Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 20 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-26-2012, 01:49 AM   #11
just4mi2

just4mi2 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Re: way back when

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisman View Post
First post, but I was intrigued by this, so I thought I would share. I have been re-living this this experience quite a lot lately. While nearly three decades may have me embellishing a bit it, It is absolutely a true story. And, if I do embellish, it is only because I remember it more fondly as time passes.

I turned into a spoon position, and he eased his dick into me. It was uncomfortable, but I wouldn't say it really hurt. I don't know if he was considerate or if he just didn't want to cum too quickly, but he was very slow and patient in fucking my asshole. Eventually, he had a steady rhythm going and began to breath hard. I very much recall the sensation of his semen being pumped into me. It was DELIGHTFUL. The light pulsing of his cock and the warm bathing of my insides. I LOVED that part.

I have even had her fuck it a few times with one of her dildos. So far, that has not been very rewarding.

But, I still believe there is nothing like real cock flesh, and I certainly don't know how to mimic the experience of having a big load pumped up your ass. Maybe someday circumstances will allow the opportunity to try it again. Who knows.
I must agree with much of what you said, I don't care for toys either, the real thing feels so much better. As for the "warm bathing of my insides" that is a wonderful feeling, maybe some day I will find a guy that I can trust to do me bareback so I can experience it again. Thank you for sharing your story with us
Old 12-26-2012, 08:48 PM   #12
strangthang

strangthang has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4mi2 View Post
I must agree with much of what you said, I don't care for toys either, the real thing feels so much better. As for the "warm bathing of my insides" that is a wonderful feeling, maybe some day I will find a guy that I can trust to do me bareback so I can experience it again. Thank you for sharing your story with us
Now that Im married i can't experience that feeling...but there is another feeling that i don't know if you have ever felt this...but i felt it on 2 different occasions.....can you guess what it is?
strangthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:03 PM   #13
CrazyJay

CrazyJay has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangthang
there is another feeling that i don't know if you have ever felt this...but i felt it on 2 different occasions.....can you guess what it is?
Time for you to post a hot story?

Did it involve dicks in asses? or in mouths?
Or maybe neither...maybe tongues??
CrazyJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:29 PM   #14
strangthang

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJay View Post
Time for you to post a hot story?

Did it involve dicks in asses? or in mouths?
Or maybe neither...maybe tongues??
Ok so i used to be on a hunt for that cock in my ass experience...i loved that feeling when i was young and had it for a while as a teen...then it didn't happen for a long time....i got a girlfriend and had a baby...got more girls after that....never found the right person to give me that feeling we all know so well. Finally as i got older and moved to California i was single and found lots of participants in the chat rooms....after my first couple of experiences which were pretty good i learned that the down side of having cock in my butt is the poo that comes with it.....lol...so i started getting smart...i would first release the gue at home and even do a inama...then i would shower and go on my date....everything would lead up to me get my butt fucked and when it would happen my ass would feel so warm and moist that we both could feel how wonderful that felt. It always made my partner shoot so much faster.......i don't know if i explained that one well enough.....tell me if you get it.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:57 PM   #15
CrazyJay

mmm yep made sense to me
you just cleaned it out before getting the hot load shot up inside
Old 12-26-2012, 11:24 PM   #16
strangthang

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJay View Post
mmm yep made sense to me
you just cleaned it out before getting the hot load shot up inside
Yeah but it was a warm feeling before all that hot cum....i could feel it because of the cock.......the cock felt It as well because we both said its so warm and moist.
Old 12-26-2012, 11:31 PM   #17
CrazyJay

Nice
So one could say that warmth made it even hotter!
Old 12-26-2012, 11:43 PM   #18
strangthang

Yeah for both of us
Old 12-27-2012, 09:07 AM   #19
just4mi2

just4mi2 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Cleaning out

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangthang View Post
Yeah but it was a warm feeling before all that hot cum....i could feel it because of the cock.......the cock felt It as well because we both said its so warm and moist.
Yes it's true that if you "Clean out" with an enema first it allows you to feel his cum shoot into your ass much better, and as good as that feels who wouldn't want to feel it even better.
Old 12-27-2012, 11:24 AM   #20
strangthang

I haven't had some cock in a while now....its like i go through periods were i won't get any for a while then i will get lucky and find some.....i remember this one time i went on a first encounter and this guy was cool....invited me in and we talked briefly before he was rubbing the front of his sweats and i could see a bulge starting to form under his sweats. I walked over to him and he pulled out his monster cock...i was surprised. Never saw a dick that big. I jacked it for a few and sucked on the head hesitantly....but what i wanted was to see if i could take it up my ass.....so i pulled down my sweats....I came ready...no underwear and clean....he had me lay on my stomach and he opened my cheeks and spit in my butt hole. Lay on top of me.... He started trying to stuff his huge dick in me but it would only go in a little before it started hurting. His dick was just too big. He asked me to get on my knees and it was basically the same problem...but i fought the pain as he came....i didn't get to feel the cum cause he had on a rubber but i did feel that pulsating of his dick head while he was in me. My next consolation was to jack off feeling my ass that was opened and look at his huge limp dick. Lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: