Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Politics

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average. Display Modes
Old 12-07-2012, 04:53 PM   #1
DonH

DonH has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Unemployment at Four year low.....woohoo

If we can just get more people to leave the workforce I'm guessing that we can get it under 5%.
DonH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:13 PM   #2
rivaderci

rivaderci has one green dot.  Good for them!

Unemployment is at a 4yr low because most of us without a job have given up looking for a job under this imbecile of a president! HE NEVER WORKED A DAY IN HIS LIFE (INCLUDING HIS LAST 4 YRS OF GOLF & VACATIONS TO SPAIN) So he has no idea what it takes to put America back to work!
My parents came to America (legally) in 1930 & starved before they ever let themselves take a penny of charity or welfare or food stamps.
SELF RESPECT built America & now the democrats are destroying America with idiots who vote!
rivaderci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:36 PM   #3
Sapphire

Sapphire recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivaderci View Post
Unemployment is at a 4yr low because most of us without a job have given up looking for a job under this imbecile of a president! HE NEVER WORKED A DAY IN HIS LIFE (INCLUDING HIS LAST 4 YRS OF GOLF & VACATIONS TO SPAIN) So he has no idea what it takes to put America back to work!
My parents came to America (legally) in 1930 & starved before they ever let themselves take a penny of charity or welfare or food stamps.
SELF RESPECT built America & now the democrats are destroying America with idiots who vote!
You're absolutely RIGHT. Now, if we can get everyone that agrees with the truth to vote the truth....we'll get our great Nation the USA back!

Thank you for your post. Hope to see you here again.

John 8:47 - "He who is of God hears Godís words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.Ē
-
"True Believers never, ever seek the support of any atheist or unbeliever's interpretation of truth." - Sapphire

"I will not dignify an accusation or a mocker with a reply." - Sapphire
Sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:40 AM   #4
bpjimmy

bpjimmy has one green dot.  Good for them!

The picture is scary and not looking better any time soon. I hate to bash individual politicians but it appears the ones on the left do not understand the consequences of their policies and stances.

If government demonizes accomplishment and threatens to "take away" the results of success then those with money are less likely to try and make more. And when they try to make more they usually end up employing people. Now they all sit on the sidelines wondering how to just keep what they have. This is the primary cause of the stagnation of our economy.

Add to this the unintended consequences of the health Care Initiative (Obamacare to some). Major corporations are re-evaluating how to avoid this tax and the result will be a nation of part time jobs so corporations won't have to pay for their employees health care.

What staggers me is that after seeing 4 years of Obama's treatment of business and the resulting economic problems a majority of American's signed up for 4 more years of it. I guess failure appeals to some.
bpjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:57 AM   #5
Wallis
BPMF!

Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpjimmy View Post
The picture is scary and not looking better any time soon. I hate to bash individual politicians but it appears the ones on the left do not understand the consequences of their policies and stances.

If government demonizes accomplishment and threatens to "take away" the results of success then those with money are less likely to try and make more. And when they try to make more they usually end up employing people. Now they all sit on the sidelines wondering how to just keep what they have. This is the primary cause of the stagnation of our economy.

Add to this the unintended consequences of the health Care Initiative (Obamacare to some). Major corporations are re-evaluating how to avoid this tax and the result will be a nation of part time jobs so corporations won't have to pay for their employees health care.

What staggers me is that after seeing 4 years of Obama's treatment of business and the resulting economic problems a majority of American's signed up for 4 more years of it. I guess failure appeals to some.
As a friend of mine has written: How can you vote against Santa Claus?
Wallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 11:40 AM   #6
bpjimmy

bpjimmy has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallis View Post
As a friend of mine has written: How can you vote against Santa Claus?
When the bag comes up empty......
bpjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: