" are you going to have the balls to tell the radio interviewers how you feel about all of those "in your face fags?"

Quote:

So removing all the dick sucking rhetoric, can you tell me why the Legacies of the deceased can't change the course of history?
See my prior post...people who write wills, generally, try to make their beneficiaries happy. Few beneficiaries would want what your peddling. That's why it would fail.

Old 12-17-2012, 07:44 PM   #214
nathan1162

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgh69 View Post
Assume that I was receiving a large bequest in a will and I had two options:
1. Receive the amount in a lump sum, but have that lump sum reduced substantially by inheritance tax, or;
2. Receive a larger amount of money (b/c of interest), but receive that amount in much smaller, monthly or yearly payments that will also be reduced by tax, albeit at a lower tax rate than the lump sum would be reduced (the Nathan method).

I would absolutely choose option #1, as would 80-90% of most people in my opinion. When people win the lottery, how many of them accept the reduced, lump sum payout rather than the monthly payments? I would guess 80-90%. I don't think there is any demand for what you are proposing. It simply wouldn't be used by many people.
WOW...DUDE. I feel ya and so do those that have no reverence for the future of mankind.

I would like to have further dialogue with you though. You seem to grasp the concept that I'm trying to sell. If I'm wrong I will concede quickly and honestly.

80-90% Yep, mountains will have to be moved. LOL

Can I respectfully disagree that when confronted with a 55% death tax that 80-90% would opt for a cash settlement? That would be the choice of the ignorant and I wish not to think of our population that way, but there are many Placebo's that think they know everything and don't know shit.

BTW...it's not the choice of the beneficiary, but the choice of the benefactor how assets are bequeathed and that is a whole different perspective to be discovered. I'd like a Legacy of myself for eternity and I think a lot of other folks would too. Screw the heirs that say give it all too me now to squander. I've worked too hard to have my life long earnings pissed away by a descendant without financial intelligence and a gambling/drug/etc... habit.

I don't give a flying fat rats ass if you participate in this venture or not. I would just like a website to go to and create myself a Will, Living Will and a personal Legacy Free of charge that I believe will benefit future generations.

"The Most Powerful Force in the Universe is Compound Interest" - Albert Einstein

“The idea appears to be interesting and novel.” - Brian Liu Chairman of the Board LegalZoom®

Last edited by nathan1162; 12-17-2012 at 08:10 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:43 PM   #215
nathan1162

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgh69 View Post
So when you start your "interview tour" are you going to have the balls to tell the radio interviewers how you feel about all of those "in your face fags?"

And I thought you intelligently understood the concept. The fags are irrelevant in our Salvation. If they ask, I will call a spade a spade or a fag a fag. Is that a problem?

See my prior post...people who write wills, generally, try to make their beneficiaries happy. Few beneficiaries would want what your peddling. That's why it would fail.
Politicians try and make people happy until they run out of other people's money.

Tell me in your own words, what is it that I'm peddling? You're a smart guy with your questions and I don't want to discount you as a mindless Placebo heckler. Tell me... what is the Legacy Will and Trust Congressional Bill proposal about?

Old 12-18-2012, 12:24 AM   #216
pladecalvo

pladecalvo is a splendid one to beholdpladecalvo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
As a heterosexual I would never suggest a man to suck my dick as you have done with your quote I've posted.
C'mon dude...kiss my knob. You know you want to. LOL!

FROM AMAZON:
This review is from: THE ACTS OF NATHAN THE PROPHET (Paperback)
One word; garbage. There really is no point in wasting 20 valuable words to sum up this nonsensical, useless tripe.

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll

Last edited by pladecalvo; 12-18-2012 at 12:26 AM.
pladecalvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:23 AM   #217
pgh69

Quote:

Tell me in your own words, what is it that I'm peddling?
We've already been through this. See my post #196 wherein I told you what I understood to be your plan and your post #197 wherein you told me that my understanding was correct.

Old 12-18-2012, 09:01 AM   #218
Wouldhe

Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
As a heterosexual I would never suggest a man to suck my dick as you have done with your quote I've posted. Dick suckers will manipulate an audience to believe as they do. Whether you are a Dick Sucker or not, you only poison a message of great importance for the non-dick suckers and dick suckers alike.

Take the dick from thy mouth and tell me why this concept won't change the course of history or forever be silent with a dick filled mouth, Placebo the funeral crashing atheist Fag. WouldHe, you're a hairy ball licker so you can chime in if you want to be chastised. Your comments are always... well dumb, like Chumley.

