Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Politics

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.25 average. Display Modes
Old 01-03-2013, 09:02 AM   #11
madmax

madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa_Dave View Post
Damn the Torpedoes... Full Speed Ahead. Tax and Spend and FUCK the Country. Obama is well on his way to destroy the Republic.

What the Hell, not only tax and spend but borrow more from China to feed the Nanny-State.

It's live for moment and the Hell with the future generations.
You forgot - "HEY you kids!!! Get off of my lawn!"

It seems we just had one round of spending cuts with more to come. We also just had confirmation that 98% of Americans will have their taxes remain at the cut levels.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:19 AM   #12
dumbass

dumbass recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
The negotiations reflected the will of the people.
That's questionable.

Quote:
... W sent us back into deficit spending, crashed the economy... .
GW opened the floodgates for deficit spending by, in part, implementing what were termed "The Bush Tax Cuts". Those cuts were, in great part, responsible for the rapid increase in the deficit and debt. The policy was wrong-headed and it was counter-productive in terms of maintaining a robust economy and a relatively low percentage of unemployment and a healthy growth of the GDP while adding to the countries debt. Some believe that it was rightly said to be a failed policy and that it was detrimental to "THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE". Obama was obviously correct when he redundantly informed "THE PEOPLE" that to continue with that "FAILED POLICY" would lead to higher unemployment, higher deficits, slower or stalled growth of the GDP and be contrary to the "WILL OF THE PEOPLE".

Why the hell has about 98% of that failed policy now become a permanent part of our tax law and is now being praised as being a good thing? Help a dumbass understand.

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE THAT MATTER DON'T MIND." Dr. Suess
dumbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:02 AM   #13
madmax

madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbass View Post
That's questionable.
Not really... if you are paying attention.
http://www.politico.com/story/2012/1...ich-84824.html

Quote:
Why the hell has about 98% of that failed policy now become a permanent part of our tax law and is now being praised as being a good thing? Help a dumbass understand.
I don't think it will be permanent. Simpson-Bowles determined that tax rates will have to go up some on the middle class. Many believe, and there is a lot of data to back it up, that the economy grows more by a spending middle class. For now, growth is more important than the revenues generated by taxing the middle class more. This USED to be supported by the GOP. Reagan realized he overstepped the tipping point on marginal rates... there is a balance to achieve.

It was a failed policy... and only useful as a bandage now.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:15 AM   #14
hrdguera
Bitch

hrdguera recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest

Quote:
You forgot - "HEY you kids!!! Get off of my lawn!"

It seems we just had one round of spending cuts with more to come. We also just had confirmation that 98% of Americans will have their taxes remain at the cut levels.
Spending cuts? You have to be kidding.
No one believes that.
It was more tax breaks for special interests, and tax increases for some to start on the increased spending that Obama has in mind.
You are just giving us talking points and wasting our time.
hrdguera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:49 AM   #15
dumbass

dumbass recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest

[quote=madmax;1284632]Not really... if you are paying attention.
http://www.politico.com/story/2012/1...ich-84824.html

There was no need to have several questions on that poll. One question would have covered it very well

Do you want to continue to receive benefits of the entitlement programs if someone else pays for them?

Quote:
I don't think it will be permanent.
I don't give a damn what you think. When the latest tax bill was signed by Obama that became the law of the land. There is no "SUNSET" provision.

On second thought, you may be right. The President has figured out that he will not be challenged if he violates the constitution by simply issuing Executive Orders so anything is possible.

Quote:
It was a failed policy... and only useful as a bandage now.
What is the definition of "BANDAGE" in the Progressive Dictionary? It seems that Obama has adopted one hell of a lot of the prior administrations "FAILED POLICIES". He is keeping Gitmo open. He didn't bring the troops home immediately as he said but used the "FAILED SURGE" policy and now keeping about 99% of the "FAILED TAX CUT POLICY" and the list goes on.

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE THAT MATTER DON'T MIND." Dr. Suess

Last edited by dumbass; 01-04-2013 at 07:49 AM.
dumbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:15 AM   #16
madmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdguera View Post
Spending cuts? You have to be kidding.
No one believes that.
It was more tax breaks for special interests, and tax increases for some to start on the increased spending that Obama has in mind.
You are just giving us talking points and wasting our time.
Wasting our time has been your hallmark since you arrived on these pages...

No, there are spending cuts. There are loads of sources out these that have the spending cut proposals. Seriously - Google it if you must to get some information so that you can attempt to do more than your usual flinging of shit balls...

If you and dumbass are not going to delve in the realm of reality than start a Fantasy forum
Old 01-04-2013, 09:25 AM   #17
hrdguera
Bitch

Quote:
Wasting our time has been your hallmark since you arrived on these pages...

No, there are spending cuts. There are loads of sources out these that have the spending cut proposals. Seriously - Google it if you must to get some information so that you can attempt to do more than your usual flinging of shit balls...

If you and dumbass are not going to delve in the realm of reality than start a Fantasy forum
Sorry, but your sorry ass recommendations carry no weight with me.
And you have your nose so far up Obama's ass that most of your comments are taken with the understanding that because of your position there that all of your comments are myopic.

How does it feel to know that many of us see you the same way that you see Sapphire?

At least Sapphire has beliefs. I'm not sure what you have; maybe a very small sailboat that sails whatever direction the wind blows?

Last edited by hrdguera; 01-04-2013 at 09:39 AM.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:46 AM   #18
madmax

Quote:
There was no need to have several questions on that poll. One question would have covered it very well

Do you want to continue to receive benefits of the entitlement programs if someone else pays for them?
Ah.. still buying into the Romney 47% myth that he mangled so badly I see.
Actually, those receiving Social Security benefits have paid for those - it wasn't "someone else".

But, as usual, you deflect the point with another ill-aimed rant. Simple fact is that people realize that the budget has two sides to it: revenues and expenditures. Through hard lesson we know that we have overcut on taxes AND we are overspending. People are realizing that trickle down has never worked. They aren't buying the myth perpetuated by the wealthy... which never made a lick of sense anyway. Yes it IS the will of the people. The middle class is the backbone of this country. Your business would die without the demand generated by the 98% of this country that generates the demand for goods and services.

Quote:
I don't give a damn what you think.
Nice, dumbass... please note where decorum went south on this discussion.

Quote:
On second thought, you may be right. The President has figured out that he will not be challenged if he violates the constitution by simply issuing Executive Orders so anything is possible.
This is yet another example of absurdity of your posts and the impossibility of a reasonable discussion. Executive orders??? WTF does this have to with the subject? In fact it counters your original post. And your obvious line of propaganda is ill conceived anyway. So far Obama is under the pace of his 2 most recent predecessors on issuing executive orders. But as usual, it seems you are getting your panties all in a knot based on your usual right wing lie sources. This stuff keep the factcheck sites in business:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...tiveorders.asp

Quote:
What is the definition of "BANDAGE" in the Progressive Dictionary? It seems that Obama has adopted one hell of a lot of the prior administrations "FAILED POLICIES". He is keeping Gitmo open. He didn't bring the troops home immediately as he said but used the "FAILED SURGE" policy and now keeping about 99% of the "FAILED TAX CUT POLICY" and the list goes on.
There is no "Progressive Dictionary" that I am aware of... kind of like your bullshit on Saul Alinsky - seems like right wing nuts are the ones studying these make playbooks and make believe dictionaries.

"And the list goes on" means you have run out of ready made misinformation points - LOL!
No, dumbass... are you lying or just being stupid on purpose? Obama stayed true to his Afghanistan position from the 2008 election. troops came home from Iraq.
The "failed tax cut policy" is being corrected.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:59 AM   #19
madmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdguera View Post
Sorry, but your sorry ass recommendations carry no weight with me.
And you have your nose so far up Obama's ass that most of your comments are taken with the understanding that because of your position there that all of your comments are myopic.

How does it feel to know that many of us see you the same way that you see Sapphire?

At least Sapphire has beliefs. I'm not sure what you have; maybe a very small sailboat that sails whatever direction the wind blows?
Stay with one story - first I am a consistent liberal or progressive or whatever label you clowns like to toss out that day, then I "sail whatever direction the wind blows". This is just you lashing out again and straying from the point. Your argument has no validity or real content so its personal attack time. And that fact that my "sorry ass recommendations" carry no weight with you means nothing. In fact, I find it reassuring when you disagree with me. That actually adds validity!

I gave you the opportunity to actually respond with some substance, but this is the route you chose.

It's funny how in any discussion on policy you and dumbass toss out lines like
"you have your nose so far up Obama's ass" because you can't carry a cogent argument with any salient points.
I think Obama was wrong on A-Stan, wrong to extend the Bush tax cuts in 2011, wrong on other fronts. I give him a "B-" on his first term. That's not exactly having my "nose up his ass" (really classy, BTW), but I expect this stuff out of you when you have nothing of substance.

I can see why you and Sappy are buddies. Both of you are habitual liars.
I wonder if she leads a double life like you too...

Last edited by madmax; 01-04-2013 at 10:01 AM.
madmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:06 AM   #20
hrdguera
Bitch

Quote:
Stay with one story - first I am a consistent liberal or progressive or whatever label you clowns like to toss out that day, then I "sail whatever direction the wind blows". This is just you lashing out again and straying from the point. Your argument has no validity or real content so its personal attack time. And that fact that my "sorry ass recommendations" carry no weight with you means nothing. In fact, I find it reassuring when you disagree with me. That actually adds validity!

I gave you the opportunity to actually respond with some substance, but this is the route you chose.

It's funny how in any discussion on policy you and dumbass toss out lines like
"you have your nose so far up Obama's ass" because you can't carry a cogent argument with any salient points.
I think Obama was wrong on A-Stan, wrong to extend the Bush tax cuts in 2011, wrong on other fronts. I give him a "B-" on his first term. That's not exactly having my "nose up his ass" (really classy, BTW), but I expect this stuff out of you when you have nothing of substance.

I can see why you and Sappy are buddies. Both of you are habitual liars.
I wonder if she leads a double life like you too...
Same old story and the same old innuendos. You need some new material.
You would be surprised how many current posters and former posters have sent me notes complaining mostly about you. Some of the names they call you have been pretty funny and very descriptive. I simply tell them that you are a legend in your own mind, and a very small legend at that. I've even told one particular person you irritated that at least you were trying to be human some of the time. Imagine, me telling someone that it was probably a situation that you were either off your meds or your doctors were still trying to regulate them! Life is funny.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: