Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2012, 08:50 PM   #1
randytalbert
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Hickory
Posts: 1
randytalbert has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Rest Areas

I am bi curious and dont have a lot of experience with men. I know rest areas on the interstate are good places to find a hook up. What are the Codes that someone would need to know? how do I find people there that are looking to play as well? Tips or tricks would be grateful. Tell me your stories!
randytalbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:37 PM   #2
strangthang
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: bakersfield
Posts: 140
strangthang has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by randytalbert View Post
I am bi curious and dont have a lot of experience with men. I know rest areas on the interstate are good places to find a hook up. What are the Codes that someone would need to know? how do I find people there that are looking to play as well? Tips or tricks would be grateful. Tell me your stories!
You be better off going on line...chat rooms...adult book stores......or gay bars...i used to meet people on line that was in my neighbor hood......one guy i met wanted me to come by...he didn't live that far from me....i went to his house around the back and climbed into his window.....when i got inside we introduced our self and started fondling each others kick right away.....before you knew it we were naked and he was fucking me in my ass....it felt good...when he was done i did him.....it was a memorable experience
strangthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 03:22 PM   #3
kenjsupp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 149
kenjsupp has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default

I used to play around at a local rest area back in the early 80's. This is what I found to be fairly common. If you sit in your car for awhile you'll see certain guys that are just hanging around seemingly aimlessly. If you make eye contact with them you might see them run their hand across their cock and look at you. If you are unsure, wait and they will usually do it again if you keep looking their way. You can make idle conversation with them and usually get a feel for what could be. It's up to you if the other guy doesn't want to be forward enough to say what he wants but listen for clues...references to needing some relief or some such thing. Maybe he'll say something about not having had any for awhile. You'll know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by randytalbert View Post
I am bi curious and dont have a lot of experience with men. I know rest areas on the interstate are good places to find a hook up. What are the Codes that someone would need to know? how do I find people there that are looking to play as well? Tips or tricks would be grateful. Tell me your stories!
kenjsupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 03:45 PM   #4
kenjsupp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 149
kenjsupp has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjsupp View Post
I used to play around at a local rest area back in the early 80's. This is what I found to be fairly common. If you sit in your car for awhile you'll see certain guys that are just hanging around seemingly aimlessly. If you make eye contact with them you might see them run their hand across their cock and look at you. If you are unsure, wait and they will usually do it again if you keep looking their way. You can make idle conversation with them and usually get a feel for what could be. It's up to you if the other guy doesn't want to be forward enough to say what he wants but listen for clues...references to needing some relief or some such thing. Maybe he'll say something about not having had any for awhile. You'll know.
I didn't get to finish my comments above as I was interrupted by my wife.

At the rest areas I used to hang out, when you would pull in it was a common signal to see people tap their brakes to make their brake lights come on. Take note of it or tap your own and see if you get anyone to come by to chat while you sit in your car. In almost every case the guy is going to make idle conversation and finally get around to asking if you want any company.
I actually liked the rest areas because you could check someone out pretty well. Quite different from glory holes where you have no clue about the guy behind the wall...that's another type of turn on though.
Anyway, if you don't get a good feeling about who you're talking with just walk away or turn them down on the offer. Of course, there is always the STD risk but also, some places are monitored by the cops. Try to be decent because there are families that stop there to use the restrooms. Please don't do stuff in the restroom because definitely the cops will start watching the place for good reason. Take your business to your car at a dark quiet location.

There are some rest areas where there is a wooded area to go. You'll see guys hanging around there...or at a picnic table. Same situation. Make conversation and see what develops. If you take a walk into the woods expect someone to follow or expect to see others along the path, maybe involved in cocksucking or just hanging about looking for action.

Also, there are some rest areas where there is plenty of parking away from the bathrooms. If you park there and tap your brake lights on every once in awhile, someone else parked there might move to a space next to you or nearer. That's an almost 100% sure sign that someone is looking to play.

I've had some great experiences at rest areas but as I said it was many years ago. There was a lot of action at our local spot back then. It was also right before HIV reared it's ugly head so it was a more comfortable situation.

I definitely found that if you aren't pretty damn comfortable with who you are talking to, don't risk it just for the sex. Some guys are just irritating. lol.
All in all though, there was plenty of nice hard dick and tasty cum to be had. Good luck.

Last edited by kenjsupp; 12-27-2012 at 06:37 PM.
kenjsupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:39 PM   #5
SalParadise
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: RI
Posts: 16
SalParadise has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default

I have had a lot of fun at a commuter parking lot right off Rt 95. There are acres of woods behind it, and there have been plenty of times I'll walk in a bit to find someone standing beside the trail with his cock out.

As a cocksucker, this is nirvana. I love dropping to my knees and sucking off a nice cock until it's shooting down my throat.

I've been in, taken a hot load from someone, and been out in under 10 minutes. I've had guys come over as I'm sucking and given me more.

I've also had the hands-down-best head I've ever had there.

It's just a matter of finding the right spot! Good luck!
SalParadise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:23 AM   #6
randy12
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: charlotte
Posts: 3
randy12 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default

Be very carefula at the rest area....the cops send in decoys....and I was caught a few years ago....it was horrible.
randy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:41 AM   #7
Bottomtoy4u
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Delaware
Posts: 64
Bottomtoy4u must be new here or something
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy12 View Post
Be very carefula at the rest area....the cops send in decoys....and I was caught a few years ago....it was horrible.


What happened when they caught u?
And what did u get charged with?
Bottomtoy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:43 AM   #8
Bottomtoy4u
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Delaware
Posts: 64
Bottomtoy4u must be new here or something
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalParadise View Post
I have had a lot of fun at a commuter parking lot right off Rt 95. There are acres of woods behind it, and there have been plenty of times I'll walk in a bit to find someone standing beside the trail with his cock out.

As a cocksucker, this is nirvana. I love dropping to my knees and sucking off a nice cock until it's shooting down my throat.

I've been in, taken a hot load from someone, and been out in under 10 minutes. I've had guys come over as I'm sucking and given me more.

I've also had the hands-down-best head I've ever had there.

It's just a matter of finding the right spot! Good luck!



I too am a regular at 2 I95 truck stops
One in delaware I spend time in bathrooms and truckers rigs
And the second in PA where the woods are very fun for late night play!!
By the time I take one load there are 2-3 guys hiding by trees waiting there turn
Bottomtoy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:07 AM   #9
kenjsupp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 149
kenjsupp has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottomtoy4u View Post
What happened when they caught u?
And what did u get charged with?
I'm curious too about what happened when you got busted. Back when I used to frequent rest areas near me, they used to put the busts of 'crimes against nature' in the paper, with names. I was very afraid of being busted. Usully when I would meet up with a new guy at the rest area I would insist on asking directly if he was a cop and then insisted he make the first move with touching, sucking me. Once he had sucked for awhile I figured I was safe and I'd take my turn first to get him off.
I guess it is dangerous out there, though I never had a problem. I was also afraid of someone taking advantage of me to rob me or get violent. The funny thing is, the way I found out about the rest area being a place to play is that one of my drinking buddies from back then once said, 'let's go to the rest area and roll the queers'. I was puzzled. He said he knew a couple guys who would get someone in a compromising position and take their money. He really was just joking about doing that but he got my curiosity up and I asked him what he was talking about. That's when I got the bug in my head about going there to satisfy my curiosity. Funny..my straight buddy helped me to suck my first cock. I was succesful on my first visit and was hooked after that.

Last edited by kenjsupp; 12-29-2012 at 09:29 AM.
kenjsupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:30 AM   #10
kenjsupp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 149
kenjsupp has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy12 View Post
Be very carefula at the rest area....the cops send in decoys....and I was caught a few years ago....it was horrible.
Hey Randy. I see you are near me in Charlotte. I tried to send you a private message but was told that you chose not to receive messages. Would like to message you if you can set it up. Thanks.
kenjsupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:35 PM.

Copyright 2005 Evil Empire