Cumco, you're just another broke dick dumbass without a fiscal clue. You're broke and you leave your kids broke. You have no wisdom to pass except how to be a broke dick.

Maybe you fags should start a poll. Can World Peace be achieved by your narrow mindedness dick sucking equality proposals or can the Legacy Will and Trust Bill orchestrate a sensible solution to mankind's fiscal problems?
I gave up chiming in on your homosexual fantasy's a while back.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:25 PM   #219
nathan1162

This is my radio campaign teams first proposal. I don't care for it, what do you think?

Can Your Inheritance Save the Economy?
Researcher Says Compound Interest from an LLC Can Benefit Your Family AND the U.S. for Perpetuity
Topic Summary

Conventional wisdom, like investing all savings into a mortgage, has not paid off for millions of Americans, many of whom put inheritances – legacies from Mom and Dad – into their homes.

“To put it very simply, I think we can do much more with the financial legacy bequeathed upon us when our loved ones pass,” says Nathan Isbell, author of “The Acts of Nathan the Prophet,” (www.LegacyWillandTrust.com). “With the returns possible in compound interest, we can be doing so much more for the prosperity of our great country.”

Compound interest, in a nutshell, occurs when interest is added to the principal, and from there on, the added interest also accrues interest, Isbell says. Albert Einstein called compound interest “the most powerful force in the universe,” he says.

“Instead of a will, more American families should consider setting up an LLC, which qualifies for compound interest. Designate a portion of the money generated for charities or public works projects, and a portion to help your descendants.”

If everyone left their money to an LLC, Isbell notes, the money generated would sustain the nation and your loved ones for perpetuity.

Discussion Questions

Buying a house was supposedly the safest investment a few years ago; how can American families be sure compound interest is a safe bet?
Is there a minimal amount of inheritance/money needed to set up an LLC for compound interest to work?
How might politics stymie or promote the benefits of compound interest?
What did Einstein mean when he called compound interest “most powerful force in the universe?”
Could the use of compound interest be the economy’s “moon shot” moment?

About Nathan Isbell

Nathan Isbell created the Legacy Will and Trust website to help others with their estate planning. With the principles of compound interest, Isbell believes a revolution is in order regarding how assets are bequeathed to surviving family members, the impact of which could be exponential. Isbell holds a BS degree in marketing.

Old 12-21-2012, 08:44 PM   #220
pgh69

Quote:
This is my radio campaign teams first proposal. I don't care for it, what do you think?

Can Your Inheritance Save the Economy?
Researcher Says Compound Interest from an LLC Can Benefit Your Family AND the U.S. for Perpetuity
Topic Summary

Conventional wisdom, like investing all savings into a mortgage, has not paid off for millions of Americans, many of whom put inheritances – legacies from Mom and Dad – into their homes.

“To put it very simply, I think we can do much more with the financial legacy bequeathed upon us when our loved ones pass,” says Nathan Isbell, author of “The Acts of Nathan the Prophet,” (www.LegacyWillandTrust.com). “With the returns possible in compound interest, we can be doing so much more for the prosperity of our great country.”

Compound interest, in a nutshell, occurs when interest is added to the principal, and from there on, the added interest also accrues interest, Isbell says. Albert Einstein called compound interest “the most powerful force in the universe,” he says.

“Instead of a will, more American families should consider setting up an LLC, which qualifies for compound interest. Designate a portion of the money generated for charities or public works projects, and a portion to help your descendants.”

If everyone left their money to an LLC, Isbell notes, the money generated would sustain the nation and your loved ones for perpetuity.

Discussion Questions

Buying a house was supposedly the safest investment a few years ago; how can American families be sure compound interest is a safe bet?
Is there a minimal amount of inheritance/money needed to set up an LLC for compound interest to work?
How might politics stymie or promote the benefits of compound interest?
What did Einstein mean when he called compound interest “most powerful force in the universe?”
Could the use of compound interest be the economy’s “moon shot” moment?

About Nathan Isbell

Nathan Isbell created the Legacy Will and Trust website to help others with their estate planning. With the principles of compound interest, Isbell believes a revolution is in order regarding how assets are bequeathed to surviving family members, the impact of which could be exponential. Isbell holds a BS degree in marketing.
Tell your "campaign team" that their proposal doesn't have nearly enough references to "in your face fags" and "dick suckers."

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: