Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Employment

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-22-2012, 01:23 AM   #1
fingerman075

fingerman075 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default any one want my job

this is a warning, your taking your changes going to work for monroe logistics there base is in miramar beach fl , they pay bi weekly , but if you have bills too pay be warned they pay when they chose mite be a mo or 2 before you get payed they do pay , they just don,t pay on reg base,s , you got truck payments , better pay mo,s in advance you mite not see a cheek for a few mo.s then be short ,or only part of it , oh just found a client, that showed there books payed for the runs i did but work said, the total, run cost was $70 and i got 1/2 of that yet the client said in the books it cost $110 , so i know he,s cheating along with telling every driver he,s not got the money , i,m looking for a replacement , really you can have my job but i wore you better have a back up job i , i work lawrenceville, alph. some down town , got $250 cash for a 215 mile run too brirham al, i,m tried , but was owed $1500 in back pay , i have a dodge van , there no dispatch, not really its a miss match who going too call you for a run , i work most days 7am too 1pm few hours a day , route about $749 ever 2 weeks better be willing too go 3 state,s away sometimes , it ones was a great company , 3 company's joined up, not bought out
fingerman075 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: