Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average. Display Modes
Old 01-02-2013, 08:37 PM   #1
ChiTown Man

ChiTown Man has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Straight but Curious

OK here it goes...I am Married and straight. But I often am curious what it would be like to receive another man. Does it hurt the first time? What does it REALLY feel like have a penis inside your rectum? I have no desire to suck someone off just curious to know what it feels like.

I have a sex-less marriage and am not happy. Wanting to get some real answers before I experiment with my curiosities.
ChiTown Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:52 PM   #2
UnknownNobody

UnknownNobody has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown Man View Post
OK here it goes...I am Married and straight. But I often am curious what it would be like to receive another man. Does it hurt the first time? What does it REALLY feel like have a penis inside your rectum? I have no desire to suck someone off just curious to know what it feels like.

I have a sex-less marriage and am not happy. Wanting to get some real answers before I experiment with my curiosities.
First, if you are penetrated by a careful considerate guy, it should not hurt. Particularly if you have previously penetrated yourself with something like a dildo. The feeling of a real cock is indescribably better than a toy though.
Good luck on your quest.
UnknownNobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:29 PM   #3
vince

vince has one green dot.  Good for them!

I am in Chicago. I will be happy to to help you with your curiosity. I was just like you two years or so ago. I finally got up the nerve to try it and it great. I wish I had started 20 year ago
vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:54 PM   #4
strangthang

strangthang has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:

Its been my experience that it hurts the first time and it can hurt everytime until you get used to it....the funny thing is the pain starts to be what I craved at first.....you know it hurt so good....it was always worth it.....feeling that throbbing of that cock and if you bearback....the feeling of that hot cum is wonderful.
strangthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:57 AM   #5
Schuyler

Schuyler has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default same boat

very similar situation. Although i probably would like to start by jerking someone off.
Schuyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:36 AM   #6
ChiTown Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince View Post
I am in Chicago. I will be happy to to help you with your curiosity. I was just like you two years or so ago. I finally got up the nerve to try it and it great. I wish I had started 20 year ago
Vince:

I would take you up on the invite but you are too close geographically to me. Plus we may know that same people since I am from your area.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:49 AM   #7
Paddy

Paddy has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Vince:

I would take you up on the invite but you are too close geographically to me. Plus we may know that same people since I am from your area.
That sir is PURE BULLSHIT talking! If you are really curious why use the excuse "we're too close." C'mon knock off the bullshit. If you're curious you'd be willing to try it with your next door neighbour.

Let's face it, anybody that your going to have an encounter with want's to keep the knowledge of his sexuality just as secret as you do. Hell you ARE bisexual, or you wouldn't have the feeling you do so start to enjoy it.

Last edited by Paddy; 01-03-2013 at 11:50 AM.
Paddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:55 AM   #8
ChiTown Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
That sir is PURE BULLSHIT talking! If you are really curious why use the excuse "we're too close." C'mon knock off the bullshit. If you're curious you'd be willing to try it with your next door neighbour.

Let's face it, anybody that your going to have an encounter with want's to keep the knowledge of his sexuality just as secret as you do. Hell you ARE bisexual, or you wouldn't have the feeling you do so start to enjoy it.
Paddy:

I have tremendous anxiety with this. You have more experience with this and have no hesitations. This is totally new to me and am not sure if I want to go thru with it. I am going to start off very slow and see where it leads.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:36 PM   #9
UnknownNobody

UnknownNobody has one green dot.  Good for them!

Oh this is getting good. LOL!
UnknownNobody is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: