pladecalvo

pladecalvo is a splendid one to beholdpladecalvo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan1162 View Post
Isbell holds a BS degree in marketing.
Yes folks, that BS DOES stand for 'BULLSHIT'

FROM AMAZON:
This review is from: THE ACTS OF NATHAN THE PROPHET
One word; garbage. There really is no point in wasting 20 valuable words to sum up this nonsensical, useless tripe.

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll
pladecalvo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:28 PM   #222
pladecalvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgh69 View Post
Tell your "campaign team" that their proposal doesn't have nearly enough references to "in your face fags" and "dick suckers."
One can only wonder why he doesn't take his 'legacy' crap to an 'economics' or 'financial' forum. I suggested he did that a long time ago but he hasn't done it. I wonder what he's afraid of??

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll
Old 12-23-2012, 09:07 AM   #223
nathan1162

nathan1162 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgh69 View Post
Tell your "campaign team" that their proposal doesn't have nearly enough references to "in your face fags" and "dick suckers."
If it comes up I will, otherwise I'm tired of the media infiltrating homosexuality into our main stream lives for acceptance.

"The Most Powerful Force in the Universe is Compound Interest" - Albert Einstein

“The idea appears to be interesting and novel.” - Brian Liu Chairman of the Board LegalZoom®

“Makes a lot of sense." - Martin D. Weiss, Ph.d.
nathan1162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 09:08 AM   #224
nathan1162

Quote:
Originally Posted by pladecalvo View Post
Yes folks, that BS DOES stand for 'BULLSHIT'

FROM AMAZON:
This review is from: THE ACTS OF NATHAN THE PROPHET
One word; garbage. There really is no point in wasting 20 valuable words to sum up this nonsensical, useless tripe.
Merry Christmas Placebo!!!

"The Most Powerful Force in the Universe is Compound Interest" - Albert Einstein

“The idea appears to be interesting and novel.” - Brian Liu Chairman of the Board LegalZoom®

Old 12-23-2012, 09:10 AM   #225
nathan1162

Quote:
Originally Posted by pladecalvo View Post
One can only wonder why he doesn't take his 'legacy' crap to an 'economics' or 'financial' forum. I suggested he did that a long time ago but he hasn't done it. I wonder what he's afraid of??
I made the attempt at a few firms, but I didn't have the Compound Interest message completely formatted and I got blown off as a religious nut.

The new campaign is directed towards a secular approach and bring God in under the radio. I believe it was Wallis that said the Truth is the Truth and to take away the God jargon.

Old 12-23-2012, 09:13 AM   #226
nathan1162

Default Can Compound Interest Change Our Legacy of Debt?

This is the Radio Campaign Pitch I'm working on. Can anyone offer some constructive criticism before I submit after Christmas?

Can Compound Interest Change Our Legacy of Debt?
Researcher says Compound Interest via the Legacies of Mankind
can avert any Fiscal Cliff and archive the implosive Debt Clock.

Topic Summary

Albert Einstein is quoted to have said Compound Interest is the most powerful force in the Universe and the rule of 72 is the greatest mathematical discovery ever, even greater than E=Mc2. You don't have to look any further than our National Debt to see the catastrophic effects when Compound Interest is used to our detriment. Einstein is also quoted to have said those who understand it, earn it and those who don't, pay it. I'm guessing our govt doesn't understand it. We're damn sure paying it.

Compound Interest accrues interest upon earned interest and the original Debt or Legacy will double based on the Rule of 72. The Rule of 72 is simply 72 divided by the annual interest yielded and if reinvested will mathematically determine the number of yrs it takes for the orig investment to double.
(e.g. 72/5% = 14.4 yrs)

The Legacy Will and Trust Bill http://LegacyWillandTrust.com proposes our Government to earmark a $10k incentive for creating a FREE personal Legacy of ourselves. This non-govt controlled nor mandated earmarked investment into our own economy will reap eternal taxes from the producers of society or supplement the needs of those who can not. Either way our descendants will be alleviated from a entitlement tax in their future. Compound Interest works fast and in just three generations an individual heir could conceivably be receiving 14 taxable Legacy checks before they pass. To clarify, if the deceased are financially supplementing their heirs, less tax will be needed from our descendants to accommodate the entitlements we can't seem to break free from (e.g. Social Security/Medicare, Food Stamps, Tattoo Removal etc...) and become a Debt Free Nation with the Compound Interest of Time.

The 55% Death Tax threshold of $5 Million was lowered in 2012 to include Estates of just $1 Million. As we sink further in debt, how long will it take before the Death Tax will include those with an inheritance of merely $250k? Or less as needed? By creating a Legacy of yourself via a eternal LLC made up by your Descendants/Charities, you can circumvent all Death Tax and your heirs, charities and of course govt will reap Compound Interest from your Estate/Legacy eternally. The compounding effects of our collective Legacies can change the Legacy of Debt our generation leaves to mankind. Why do we Kill the Geese that lay Golden Eggs for our own Salvation with a $666 corrupt hammer? Greed or Ignorance? Why wouldn't a Loose as a Goose renounce his/her U.S. Citizenship to avoid being slaughtered with a excessive govt squanderous 55% Death Tax? Or more as needed?

Discussion Questions

How can I create a Free Legacy that would keep my Estate from being squandered?
Who would manage the Estates and under what provisions?
Can I trust my lifelong savings will create jobs in our marketplace and not be corruptly lost?
What about Social Security/Medicare, will the financial Ark our Estates build accommodate the tsunami wave of Baby Boomers and stay afloat during this extensive flood of entitled retirees?
Does the govt really want me to take out a loan to pay excessive taxes on an inherited farm?
Why does this solution seem so easy and why hasn't anyone thought of it before?

Old 12-23-2012, 09:28 AM   #227
pladecalvo

Quote:
I made the attempt at a few firms, but I didn't have the Compound Interest message completely formatted ....
So take it there now - but let us know where you are so we can come round and watch you get slaughtered.

Quote:
.....and I got blown off as a religious nut.
Hardly surprising. That's what you are!

Last edited by pladecalvo; 12-23-2012 at 11:17 AM.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:37 AM   #228
Wouldhe

Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
I made the attempt at a few firms, but I didn't have the Compound Interest message completely formatted and I got blown off as a religious nut.

The new campaign is directed towards a secular approach and bring God in under the radio. I believe it was Wallis that said the Truth is the Truth and to take away the God jargon.
Maybe you are a religious nut.
Wouldhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 09:54 AM   #229
nathan1162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouldhe View Post
Maybe you are a religious nut.
I'll line up for the plethora of meds right after someone refutes my claims short of Apathy, Narrow Mindedness and/or Corruption.
http://LegacyWillandTrust.com

Old 01-08-2013, 12:19 PM   #230
nathan1162

Default Radio Pitch Final

Can Avoiding a Death Tax Save Our Economy?
Analyst Claims Compound Interest from Untaxed Estates Will Create a Debt-Free America in 3 Generations

Topic Summary

As we sink further in debt watching politicians squabble over fiscal cliffs and debt ceiling increases,
it should be apparent they have no solution to our inevitable fiscal implosion. Diet and Exercise are great metaphorically speaking, but America needs a Pill to overcome an unsustainable National Debt.

The solution is simply avoiding excessive inheritance taxes by creating a free personal financial Legacy of oneself, says Nathan Isbell, (www.LegacyWillandTrust.com). Estates that yield Compound Interest and the inspirational words of Wisdom that sum up one's life, will forever leave an impact on our heirs and change the destructive fiscal direction of our Nation with the Compounding Love of Humanity.

“The Legacy Will and Trust Bill proposes our government earmark an incentive for EVERYONE to create a (non government-controlled) free personal Legacy in the form of an LLC (Limited Liability Company),” Isbell explains.

These collective Legacies can eternally provide Passive Income to Heirs, fuel Wall Street, create Jobs, rebuild Social Security/Medicare, support Charities, facilitate Welfare and provide FREE HEALTHCARE – all funded by the Compound Interest yielded from the Estates of mankind.

“Compound Interest works fast and in just 3 generations, an individual heir could conceivably be receiving 14 taxable Legacy checks before they pass,” analyst proclaims. “If the Legacies of the deceased are financially supplementing their heirs, less tax will be needed from our descendants to accommodate the entitlements we can't seem to break free from and we could ultimately become a Debt-Free Nation once and for all.”

Discussion Questions

How can I create a Free Legacy that would keep my Estate from being squandered?
Who would manage the Estates and under what provisions?
Can I trust my lifelong savings will create jobs in our marketplace and not be corruptly lost?
What about Social Security/Medicare -- will the financial Ark our Estates build accommodate the tsunami wave of Baby Boomers and stay afloat during this extensive flood of entitled retirees?
Does the government really want me to take out a loan to pay excessive taxes on an inherited farm?
I would like to create a Free Legacy for my family and welfare of future descendants. What can I do to ensure the Legacy Will and Trust Bill passes in Congress?

About Nathan Isbell

Nathan Isbell has followed Government and Academic protocol attempting to deliver a message of grave importance, yet this message of Hope, Love and Charity goes unheard. Isbell beseeches anyone to refute the Legacy Will and Trust Bill as the “Ways and Means” of saving our Economy short of Apathy, Narrow Mindedness and/or Corruption. May God Bless America?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: