Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Religion & Philosophy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 42 votes, 2.88 average. Display Modes
Old 12-19-2012, 10:36 AM   #1
theophilus

theophilus has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Science against evolution

Most people believe that scientists have proved that humans have evolved from lower forms of life and that every kind of life that exists came from a single source and that the only people who deny that this is true are those who follow their religious beliefs and reject science. The truth is that there is a lot of scientific evidences that contradicts this belief but this evidence is generally ignored by scientists and most people are unaware of it. You can learn about some of this evidence at this site:

http://scienceagainstevolution.info/index.shtml

Quote:
When we talk about "evolution," we don't mean, "any kind of change." Nor do we mean minor variations that result from natural selection. We use the term "evolution" to mean,
“The doctrine that unguided natural forces caused chemicals to combine in such a way that life resulted; and that all living things have descended from that common ancestral form of life.”
The site limits itself to examining scientific evidence and doesn't promote any religious beliefs. Each month they publish an online newsletter. Here are the contents of the December newsletter:

http://scienceagainstevolution.info/v17i3f.htm

http://scienceagainstevolution.info/v17i3n.htm

http://scienceagainstevolution.info/v17i3e.htm

http://scienceagainstevolution.info/links12.htm#dec
Romans 1:20 ESV

blog
theophilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 11:38 AM   #2
pladecalvo

pladecalvo is a splendid one to beholdpladecalvo is a splendid one to behold

LMFAO!!! 'Science against Evolution'....a website run by a fuck-wit who peddles pseudo-science to scientifically illiterate Christians whilst not having a single qualifications in any of the sciences relating to the study of evolution. This nutter who runs the site and goes by the name of ... 'Do-While Jones' is, wait for it..... a computer software designer with a BSC in electrical engineering!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!

Move along folks! Nothing of interest here...well not unless you are someone like Sapphire....a scientifically illiterate mindless drone.

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll

Last edited by pladecalvo; 12-19-2012 at 11:49 AM.
pladecalvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:12 PM   #3
evileye

evileye has one green dot.  Good for them!

There is a lot about Evolution that is not understood. That does not make it false. It just shows that human understanding of the natural world is incomplete.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." - Nietzsche
evileye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:59 AM   #4
Wallis
BPMF!

Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

So, why does a Moderator have to review my post before posting it?
Wallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:22 AM   #5
evileye

evileye has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallis View Post
So, why does a Moderator have to review my post before posting it?
???
I did not know that they did that.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." - Nietzsche
evileye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 06:00 AM   #6
pladecalvo

News to me!!

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll
Old 12-20-2012, 09:43 AM   #7
Wallis
BPMF!

Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

So, let me try this in a condensed form:

Galapogos Finches (also known as Darwin's Finches).

History Channel and others claim that all 13 different species of the Finch have a common ancestor.

And then they drop the ball.

Each of these 13 different species have different body forms (namely, the beak) and different diets.

Okay. So, how did the evolutionary process take place?

No answer. Oh, except that it took millions of years! Stupid Modern Mythmakers.

I saw/heard one place that as the chicken embryo matures, it displays characteristics of its prehistoric parent. There was talk about an attempt to arrest the developing chicken embryo and allowing the prehistoric parent to hatch. No further development.

Bottom line:

I want to see some explanation of the theorem. It doesn't take millions of years for frogs and insects to suddenly go into a mating frenzy in order to cope with a new environment.

Obviously, there must be some kind of natural mechanism that "wakes up" and begins the change within the next generation.

It has been said that a thousand years ago, humans could not grasp certain concepts, especially large numbers. It wasn't that they were not educated. It didn't take millions of years to learn to count, either. Of course, when we look at the demonstrated feats of our ancestors which we cannot duplicate, kind of makes me wonder if we are the dumb ones and they were the smart ones.

Oh, sure, we build skyscrapers until they nearly touch outer space. But out of stone?

I feel that with each generation born (and I am old enough to see three), the kids are getting smarter. Instinctively. With the right guidance, I feel that they can just run the older generations right off the planet. "We will bury you," and all that.

So, I would just love for someone to come out and explain the ABC's of the evolutionary process, something that is happening right under our noses, without having to cover up scientific ignorance with the pet phrase: "And it took millions of years . . . "
Old 12-20-2012, 10:09 AM   #8
pladecalvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallis View Post

So, I would just love for someone to come out and explain the ABC's of the evolutionary process, something that is happening right under our noses, without having to cover up scientific ignorance with the pet phrase: "And it took millions of years . . . "
Just go look in the mirror Wal and you will see evolution happening in all it's glory, right before your eyes.

What you will see is a species of ape in it's intermediate form, between what it was 5,000 years ago and what it will be in 5,000 years time.

If that's not good enough for you, read Richard Lenski's research where he, showed, irrefutably, that a bacterial genome changed by simple chance mutation resulted in a new bacterial genome that was able to utilize a substrate material, a food if you will, that the parent bacterium could not utilize. That inability was one of the key determiners of the original bacterium species definition. And so Wal, if you change that digestive and food utilization ability, you thus have a new species.

There you have it...evolution...right there in the lab, right in front of our eyes. Evolution is proven beyond all reasonable doubt. Damn!!! What a blow for the intransigent dogmo-theists! QED eh Wal? Now, with DNA genome mapping, accurate fossil and geological dating, and other hard to refute techniques that grow ever more sophisticated, but are progressively less understood by dogmatic god-zombies, the question of Evolution's validity is itself no longer valid. Those who choose to argue against it, using out-of-date and decades-old information that is no longer even vaguely related, or has been improved and verified by millions of experiments, are simply demonstrating that they have not kept up with even the basics.

Sorry Wal but the type of evolution YOU want to see just doesn't happen "right before your eyes". You ain't NEVER going to see a rabbit turn into a horse mate!

Last edited by pladecalvo; 12-20-2012 at 11:21 AM.
Old 12-20-2012, 01:42 PM   #9
Morbidus

Morbidus has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Science Is Not Against Evolution...

Just a handful of malcontents who refuse to see the forest for the trees. And when you look carefully at the anti-evolutionist "scientists" they are not Biologists. More and more there seems to be a realization that evolution may not even have to happen slowly but might happen much quicker-DEPENDING UPON THE ENVIORMENTAL FORCES WHICH ACT UPON IT. A lot of times the anti-evolution people forget that originally all "science" was taken from the Bible but in the end it couldn't stand up to scrutiny. I have an example here:

Genesis 1:7: And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Despite this absolutely clear statement, people of Faith stubbornly insist that a living soul exists before birth.

Last edited by Morbidus; 12-20-2012 at 01:43 PM.
Morbidus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 07:09 PM   #10
Wallis
BPMF!

I don't want to see a rabbit change into a horse. There are already rabbits, and they are comfortably happy. Same with horses.

I would like to see some explanation.

So, papa bird and momma bird are going to have three chicks. Up to this point in time, they have been feeding on seeds. However, the papa bird notes that there are a number of possibilities in the area to expand the diet.

So, he and momma bird decide to experiment with their chicks.

For chick number one, the parents feed it blood. Hence, it will spawn the vampire finch. Problem: it will have to change its beak in order to pierce its victim.

For chick number two, the parents feed it eggs from giant tortoises and land iguanas. It too will have to modify its beak in order to break through the shells.

For chick number three, the parents feed it larva (meat!), and it spontaneously learns how to use a small brushwood or cactus spine to pull out the larva contained in dead tree branches.

So, what happened? Did diet simply morph existing DNA of these three chicks into different species? Could it have been the very thought of the parents telepathing the DNA into "Change! Change! You're undergoing a change!" Or was it the animals and plants themselves that were transmitting a desire to be preyed upon? "Change! Change! Eat me!"

Now one report states that evolution occurred within a couple of generations (and not the mantra of "Millions and millions of years"): drought (1997) reduced the food supply of small seeds, and within just a few generations, the birds developed hefty and larger beaks to attack, break open, and consume larger seeds. But then in 2003, another drought and the constant feeding on larger seeds reduced that food supply, and the birds went back to smaller beaks. Some of them.

Why? What is the mechanism?

Is is simply something in the brain that controls DNA?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: