Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 107 votes, 4.08 average. Display Modes
Old 12-28-2012, 07:32 PM   #361
polyman

polyman has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Bathhouse sex

hmmm, okay here is a good story, I was in San Diego and went to a bathhouse. I met a very well hung and very hot muscular guy who was being checked out by every guy in the place. I was in the hot tub and he parked himself standing up in front of me and I sucked him soft into my mouth. In a few seconds he had grown and I could just barely fit the head into my mouth. I wrapped my hand around him and slowly jacked him off while licking and sucking the pre cum off of his delicious cock head. By this time half of the bathhouse had heard and we had attracted an audience for our BJ session. The sounds of guys masturbating and being sucked around me, coupled with the moaning of my partner and the panting of me trying to stuff as much of him into my mouth as I could was making us all super horny. I guy I did not even see was playing with my hard cock under water as I continued to suck. Finally I could feel his legs and stomach contract, his balls pulled up and his pre cum got thicker. He came so hard that I had to swallow two or three times to get it all in. It was heaven and I still masturbate thinking of that memory. I stood up afterwards and the guy returned the favor, but that is another story for another night.
polyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 10:40 PM   #362
justeasinu2000

justeasinu2000 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Red face December in the Jeff Lynch parking lot

I had to work up the nerve to actually swallow for the first time. I didn't mind sucking cock because it is totally HOT to take something soft and get it to grow with your mouth. However, I needed an adrenalin rush to get me over the hump. I told the guy that I had been fucking that I wanted to give him a complete blowjob but I'd like it to be in the parking garage at the mall.

After some deliberation, the location was changed to a grocery store because it was December and cops would be patrolling the mall. I went to his house on the appointed Sunday and changed into my high heels, pantyhose and a nice short dress and got ready to go for a ride. I had thought his windows were tinted but they weren't so at 2 in the afternoon I'm in his passenger seat in a damn short dress that anybody in a truck or SUV could get a look at.

The grocery store was a little farther away when we pulled into the parking lot of an electronics store. Lots of people Christmas shopping but we found a place to park away from the entrance (sort of next to the road). We parked and I looked around as he pulled his shorts down. Once they were down to his knees we made one final scan of the area and I went down on him. I guess the excitement of the openness got to him because he came in less than 5 minutes. I swallowed every drop and as far as we know, we were not seen. When we finished up, he drove right past the front entrance (another adrenalin rush for me) as we went back to his house.

To this day, he is the only man I've finished off orally. I've tried to get other men to cum in my mouth but as soon as they are ready, they bend me over and give it to me in my ass. No complaints there I'm still seeing him and everynow and then instead of letting him cum inside my ass, I'll treat him to a blowjob. He has been very good at helping me control my gag reflex.
justeasinu2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:05 AM   #363
dutch0927

dutch0927 has one green dot.  Good for them!

I'd always been curious and when I found Craigslist on line, I knew this may be my opportunity. I noticed that the majority of posts on CL was m4m, by far. So, I waited until I saw one from near where I live, and I responded to it. To my surprise, he responded back, and I left work early and met him at his house. As it turned out, it wasn't far from where I lived. Needless to say, discretion was of utmost importance. He welcomed me in and took me to his bedroom, and he gently coached me into a 69 with him. He was young and hung, and I opened my mouth like a pro.
There was something about it that was oddly comfortable. I found myself enjoying it, and occasionally stroked him and fondled his balls. He enjoyed it, too, with the light moaning he was doing. I tasted precum for the first time, after a while and he said he was going to cum. I didn't think twice about it, I just kept sucking and licking until he erupted in my mouth...not a great amount, but I definitely knew that he came. Again, I didn't think about it, but swallowed it right down. After his climax, he stopped sucking me and brought me off with his hand. And OFF I went, like a cannon. We cleaned up and I've never seen him again.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:14 PM   #364
Kenny55

Kenny55 always pays their child support on time

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutch0927 View Post
We cleaned up and I've never seen him again.
Since he lives close to you, why no repeat visits?
Kenny55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:32 AM   #365
tonyreeg

tonyreeg has one green dot.  Good for them!

as a MWM I have been wanting to do this for along time but just afraid of meeting a stranger. Hopefully I can find another MWM here. The wife would actually like to see me be with a guy.
tonyreeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:52 AM   #366
bmwood7373

bmwood7373 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyreeg View Post
as a MWM I have been wanting to do this for along time but just afraid of meeting a stranger. Hopefully I can find another MWM here. The wife would actually like to see me be with a guy.
Wish you were closer! It's always been a huge fantasy of mine to play with another guy in front of his wife!!
bmwood7373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:59 AM   #367
gaygary

gaygary has one green dot.  Good for them!

I love reading abouut these first itme experiences. Makes me so fucking horny.
gaygary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:09 PM   #368
Schizo

Schizo has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornythroat View Post
I have only been with one guy so far and that was a few years ago. Am still so new and have basically no experience but want to swallow cum so bad. Most guys I've talked to just want to top me. Anyone in Dallas??
Sent you a message. New to this and a lot but after reading, I wanna try it. MWM 41 in Dallas.DDF.
Schizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:36 PM   #369
ppeppelucho

ppeppelucho has one green dot.  Good for them!
Wink Me neither..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaratv View Post
god, i cant remember not swallowing,mmmmmmmm
I never done it........ swallowing is part of the sexiness of sucking cock..........
ppeppelucho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:54 PM   #370
st99603

st99603 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default 1st cock in mouth

I was about 16, and my friend took me out to the woods late at night in the car...we started playing cards...strip poker. Had never done this, but was very horny. By the time we had our clothes off, we were both hard. He told me how lots of football players did this sort of thing......I was ready anyway. His 16 yr old cock was as hard as a rock.....must have been cut tight....it was realy smooth and hard. He sucked me first...WOW, that felt good. I sucked him off after, and I gagged when he came......But I did go back for more a couple times after that.....His cock was so smooth. Anyway, that was 30 yrs ago, and aside from a couple J/O, haven't sucked one since. MA seacoast area like to try agian
st99603 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: